Educational

Author Topic: Wrong Planet.  (Read 17451 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: Wrong Planet.
« Reply #390 on: July 23, 2008, 12:16:47 PM »
Obviously, you are still wrong, get used to it buddy.

I'm still waiting for ANYONE to debunk the arguments I presented in earlier posts. Thusfar, none has even attempted to do so.

Remind me again why we have to? I mean it seems it's only something you want. Again it's all about what you want. Aren't you getting sick of Controlling playtime?

If I don't like someone or agree with them, I call them an idiot.

So anyone not applying to your own very personal standard of truth or morallity is an idiot?!?

Oh look folks! He can learn new tricks.

Why should I as an amateur historian have less right to judge than professional historians or those who actually lived back then? I've read and heard testimonies from all sides. I've seen numerous pictures, numerous documents, numerous videos, etc. I've met people who were sent for forced labor to Germany and I've met people who had to run from the German bombs, but I've also met SS-veterans. etc. I've done all I could to see the issue from as many perspectives as possible and make up my mind only afterwards.

I don't believe you.

You not believing me doesn't make these statements any less true. Besides.... why would I lie about all this?

There you go again. When ever someone says "why would I lie about all this?", you know they are lying.

That's just offensive prejudiced rubbish and you know it.

Do I? Do you? I mean apparently you see it in me, but when you do it, it isn't.

For someone claiming to have an IQ over 130, you sure succeed in missing the obvious.

Who says I missed anything? Just because I didn't answer you in the way you wanted me to doesn't mean I missed anything. I do what I want, not what you want. Are you trying to control playtime again? Gee, you must of aced that DX.

I understand that it might sound a bit strange to move from one frame of thought to another in just a few years, but that's the consequence of being unprejudiced and openminded. I find it quite ironic that people like you accused my of bigotry, while bigotry is something entirely alien to me.

Just because you don't have the ability to recognise it in yourself, doesn't mean you aren't doing it.

Actually, it's one of my friends who first pointed out to me that he had never encountered a single person in his life as unprejudiced as I.

There you go with your 'friend testimonial again'. I mean how are we meant to argue that? In fact, how are we meant to believe it? How are we meant to believe you even have friends?

You make (false) assumptions about historical facts and about people's motivations without any thorough investigation. That's prejudiced.

That's your opinion, not mine, and I happen to disagree with you.

Thusfar you haven't been willing or able to produce a single arguments against the views I expressed.

Did I need to? Who said? Ooh wait! Let me guess! I should know this one... (just pointing out that that is sarcasm, because you obviously haven't been able to recognise it yet thus far)

Well that's the final nail in your coffin there. Someone who has a disability who thinks that they are better than the majority of people out there.

AS is not a disability. It's just a way of processing data that deviates from the norm. People with AS can outperform NTs on various levels,, because they're less prewired... although it all depends on what they've learned during their lives.

Perhaps. But in an NT society, you are disabled. Sorry. If this was a different type of society, perhaps you wouldn't be, but it isn't that way, is it.

Maybe we should list all the things they they can do that we can't then? I'm sure they would argue that they can outperform us as well.

Maybe we just think your ideas and so called facts are just so utterly stupid to even give the time of day.

That's what makes you prejudiced.

No, that's what makes us smart and spend out time more wisely.

btw, calling me prejudiced doesn't upset me or goad me into coming up with a spiffy arguement.

Mine is around the same as yours too. But as we all know, IQ tests just measure how well you can do IQ tests.

IQ tests are insufficient as ways to measure overall intelligence, but they're definitely strong indicators of a person's cognitive abilities.

Doesn't mean they put them to good use, not that that means anything, considering, I'm sure, that you and I have different ideas on what constitutes 'good use'.

So again, it still means nothing.

thepeaguy

« Reply #391 on: July 23, 2008, 12:47:16 PM »
/unignores

Ah. This is where we compare IQs, then? Mine is higher than yours. A *lot* higher, actually.

/ignores again

My IQ is tested at 137 (WAIS-III scale -> sd15). Are you seriously suggesting that a prejudiced liberal jerk like yourself has an IQ a lot higher?

You silly boy...

Mine is around the same as yours too. But as we all know, IQ tests just measure how well you can do IQ tests.

That's what people with low IQ's say.

Not really.

YA RLY.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #392 on: July 23, 2008, 01:15:16 PM »
Maybe we just think your ideas and so called facts are just so utterly stupid to even give the time of day.

That's what makes you prejudiced.

No, that's what makes us smart and spend out time more wisely.

No, it makes you prejudiced.

Prejudice :
a. An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.
b. A preconceived preference or idea.

Anyway, your words are both lacking of content and quite offensive, so I'll leave it at that. Picking my nose would be time better spent than addressing the rest of your tripe.

thepeaguy

« Reply #393 on: July 23, 2008, 01:19:54 PM »
So when does this cat fight get interesting? I'm falling asleep here.

Lord Plexor sucks for being I2 2008's "tough guy".

thepeaguy

« Reply #394 on: July 23, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »
Sure, and sure  ;D.

Your fate is to die by my hand, for I am one of the Successors.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #395 on: July 23, 2008, 03:37:59 PM »
/unignores

Ah. This is where we compare IQs, then? Mine is higher than yours. A *lot* higher, actually.

/ignores again

My IQ is tested at 137 (WAIS-III scale -> sd15). Are you seriously suggesting that a prejudiced liberal jerk like yourself has an IQ a lot higher?

You silly boy...

Yes, I am seriously saying that. I have had the tests done several times, last when I was dx'd with AS, and the results are consistently a lot higher than yours. Can you tell me why this bugs you so much?

It's funny, though, because the reason you're calling me prejudiced and whatnot is because I strongly disagree with practically all of your views. Isn't that rather narrow-minded of you?

It's been a while since I were a boy, btw. Some still call me silly, but I'm sure they mean it in the nicest possible way.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #396 on: July 23, 2008, 03:44:09 PM »
Prejudice has nothing to do with IQ, though. Though you can't just "dismiss" someone with an IQ of 137 as stupid. It's more than 97-98% of the world's population has.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #397 on: July 23, 2008, 04:35:02 PM »
Illusion: I take it you mean menstruating arseholes.....

IQ means fuck all on the net anyway; as none of us can prove who we are and what we are. I could say I have an IQ of 175, who is gonna doubt me? So just cos you claim to be e mensa member means Jack Shit to me, boy-o.

On with the Motley...  :violin:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #398 on: July 23, 2008, 05:09:46 PM »
Prejudice has nothing to do with IQ, though. Though you can't just "dismiss" someone with an IQ of 137 as stupid. It's more than 97-98% of the world's population has.

I can--and did--dismiss a person with an IQ of 137 as a Nazi with deplorable views, and because of his considerable stupidity and narrow-mindedness.

It should be the top 2%, btw, not the top 3%. If I remember it correctly, scoring at or above the 98th percentile on any of the approved tests is the only requirement for Mensa membership.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #399 on: July 23, 2008, 05:23:54 PM »
It should be the top 2%, btw, not the top 3%. If I remember it correctly, scoring at or above the 98th percentile on any of the approved tests is the only requirement for Mensa membership.

Good, because I have had >140 a couple of times myself. 8)

GalileoAce

« Reply #400 on: July 23, 2008, 06:35:38 PM »
The thread will continue after this message from our sponsor:

When the Ginseng gets to be too much, when the Nazis refuse to stop breathing, and when IQs drop sharply...
The IGNORE Mod
You know you want it. You know you need it.

What was the point of that?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #401 on: July 23, 2008, 07:17:55 PM »
The thread will continue after this message from our sponsor:

When the Ginseng gets to be too much, when the Nazis refuse to stop breathing, and when IQs drop sharply...
The IGNORE Mod
You know you want it. You know you need it.

What was the point of that?

To point out that we have an Ignore mod that we can use if we need to.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #402 on: July 23, 2008, 07:54:27 PM »
See I am wondering if being told by myself, The Chosen One and Lord Phelexor that we do not need to play his games the way he wants them has ant effect at all in his 137 IQ head of Illusionist. I am waiting for the revelation to occur. Most people would "get it" after the first time but then I guess most people don't  have IQ's of 137. The logic seems so wrong for some reason.....? ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

GalileoAce

« Reply #403 on: July 23, 2008, 08:33:11 PM »
I think you're all going off the deep end. And by all I mean nearly everyone who has replied in this thread, except myself.

I'm well aware of the ignore mod, and refuse to use it. And even if I did, there's no reason to be a dick about the mod. If you don't agree with Illusions beliefs then just say so and exit the thread, or utilise the oft mentioned Ignore mod, no need to be an immature antagonistic bitch.

And Illusions you decry the lack of tolerance and open mindedness here, but lack it yourself when you claim to not tolerate gay people, and call other people here jerks.

I'm all for open minded discussions ands debates here, but if you don't agree with someone's view point either contest them with valid evidence or walk away. It's really that simple.

But no! We have to play the NT game and make with the attacking and bitchiness toward someone, anyone (that applies to all) who is different to yourself. Seesh lest we have some fucking diversity here, oh no, we can't have that now can we. We must all follow the same rules and be little fucking trolls. Fuck, you all suck.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #404 on: July 23, 2008, 08:57:17 PM »
Actually GA we don't have to. This is "Intensity". I like you mate and enjoy you here and your posts. Always have. This one.....not so fond of.
We are able to reply to Illusionist or anyone else here however we feel fit. He can reply to us however he likes.
In as much as we have strongly stated we can choose to react to him however we see fit it is in response to him getting on his high horse and condemn our behaviour and trying to frame the terms of debate with us. Not his place to.
Maybe on his forum that is how it works. Just not here. If you choose to argue semantics with  him, I choose to ridicule him, Parts chooses to throw evidence at him, Chosen one choose to flame him, Odeon chooses to ignore him, Lord Phelexor choose to pour a bucket of cold water on him and Illusionist choose to talk his Holocaust denial thing......THESE ARE ALL CHOICES.
As much as You, Odeon, Illusionist or others may not agree with those CHOICES, it should be acknowledge that it is better than a forum which takes away these choices. I know Illusionist here is an absolute affront to Odeon, but he accepts that if as admin he took away those choices this would stop being Intensity.

Now which part of the above do you disagree with and why? (I suggest framing it in Illusionist styled "but I want You guys to do things the way I like best" is not in context to the above going to work.) I am not trying to be mean here just brutally honest. Like you would have this Friendly Bastard any other way. ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap