Educational

Author Topic: Wrong Planet.  (Read 16103 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Wrong Planet.
« Reply #585 on: August 06, 2008, 04:46:21 AM »
One who can't see sarcasm when it is staring them in the face.

Oh I knew Sir_Les thinks too much of himself to actually be self-aware enough to see it, let alone really admit it.

See that is showing you can't see "the big picture" and have "tunnel-vision" and there is a good reason why......

There was a lady on the news the other day. Interesting case. She had locked herself in the toilet for years. Disgusting but true. This smelly nutbag had been sitting for so long in the same position, that her body started treating this "unnatural" situation as normal. Muscle atrophy set in well and truly, ligaments seized up, more disgustingly........her arse in this position so long, had actually started to spill over the toilet seat and "become physically attached to the seat". Her arse merged with the seat and became almost indistinguishable.....

I thought this was gross, incredible and a decent representation of the human body's ability to adapt........but then there is you Projectionist.
You take this to new heights. After so many years your right arse cheek is merging with your right shoulder ad your left arse cheek with your left shoulder.
It is easy now to understand "from "this vantage point" why the only way you could see things is limited tunnel vision huh?

You see the thing is here. I see a stupid avatar and disembodied text representing itself as "Nocturnalist". It would be easy to not care what you say and ignore you. The truth is I WANT to care. I DON'T want to ignore you ......... simply (if for no other reason ......). than you are a complete and utter ass. Oh and therefore you may me laugh  :laugh:

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r172/thenotsmartass/ass-h.jpg

"Why don't people take me seriously?", says Projectionist
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 04:50:10 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #586 on: August 06, 2008, 05:24:53 AM »
I think he's more like Mr Hankey's kids when the projector broke down in that episode of South Park. Which seems preety apt, given it's shit talking shit....

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #587 on: August 06, 2008, 06:31:05 AM »
How do i do the multiple quotes?

like this:

How
do
i
do
the
multiple
quotes?

start of quotation = [ quote ] (without the spaces); end = [ /quote ] (ditto).

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #588 on: August 06, 2008, 06:35:11 AM »
the bigotted crap you come out with

What bigotted crap?

It's joking, yes?  :LMAO:

the complete lack of anything in the way of substantiation

Go back to my first posts in this thread. You'll find me providing numerous arguments and source references. I even copy-pasted an article that I wrote some time ago. Almost all of this has been ignored by everyone on this forum. You can hardly accuse ME of providing arguments for the views I express. In fact, I'm still waiting for the first argument to be used against any of the vids I publish in the thread The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz.

ah, well you see, my (and most people's) definition of "argument" tends to be something which involves actual thinking, and having an informed but independent opinion, as opposed to what appears to be yours, which is spout a load of somebody else's bollocks.

your refusal to even engage in an intelligent debate...?

I've been calling for intelligent debate from the moment I joined this forum. It was my oposition who continuously refused this.

well, petal, the trouble is, you have to show signs of intelligence for anyone else to join the fray.

that is self evident.  perhaps you should think about spending more time, and then you'd say something worth reading.

I did that for a few weeks until I realised it was pointless. People ignored what I said, no matter how much time I put into putting forward a proper argument. If they keep ignoring my arguments, why should I continue to put an effort in my posts?

good question.  a better one would be to ask yourself why people are ignoring your arguments.  can they all be wrong?

... and I'm not the kind of person who likes to pretend.

pretend what?  that you are sentient?

I'm not the kind of person who puts a great effort in appearances.

as i said, that's self evident.  again, perhaps doing so would help your cause, whatever that is.

gosh, isn't this fun?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #589 on: August 06, 2008, 06:38:22 AM »

And I have not touched your avatar.

Apparently it was parts. I apologise for wrongfully accusing you.

I was feeling rather childish and watching the show it was from
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #590 on: August 06, 2008, 06:50:01 AM »
Maybe you should have changed it to Major Hockstettor, or something like that. But given his Nazi views, it wouldn't be too far from the truth. I suppose there aren't too many fora left that will put up with nazist propaganda. Maybe he could dig up Eva Braun and have some wild kinky necrophilia with her remains.....

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #591 on: August 06, 2008, 07:04:46 AM »
What bigotted crap?

It's joking, yes?  :LMAO:

No I'm not. Just because my views are controversial, that doesn't make them bigotted.

ah, well you see, my (and most people's) definition of "argument" tends to be something which involves actual thinking, and having an informed but independent opinion, as opposed to what appears to be yours, which is spout a load of somebody else's bollocks.

I formed my opinion independently. Part of my formation consisted of studying various primary and secondary sources from various perspectives. If you think that implies "spouting a load of somebody else's bollocks" then tell me of better ways to gain knowledge.

well, petal, the trouble is, you have to show signs of intelligence for anyone else to join the fray.

And a sign of intelligence is agreement with the mainstream? Is that what you're implying?

What do you regard as signs of intelligence?

good question.  a better one would be to ask yourself why people are ignoring your arguments.  can they all be wrong?

Yes, they can all be wrong. I'm pretty sure Copernicus and Newton found almost no one agreeing with them when they first ousted their views. It is perfectly possible and even plausible for 99% of the population to be wrong on something.

Anyway, I've encountered many people in the past who took my arguments seriously, which lead to quite interesting discussions. I've also encountered other intellectuals agreeing with me an almost everything and I've even had my own share of loyal followers who regarded me as their mentor. Just because everyone out here ignores my arguments, that doesn't mean everyone in general ignores my argument.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #592 on: August 06, 2008, 07:08:07 AM »
How do i do the multiple quotes?

like this:

How
do
i
do
the
multiple
quotes?

start of quotation = [ quote ] (without the spaces); end = [ /quote ] (ditto).

You're just showing off now.
But, cheers.
batcat

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #593 on: August 06, 2008, 07:45:14 AM »
Quote from: me
Not that I consider myself prejudiced, but as you have proven yourself, prejudice has very little to do with IQ.

I'm probably the least prejudiced person you'll ever meet. It took me years to undo all the indoctrination I received from liberal, Catholic and other propagandists while growing up. My current views are entirely based on rationallity. If you actually cared to debate with me in an adult fashion, you'd find out that I'm not talking BS here. The reason you think I'm prejudiced, is because you are indoctrinated with the belief that someone with my views can only have those views when they're based on prejudice.... which is prejucide itself.

Your indoctrination is from the neo-nazis and the Holocaust-deniers instead. The difference is actually only that you choose to label your sources as rational.

The evidence against your bs is so vast that it's as pointless to debate it in an adult fashion as it is to argue that the moon is made of cheese. Lots of people have debunked your propaganda before; why should I spend time trying to do the same? Quite clearly it is pointless.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #594 on: August 06, 2008, 07:55:59 AM »
Your indoctrination is from the neo-nazis and the Holocaust-deniers instead. The difference is actually only that you choose to label your sources as rational.

I'm not indoctrinated by anyone. My opinion is the result of a logical analysis of the available data by studying primary and secondary sources from all perspectives. The difference between you and me is probably that you ignore certain sources by default (because of prejudices) and therefore only look at information from a few perspectives rather than all perspectives.

The evidence against your bs is so vast that it's as pointless to debate it in an adult fashion

I have debated this topic with many others and thusfar no one has been able to come close to debunking the views I expressed. It is quite easy to say that the evidence is vast and at the same time ignore most of the arguments of the oposition.

Lots of people have debunked your propaganda before

Only a handful of people have addressed the views I expressed and their arguments have been debunked ages ago as the strawman arguments they are.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #595 on: August 06, 2008, 08:01:44 AM »
His sources as as rational as the next looney in the asylum, and thus should be pissed on from a great height. Hitler was the craziest bastard in the bunch, and arseholes like Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot rank 2nd, 3rd and 4th. I neither care for, nor respect their views, and think anyone who agrees with either of them to be as insane as you can get. 137 IQ or not. The only prejudice I have is against fucked up bullshit ideas like theirs, and if you agree with them, then the world would be a far safer place without you.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #596 on: August 06, 2008, 08:08:07 AM »
His sources as as rational as the next looney in the asylum, and thus should be pissed on from a great height.

What is this based on, other than your own prejudice?

Hitler was the craziest bastard in the bunch

What is this based on, other than anti-nazi propaganda?

The only prejudice I have is against fucked up bullshit ideas like theirs, and if you agree with them, then the world would be a far safer place without you.

It's extremely prejudiced to think that way. The most idealist and kindest people I ever met are people with very radical beliefs, whether "ultra-left" or "ultra-right".... and most selfish assholes I encountered are convinced supporters of "democracy", capitalism and multi-culturalism.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #597 on: August 06, 2008, 08:37:14 AM »
Frankly, shit for brains, I couldn't give a shit about your obseesion. I kind of wish you would start up a Neo-Nazi movement, just to show you that no-one but you tolerates that shit nowadays. You are so fucking deluded if you believe the shit that you've been quoting here, and it's a pity that you are actually able to get away with it. Some countries would be monitoring your input this minute, given the chance. Nazi Germany in the 30s and 40s would be one, and you support those bastards. But then maybe they would have enlisted you as part of their bullshit system and have sent you out to dob in any naysayers and Jews that you come accross. Thank fuck those bastards lost that fucking war and Hitler ridded the world of himself by doing what he did. Pity the bastard didn't do it in 19-fucking-33; it would have saved millions of lives and there would have been no war. Imbeciles like you should not be allowed anywhere near a keyboard where they can spout such fucking bullshit about something they have absolutely no idea about how it would affect anyone. You keep bullshitting about prejudice and propaganda; stop talking such shit and actually READ what people are saying for once. NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE FUCKING NAZIS OR THE FUCKING HOLOCAUST, DICKHEAD!!
Can't you get that into that thick head of yours? If not, then obviously you are a prime example of why you should never have been born in the first place.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #598 on: August 06, 2008, 08:39:29 AM »
Frankly, shit for brains, I couldn't give a shit about your obseesion. I kind of wish you would start up a Neo-Nazi movement, just to show you that no-one but you tolerates that shit nowadays. You are so fucking deluded if you believe the shit that you've been quoting here, and it's a pity that you are actually able to get away with it. Some countries would be monitoring your input this minute, given the chance. Nazi Germany in the 30s and 40s would be one, and you support those bastards. But then maybe they would have enlisted you as part of their bullshit system and have sent you out to dob in any naysayers and Jews that you come accross. Thank fuck those bastards lost that fucking war and Hitler ridded the world of himself by doing what he did. Pity the bastard didn't do it in 19-fucking-33; it would have saved millions of lives and there would have been no war. Imbeciles like you should not be allowed anywhere near a keyboard where they can spout such fucking bullshit about something they have absolutely no idea about how it would affect anyone. You keep bullshitting about prejudice and propaganda; stop talking such shit and actually READ what people are saying for once. NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE FUCKING NAZIS OR THE FUCKING HOLOCAUST, DICKHEAD!!
Can't you get that into that thick head of yours? If not, then obviously you are a prime example of why you should never have been born in the first place.

the sandpeople made the jews do it.
batcat

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #599 on: August 06, 2008, 08:50:58 AM »
I kind of wish you would start up a Neo-Nazi movement, just to show you that no-one but you tolerates that shit nowadays.

You'd be surprised to know how many people share some or most of my views. There's a growing movement of people with views very similar to those of myself calling themselves Third Positionists, New-Rightists, nihilists, national-anarchists, etc. Some of them are close friends of mine and are among the most welll-educated and well-mannered people I know.

You are so fucking deluded if you believe the shit that you've been quoting here

What makes you so sure it's me who's deluded? Did you ever wonder whether it's you who's deluded.

Thank fuck those bastards lost that fucking war and Hitler ridded the world of himself by doing what he did. Pity the bastard didn't do it in 19-fucking-33; it would have saved millions of lives and there would have been no war.

Hitler was not responsible for WW2 and I'm pretty sure the world would have been a much nicer place if there had never been a WW2 or Hitler had won it.

Imbeciles like you should not be allowed anywhere near a keyboard where they can spout such fucking bullshit about something they have absolutely no idea about how it would affect anyone.

I know how my words can effect someone. That doesn't make them any less true.

You keep bullshitting about prejudice and propaganda; stop talking such shit and actually READ what people are saying for once. NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE FUCKING NAZIS OR THE FUCKING HOLOCAUST, DICKHEAD!! Can't you get that into that thick head of yours?

Then why do you keep mentioning it yourself? If you don't want to talk about it, then just ignore whatever I'm saying and let those who are interested talk about it.... A topic dies out by itself when no one replies to it. Can't you get that into that thick head of yours?

If not, then obviously you are a prime example of why you should never have been born in the first place.

Look who's talking :D