Educational

Author Topic: Wrong Planet.  (Read 16064 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Wrong Planet.
« Reply #600 on: August 06, 2008, 09:07:19 AM »
Third positionists - all a bunch of fucking fascist looneys who should be locked up. How many of them are on this forum besides you? (Waiting for the shoe to fall)... None, eh? YOU are the only fucking idiot that cares about that shit, so stop carrying on with such absolute mindless garbage.

Again you are the only fucking idiot here who holds that viewpoint about your obsession; so yes, sonny Jim, you are deluded.

Well it makes all of yours bullshit, because the fact that only you seems to quote any of it as fact, and given that no-one else is the slightest bit interested.

Why should I have to leave this thread because you say so? It's you who have the minority opinion here on a topic that is as relevent as a turd in a swimming pool (and as welcome too).

I did, and at least I don't support a bunch of jackbooted liars and thugs who tried to wipe out half of Europe and a fair chunk of the Jewish race becaise someone got menstrual cramps and had a bad hair day. Grow up, and put that so-called intellect of yours to use and find something else worth talking about. Either that, or piss off.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #601 on: August 06, 2008, 09:23:30 AM »
Grow up, and put that so-called intellect of yours to use and find something else worth talking about. Either that, or piss off.

Why should I have to leave this thread because you say so?

Why should he change subject or remove himself just because you say so? Just as much as why should you leave the thread if he says so.

The internal logic of your own post abandoned you.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #602 on: August 06, 2008, 09:25:48 AM »
Same as the internal logic of your own brain escaped you. Read the fucking post next time, smartarse.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #603 on: August 06, 2008, 09:33:10 AM »
Same as the internal logic of your own brain escaped you. Read the fucking post next time, smartarse.

Read your own posts :hahaha:

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #604 on: August 06, 2008, 09:34:52 AM »
Third positionists - all a bunch of fucking fascist looneys who should be locked up.

That's offensive and prejudiced garbage.

How many of them are on this forum besides you? (Waiting for the shoe to fall)... None, eh?

Why does this matter?

YOU are the only fucking idiot that cares about that shit

You seem to care, judging by the amount of vitriol you spout.

Well it makes all of yours bullshit, because the fact that only you seems to quote any of it as fact, and given that no-one else is the slightest bit interested.

Back in Copernicus' days, no one was interested in hearing about the world being round and revolving around the sun. That doesn't make it any less factual, though. If Copernicus and his colleagues would have shut up because of the sensitivities and prejudices of their environments, we would still all believe the sun evolves around the earth and the earth is flat.

Why should I have to leave this thread because you say so?

I'm not saying you should leave the thread. I'm just saying there's no point in being offensive and asking others to stop posting about topics you're not interested in. If you're not interested in a topic, then don't address it. You won't find me indulging in topics I'm not interested in.

at least I don't support a bunch of jackbooted liars and thugs who tried to wipe out half of Europe and a fair chunk of the Jewish race becaise someone got menstrual cramps and had a bad hair day.

Neither do I. You should stop reciting vintage wartime propaganda.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #605 on: August 06, 2008, 09:53:13 AM »
Third positionists - all a bunch of fucking fascist looneys who should be locked up.

That's offensive and prejudiced garbage.

I don't agree with your views in general but I agree with this.  Once we start locking up people for their political beliefs no matter how loony we all lose
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #606 on: August 06, 2008, 09:54:05 AM »
If anyone is reciting vintage wartime propaganda, it's you. Straight out of Herr Goebbels handbook. Right down to the 'zig heil' and the SS insignia on the Nazi uniform.

I don't give a crap if you find it offensive or not. Your whole dissertation is offensive in the extreme; and to claim otherwise is contempt for humanity.

It matters, fuckwit, because when you have been told hundreds of time that nobody cares about your shit, you keep on like a broken record. What are you, fucking deaf or insane?

If you only told us your viewpoint, and didn't expect everyone to be converted to your side, then I wouldn't be worried. But you hold a metaphorical machine gun to our heads and try to drum it into us. What if IU did similar to you? So stop with the whiny bullshit reasoning and put up with it when someone says they don't want to listen to your shit.

Hardly a comparison between someone who was proposing an astronomical system and the biggest mass murderer of his day. Got your analogies totally fucked there, boy.

Well, as I've said, nobody is really interested in the war here, or the holocaust so it was a wate of time mentioning it. Did you mention it elsewhere too, and they told you to fuck off as well? If so, surely someone of your intellect would've got the point.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #607 on: August 06, 2008, 10:37:03 AM »
If anyone is reciting vintage wartime propaganda, it's you. Straight out of Herr Goebbels handbook. Right down to the 'zig heil' and the SS insignia on the Nazi uniform.

I don't give a crap if you find it offensive or not. Your whole dissertation is offensive in the extreme; and to claim otherwise is contempt for humanity.

It matters, fuckwit, because when you have been told hundreds of time that nobody cares about your shit, you keep on like a broken record. What are you, fucking deaf or insane?

If you only told us your viewpoint, and didn't expect everyone to be converted to your side, then I wouldn't be worried. But you hold a metaphorical machine gun to our heads and try to drum it into us. What if IU did similar to you? So stop with the whiny bullshit reasoning and put up with it when someone says they don't want to listen to your shit.

Hardly a comparison between someone who was proposing an astronomical system and the biggest mass murderer of his day. Got your analogies totally fucked there, boy.

Well, as I've said, nobody is really interested in the war here, or the holocaust so it was a wate of time mentioning it. Did you mention it elsewhere too, and they told you to fuck off as well? If so, surely someone of your intellect would've got the point.
what a lot of words
batcat

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #608 on: August 06, 2008, 11:47:57 AM »
What bigotted crap?

It's joking, yes?  :LMAO:

No I'm not. Just because my views are controversial, that doesn't make them bigotted.

quite true.  however, see my point about informed opinion.  your "argument" seems to consist of trying to give credibility to the credentials of the people whose opinions you spout.

ah, well you see, my (and most people's) definition of "argument" tends to be something which involves actual thinking, and having an informed but independent opinion, as opposed to what appears to be yours, which is spout a load of somebody else's bollocks.

I formed my opinion independently. Part of my formation consisted of studying various primary and secondary sources from various perspectives. If you think that implies "spouting a load of somebody else's bollocks" then tell me of better ways to gain knowledge.

really, from your own experience?  then why, as i said above, does your "argument" consist of nothing else but other people's dribblings?

well, petal, the trouble is, you have to show signs of intelligence for anyone else to join the fray.

And a sign of intelligence is agreement with the mainstream? Is that what you're implying?

nope.  far from it.  the mainstream are, by and large, sheep.  but then, so are certain idiotic splinter/out groups.

What do you regard as signs of intelligence?

many things, one being the ability to realise when you're being sucked in by bigotted propaganda.

good question.  a better one would be to ask yourself why people are ignoring your arguments.  can they all be wrong?

Yes, they can all be wrong. I'm pretty sure Copernicus and Newton found almost no one agreeing with them when they first ousted their views. It is perfectly possible and even plausible for 99% of the population to be wrong on something.

again, quite true.  however, copernicus and newton had original ideas, which necessitated a paradigm shift.  fascist bollocks requires nothing of the sort.

Anyway, I've encountered many people in the past who took my arguments seriously, which lead to quite interesting discussions. I've also encountered other intellectuals agreeing with me an almost everything and I've even had my own share of loyal followers who regarded me as their mentor. Just because everyone out here ignores my arguments, that doesn't mean everyone in general ignores my argument.

i'm sure you have.  was it at nuremberg, by any chance?  as for the mentor thing, well, yes - as i said, most people are sheep, who are quite content to let others do their "thinking" (and i use the term loosely)  for them.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 11:50:13 AM by Lucifer »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #609 on: August 06, 2008, 02:53:16 PM »
Your indoctrination is from the neo-nazis and the Holocaust-deniers instead. The difference is actually only that you choose to label your sources as rational.

I'm not indoctrinated by anyone. My opinion is the result of a logical analysis of the available data by studying primary and secondary sources from all perspectives. The difference between you and me is probably that you ignore certain sources by default (because of prejudices) and therefore only look at information from a few perspectives rather than all perspectives.

You assume too much.

The evidence against your bs is so vast that it's as pointless to debate it in an adult fashion

I have debated this topic with many others and thusfar no one has been able to come close to debunking the views I expressed. It is quite easy to say that the evidence is vast and at the same time ignore most of the arguments of the oposition.

Actually you've chosen to ignore every point made proving you wrong, but hey, don't let rational arguments change your mind.

Lots of people have debunked your propaganda before

Only a handful of people have addressed the views I expressed and their arguments have been debunked ages ago as the strawman arguments they are.

:LMAO:

The moon is made of cheese, you know. It's been proven beyond any reasonable doubt.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #610 on: August 06, 2008, 03:00:58 PM »
Back in Copernicus' days, no one was interested in hearing about the world being round and revolving around the sun. That doesn't make it any less factual, though. If Copernicus and his colleagues would have shut up because of the sensitivities and prejudices of their environments, we would still all believe the sun evolves around the earth and the earth is flat.

Quite a few scientists then were known to agree with Copernicus, actually, and most of the points he made had been known since ancient Greece.

But Copernicus wasn't a Nazi, and he certainly wasn't deluded. You are. You should join the Flat Earth Society. There is one, you know.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #611 on: August 06, 2008, 03:09:32 PM »
/reading the O Man's sig, cos it's more interesting...

"ooze" is such a great word...

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #612 on: August 06, 2008, 03:12:03 PM »
But Copernicus... ...wasn't deluded.

Are you saying the Sun really is the centre of the universe then!!! :o :evillaugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #613 on: August 06, 2008, 03:13:38 PM »

Are you saying the Sun really is the centre of the universe then!!! :o :evillaugh:

don't be mad - pea is.   ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #614 on: August 06, 2008, 03:22:57 PM »

You don't have to be delusional to be wrong, but, as in Illusionist's case, it sure helps.  :LMAO:

- Albert Einstein