Author Topic: Wrong Planet.  (Read 17425 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Wrong Planet.
« Reply #360 on: July 23, 2008, 05:54:22 AM »
Here is another that will be shrugged off as lies http://www.mengele.dk/ and another http://www.deathcamps.info/testimonies/
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 05:58:55 AM by parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #361 on: July 23, 2008, 06:06:52 AM »
Here is another that will be shrugged off as lies http://www.mengele.dk/ and another http://www.deathcamps.info/testimonies/

I've posted more than a dozen links in previous posts with content you prefer to ignore. I've posted many arguments myself that you prefer to ignore. Hell, I even provided a self-written article that none of you addressed. Now you expect me to debunk everything in these two links?

Please refer to one or two specific pieces of alleged evidence from those sites that you want me to address and tell me why YOU regard them as evidence and for what YOU regard them as evidence. Then we can move on.

GalileoAce

« Reply #362 on: July 23, 2008, 06:09:44 AM »
Whilst it is often decried as not a decent source to cite, you could always try Wikipedia's article on The Holocaust, there are over 200 citation, and source, and links to further reading.

I'd be intrigued to know how you discovered that your old beliefs were wrong, as you mentioned.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #363 on: July 23, 2008, 06:12:49 AM »
"I'm just saying that there are some proper principles to oblige to with regards to mature communication and that these principles are consistently ignored by the majority of my oponents.

And you can express your desire for me to shut up or leave this forum and ridicule the rational arguments I provide anytime, I will still do and be what I want. For a comfortable atmosphere, however, it would be best if we all behaved like adults."

"Proper principals"?, "Mature Communication?" and "Comfortable atmosphere"

Where to you get this righteous bullshit from?  :laugh: This is just another way of you trying to enforce your will on us. You must know that this will not work because will will do as we done/do and will do. This is because regardless of the presumptions you arrogantly make about what we will or ought do to accommodate you, you are not that big a force in our life.

You are a lot of fun though. Just not in the way you intend. I may troll you, flame you, laugh at you, contest you, debate you, critique you, or even agree with you as I see fit.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #364 on: July 23, 2008, 06:16:45 AM »
"Please refer to one or two specific pieces of alleged evidence from those sites that you want me to address and tell me why YOU regard them as evidence and for what YOU regard them as evidence. Then we can move on."

I don't think they should do that.

Guys does that sound like fun to you? Is that in line with your pet obsession? Do any of you want to race around doing what Mr Illusionist would like?

Strange? I wouldn't. I would not know why anyone would?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

GalileoAce

« Reply #365 on: July 23, 2008, 06:20:36 AM »
I've not been following this thread in great detail, so I don't even know what points have or have not been raised on either side. But that doesn't matter, as I the content is irrelevant to me, but rather the reasoning.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #366 on: July 23, 2008, 06:31:17 AM »
Whilst it is often decried as not a decent source to cite, you could always try Wikipedia's article on The Holocaust, there are over 200 citation, and source, and links to further reading.

I've already posted a source-referenced article by Jürgen Graf, I've posted extracts from other texts and I've posted a self-written article with links to more than a dozen other sources. All these are in contradiction of the point of view expressed at that page and none of you even attempted to address the arguments I provided. If you want this debate to continue, please pick specific arguments or first debunk the sources I provided earlier.

I'd be intrigued to know how you discovered that your old beliefs were wrong, as you mentioned.

With regards to the Holocaust myth or in general?

Basically, it's all a matter of learning new information. When I gain new information I try to verify whether it is supported by the available evidence. When it is supported by the available evidence, I try to fit it into my current views. When this process creates cognitive dissonance, I try to find the older views the new information conflicts with and look for evidence both in favor and against those views. Then it's just a matter of applying Occam's Razor. When the conclusion leads to cognitive dissonance again, I repeat the process until there is no longer any cognitive dissonance.

Following this process, sometimes new information does not lead to cognitive dissonance (so the new information fits right in), sometimes it requires me to change a handful of views and sometimes I need to replace an entire frame of thought. It all depends on the strength of the new information I gained and the degree of interference with my previously held views.

"Proper principals"?, "Mature Communication?" and "Comfortable atmosphere"

Where to you get this righteous bullshit from?

Experience? Aren't we Aspies supposed to learn from experience how to behave as adults?

I've not been following this thread in great detail, so I don't even know what points have or have not been raised on either side. But that doesn't matter, as I the content is irrelevant to me, but rather the reasoning.

Does the above answer your questions?

GalileoAce

« Reply #367 on: July 23, 2008, 06:34:16 AM »
So far.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #368 on: July 23, 2008, 06:44:15 AM »
Fancy a bit of swordfighting?

Cool, like to wrestle?  :eyebrows:

Sure, and sure  ;D.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #369 on: July 23, 2008, 06:46:30 AM »
I think he wants to change us because every other forum he spammed kicked him off, such as AFF and even Wankplanet. I was about to suggest he go back there and try the Kids Crater for an audience, seeing as they'd be about his level of understanding. Only thing is, even they'd be bored shitless with all this drivel and they'd much rather talk about the Transformers and Barbies (dolls, you 'tard; not Klaus and his missus). Next thing you know he'll try some other place like zOMG; but then again, he probably already tried knowing that they didn't give a shit either.

Two guys walk into a pub, and everyone is in the middle of comparing tattoos. The first guy shows a big leopard tattooed on his chest, good artwork indeed. The ask the second one, and he shows them a number. They ask 'what the fuck is that?' and he tells them it's from when he was in Auschwitz'. The first bloke says, 'right, your shout. Nobody can beat that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #370 on: July 23, 2008, 06:49:24 AM »
Where to you get this righteous bullshit from?
Experience? Aren't we Aspies supposed to learn from experience how to behave as adults?

You aren't acting like an adult you are just trying to enforce your version of how you want things to go for you. In that respect you will try to manipulate those around you using, guilt, ridicule, encouragement, attacks on maturity or ideologies or basically anything else so they will do what you want which is talk crap with you so you feel stimulated and special.
It really has nothing to do with us nor of maturity or learning to be adults or anything else so why even bother putting it out there.

Do you see why you are funny yet .... no I don't suppose you do?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 06:51:02 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #371 on: July 23, 2008, 06:53:07 AM »
Cool, like to wrestle?  :eyebrows:
Sure, and sure  ;D.

I'll get the oil!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 06:55:32 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »

GalileoAce

« Reply #372 on: July 23, 2008, 06:59:06 AM »
I'll get the camera!

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #373 on: July 23, 2008, 07:06:01 AM »
You aren't acting like an adult you are just trying to enforce your version of how you want things to go for you. In that respect you will try to manipulate those around you using, guilt, ridicule, encouragement, attacks on maturity or ideologies or basically anything else so they will do what you want which is talk crap with you so you feel stimulated and special.

I'm not acting like an adult because I object to people trolling debates they have no interest in and explicitly insulting people for expressing a point of view different from their own and the mainstream?!? Your trolling and explicitly insulting people is not immature behavior?!?

Do you see why you are funny yet

Sure I do. I just don't like your taste of humor ;)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 07:13:06 AM by IlluSionS667 »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #374 on: July 23, 2008, 07:37:04 AM »
Turn your fucking hearing aid up because

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE WAR!