Educational

Author Topic: lolololol NTs  (Read 2752 times)

The_P

Re: lolololol NTs
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2008, 02:44:40 PM »
Most NTs suck IMO
Most people with AS suck too IMO

It pisses me off though when I've had conversations with people with AS who insist on thinking that all people with AS are x, y and z - and anyone who acts differently or in a way they don't approve of must be an NT. Like it's some fucking insult.

You have yet to scratch the surface of some message boards.  There's a lot of those out there!!   ::)

How come they (the psychologists)didn't explain this shit towards my father when I was diagnosed with AS at 13?

Oh, I see... it's so that I won't turn into a fuckhead like all the other residents on AS forums.

You gotta love the low-functioning: at least they know when to shut the fuck up most of the time.

ozymandias

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2008, 03:41:02 PM »
Most NTs suck IMO

It pisses me off though when I've had conversations with people with AS who insist on thinking that all people with AS are x, y and z - and anyone who acts differently or in a way they don't approve of must be an NT. Like it's some fucking insult.

You have yet to scratch the surface of some message boards.  There's a lot of those out there!!   ::)

How come they (the psychologists)didn't explain this shit towards my father when I was diagnosed with AS at 13?

Oh, I see... it's so that I won't turn into a fuckhead like all the other residents on AS forums.

You gotta love the low-functioning: at least they know when to shut the fuck up most of the time.

Thats true, ask my wife.  She'll tell you I never know when to shut up, especially when I'm stressed in a social situation.  Ah, the joys of high functioning!   :tongue: :tantrum: :headslap: :twitch: :brick:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2008, 03:47:35 PM »
Most NTs suck IMO

Thats true, ask my wife.  She'll tell you I never know when to shut up, especially when I'm stressed in a social situation.  Ah, the joys of high functioning!   :tongue: :tantrum: :headslap: :twitch: :brick:

They are not so bright, those NTs, I have seem the carpenter leave is coffee on my boiler.  He may have done that on purpose though.  Plumbers should clean their messes up, and maybe jackass carpenter thought he didn't also have to clean the chips off the floor.  Its part of the job though, like sweeping under the table.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2008, 03:48:58 PM »
Some guy who was harassing jen says he liked her so much, he peed on his hand by accident.  I think she told him she had a boyfriend
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2008, 04:14:23 PM »
  Plumbers should clean their messes up, and maybe jackass carpenter thought he didn't also have to clean the chips off the floor.  Its part of the job though, like sweeping under the table.

Really? You think that you ought to
pay their hourly rate to just clean?

Hell, I would do it. Gotta be easier than
crawling around changing pipes.

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2008, 06:45:37 PM »
Quote from: TFA
It might also lead to recreational autism, where people who want to take a break from having messy emotions about other people decide to unplug and enter a state where human relationships are no more important than inanimate objects.

Stupids, we have feelings and relationships are important, just not relationships with random fucktards.
Recreational autism?!

"Hmm what shall we do now. I know! Let's have autism for a while!"

:grrr:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2008, 07:06:11 PM »
That'd be cool! Seriously, I kinda do that.
When the overload gets too much.

I'd almost say the last few months
have been just that.

Soph

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2008, 07:17:22 PM »
I'm going to the war museum on Friday. Afterwards, I'm going to go home and be autistic!  :pinan:

ozymandias

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2008, 07:20:54 PM »
"Out being autistic, back in one hour."  :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2008, 07:36:27 PM »
I'm going to the war museum on Friday. Afterwards, I'm going to go home and be autistic!  :pinan:

Hey, if you're set up for multi-player mode, I'd like to join in. I have my own controls.

:D
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Soph

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2008, 07:38:23 PM »
Sure   :zoinks:

I am way better at autism than you are though   :laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2008, 07:40:46 PM »
I have mad autism skilz.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2008, 07:43:45 PM »
Sure   :zoinks:

I am way better at autism than you are though   :laugh:

You're ON!

You haven't seen my spinning procrastination moves yet.

:GA:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Soph

« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2008, 07:44:27 PM »
And you are yet to witness my super-stimming  :branna:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2008, 08:02:23 PM »