Author Topic: Wrong Planet.  (Read 16125 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Wrong Planet.
« Reply #570 on: August 05, 2008, 05:01:51 PM »
One who can't see sarcasm when it is staring them in the face. Maybe Nocti should take his face out of the pillows he loves to bite, and then he might get it.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #571 on: August 05, 2008, 07:40:59 PM »
One who can't see sarcasm when it is staring them in the face.

Oh I knew Sir_Les thinks too much of himself to actually be self-aware enough to see it, let alone really admit it.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #572 on: August 05, 2008, 10:12:32 PM »
I dunno, given that Zach is such a pissweak little coward who needed everyone to suck his fat and hold his hand, of course you are going to see Sir Les as the bully. If Zach had the balls (which obviously he doesn't) and the brains (again, obviously he doesn't), then he wouldn't have fucked himself like he did. So if I were Les, I'd be proud of the fact, even if he couldn't help the little turd, that Zach had made a complete sissy out of himself. And by the look of your defense of him, he's shown you up to be just as pissweak too.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #573 on: August 06, 2008, 12:31:20 AM »
All these judgments about someone you don't know, you sir are an idiot! :-\

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #574 on: August 06, 2008, 12:40:11 AM »
I neither know nor care about the Zach. To me, he is like the boil on the bum of the internet. A right fucking pain in the arse.

BTW bob, aren't you getting sick of Nocti holding your strings? When are you going to give us an 'unparroted' opinion of your own?

I always wondered what it was like to be an internet puppet, especially one made out of wool.....  :wanker:

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #575 on: August 06, 2008, 02:51:49 AM »
Hardly good ones, imo.

We'll see. I've only been a member fairly recently so I still have to figure out whether my membership is useful or not.

As an aspie, you are more likely to get somewhere with introspection as opposed anything else.

I don't like to stick with one particular method. The more methods you try, the more likely that one of them is going to be useful.

I doubt IQ is accurate even for the areas it is designed to measure, myself.
What areas is it designed for?
Academic intelligence.

Obviously IQ is totally unrelated to academic achievements. I fully agree here. I would, however, also say that intelligence is partially unrelated to academic achievements.

wtf is prejucide?  murder of prejus?  in which case, wtf is a preju?

So you never make typos?

oh but of course i do.  but never when my head is so far up my own arse that it's imperative i look as though i know what i'm talking about.

My head is up my arse, ey? Why do you think that way?

Anyway, I don't like to waste much time on these posts... and I'm not the kind of person who likes to pretend. Typos are the least of my concern.

Besides I believe that if you're truly a genius who is exceptional to the norm and is able to speak out, you name will exist in a academic history book someday that recognizes you for the intellectual achievements you made in life. You will be noted as a gifted contributing mind to the academic progress of humanity. You might even have a university named after you, or whatever you discovered, conceived or invented. Otherwise well, you may be intelligent still, but you fail to put that intellect to good use, but then what's it really worth in the ultimate end if you don't try?

Academic or economic success depends on numerous factors of which intelligence is only one. Luck and connections must not be underestimated as criteria. Even time and location can matter.

Also, high intelligence often has many side-effects in other areas. For example, Asperger's is a quite common side-effect.

How do now it was him I am the Hogan's Hero's fan I think you make a good Col. Wilhelm Klink

I didn't realise you have the administrative power to do so. Neither did I realise that you were so childish. Thusfar, you appeared far more mature than Odeon.

Then how do you explain your prejudice and your childish behavior (replacing my avatar wiith some silly pic TWICE is quite childish)?

Not that I consider myself prejudiced, but as you have proven yourself, prejudice has very little to do with IQ.

I'm probably the least prejudiced person you'll ever meet. It took me years to undo all the indoctrination I received from liberal, Catholic and other propagandists while growing up. My current views are entirely based on rationallity. If you actually cared to debate with me in an adult fashion, you'd find out that I'm not talking BS here. The reason you think I'm prejudiced, is because you are indoctrinated with the belief that someone with my views can only have those views when they're based on prejudice.... which is prejucide itself.

And I have not touched your avatar.

Apparently it was parts. I apologise for wrongfully accusing you.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 03:13:55 AM by IlluSionS667 »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #576 on: August 06, 2008, 03:05:47 AM »
Your last comment does make sense. Obviously you don't take a lot of time with your posts, because of the amount of bullshit they contain. Imagine if you actually did put some effort into one, would we get something half decent? Maybe a little less shit, but shit just the same.....

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #577 on: August 06, 2008, 03:16:22 AM »
Your last comment does make sense. Obviously you don't take a lot of time with your posts, because of the amount of bullshit they contain.

First of all : just because YOU think it's BS, that doesn't mean it's BS.

Imagine if you actually did put some effort into one, would we get something half decent?

I did put quite some effort into my posts during the whole Holocaust discussion. I stopped putting effort into my posts because people weren't interested in putting any effort in theirs and actually address the arguments I put forward.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #578 on: August 06, 2008, 03:20:38 AM »
I neither know nor care about the Zach. To me, he is like the boil on the bum of the internet. A right fucking pain in the arse.

BTW bob, aren't you getting sick of Nocti holding your strings? When are you going to give us an 'unparroted' opinion of your own?

I always wondered what it was like to be an internet puppet, especially one made out of wool.....  :wanker:

No, they were my  thoughts entirely.
I realise Zach means nothing to you. Your comments are all about you sucking up to Loser Les. God, you must be desperate for friends.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #579 on: August 06, 2008, 03:31:42 AM »
bob, or boob, if you must; I don't have to suck up to Sir Les at all. I can see that he's right, because my experience in reading the drivel Zach was spouting meant that he was as retarded as any resident of Bellevue or any other mental home. He would have made the perfect candidate for electro-shock therapy, but in the end it would be wasted, consiering he has no brain to begin with. Now let's face it, boob, were you dropped on your head as a child, or did someone later hit you on the head with a Nerf baseball bat in the playground? Either way, it's a pity that some sense wasna'r knocked into you, because all you seem to be doing is running off at the bowel like someone with diarrhoea. If you want to keep going, at least use some Sorbent to clean the keyboard when you leave the library. Oh, and don't forget the Glen 20 for when the next poor bastard comes in after you.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #580 on: August 06, 2008, 03:55:13 AM »

wtf is prejucide?  murder of prejus?  in which case, wtf is a preju?

So you never make typos?

oh but of course i do.  but never when my head is so far up my own arse that it's imperative i look as though i know what i'm talking about.

My head is up my arse, ey? Why do you think that way?

where would you like me to start?  the bigotted crap you come out with, the complete lack of anything in the way of substantiation, your refusal to even engage in an intelligent debate...?  shall i continue?

Anyway, I don't like to waste much time on these posts

that is self evident.  perhaps you should think about spending more time, and then you'd say something worth reading.

... and I'm not the kind of person who likes to pretend.

pretend what?  that you are sentient?

Typos are the least of my concern.

QFT.

Typos are the least of my concern.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #581 on: August 06, 2008, 04:00:48 AM »
Der... what's an IQ?
Snap! I win.
Snap? Huh? 
:dunce:
You said yours was below average, I misered your trick with my comment. Therefore, I win.
But but, I don't understand.....I am not intelligent enough.
:P
Me am the smart! Me am the smart!  :P
Yes! Me smart good speak!

Me talk pretty one day.  :smarty:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #582 on: August 06, 2008, 04:23:25 AM »
the bigotted crap you come out with

What bigotted crap?

the complete lack of anything in the way of substantiation

Go back to my first posts in this thread. You'll find me providing numerous arguments and source references. I even copy-pasted an article that I wrote some time ago. Almost all of this has been ignored by everyone on this forum. You can hardly accuse ME of providing arguments for the views I express. In fact, I'm still waiting for the first argument to be used against any of the vids I publish in the thread The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz.

your refusal to even engage in an intelligent debate...?

I've been calling for intelligent debate from the moment I joined this forum. It was my oposition who continuously refused this.

that is self evident.  perhaps you should think about spending more time, and then you'd say something worth reading.

I did that for a few weeks until I realised it was pointless. People ignored what I said, no matter how much time I put into putting forward a proper argument. If they keep ignoring my arguments, why should I continue to put an effort in my posts?

... and I'm not the kind of person who likes to pretend.

pretend what?  that you are sentient?

I'm not the kind of person who puts a great effort in appearances.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #583 on: August 06, 2008, 04:24:41 AM »
How do i do the multiple quotes?
batcat

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #584 on: August 06, 2008, 04:32:21 AM »
How do i do the multiple quotes?

Very carefully. ;)

Usually I just quote a multi-quoter and throw mine into the mix. If you want to set them up yourself, use bracket quote close bracket to begin and bracket foward slash quote close bracket to end.

I have to explain it that way otherwise you'll see it as a quote and not the command language.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 04:35:18 AM by wandrew »
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.