Author Topic: Guys.....  (Read 490 times)

The_P

Re: Guys.....
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2008, 11:38:45 AM »
There was some chav skank on the tv last night, who'd shagged 40 guys in the past 2 years and hadn't used a condom with any of them.  I only caught a bit of it, so I don't know her age, but she looked 16-18.  They sent her off to the STD clinic, since she'd had an itchy minge for the past 3 months or so, but I didn't see what the results were.

LMAO!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2008, 11:39:29 AM »
I cannot believe there is any real young female on an internet hookup site, let alone a famous pop star.  I hope she gives me an STD someday.
I will settle for an attractive young female fuckbuddy that doesn't give me an STD, thank you.  Famous pop star just sounds like trouble.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2008, 11:45:03 AM »
I will settle for an attractive young female fuckbuddy that doesn't give me an STD, thank you.

My prospects in that department are looking up these days.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 11:54:36 AM »
I will settle for an attractive young female fuckbuddy that doesn't give me an STD, thank you.

Nice, I hope you find a good one.   

There is a girl in one of my classes that actually approached me and made conversation.   That was surprising and she seemed kinda interested with the whole playing with her hair thing and I saw her bite her lip at least once while we were talking.   I should probably talk to her more as she is pretty hot, though probably much younger than me.   Another class I am in has more than the usual concentration of hot females, though I haven't talked to anyone in any of my other classes at all yet.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2008, 11:59:06 AM »

Nice, I hope you find a good one.   

There is a girl in one of my classes that actually approached me and made conversation.   That was surprising and she seemed kinda interested with the whole playing with her hair thing and I saw her bite her lip at least once while we were talking.   I should probably talk to her more as she is pretty hot, though probably much younger than me.   Another class I am in has more than the usual concentration of hot females, though I haven't talked to anyone in any of my other classes at all yet.

Sounds like you've got an admirer.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 12:01:01 PM »
she'd had an itchy minge for the past 3 months or so,

I have something she can scratch it with!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 12:01:23 PM »
Maybe.   That would be better than not having one haha.   I should talk to her again, though I was only early that one day and I leave class immediately and don't stick around to socialize afterwards.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2008, 12:02:58 PM »

Do you really want to get an STD?   You shouldn't have a problem finding a incredibly stupid whorish woman to give you an STD.  Those types of people seemingly are not in short supply (both men and women).

The_P

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2008, 12:17:07 PM »

I do too: it's called a salad fork.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2008, 03:48:46 PM »

No WONDER you're less depressed.  :laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2008, 03:50:30 PM »
Maybe.   That would be better than not having one haha.   I should talk to her again, though I was only early that one day and I leave class immediately and don't stick around to socialize afterwards.

Change your fucking habits.
She approaches you, and then
doesn't get another chance?

What is she going to think?

Quite simply, that you're not interested.