Educational

Author Topic: i'm drulnk  (Read 3768 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: i'm drulnk
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2008, 02:21:20 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy just got his hair cut by his x model mom.

She did a good job, and saved me $20.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2008, 02:25:25 PM »
* CarlaWinchester pays someone to castrate AllDayGlowRandy

cum and get it. :wanker: :wanker:
 :razz:

I remember some woman made a statement about  :razz:  meaning want a french kiss.

You and Jessica can fight over my underwear :laugh:

famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2008, 02:30:16 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy feels drunk, the guinea pig trauma generali
zed to the other traumas, and because I didn't have disassociative states with the traumas, treating the guinea pig trauma fixed them all. 

Its less work for me to maintain mood and desire.  Taking ginseng dosage spread out through out the day works better than all at once.  I don't feel what I called last time tollerance, I guess I meant that as more of a joke.

Soph

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2008, 02:53:51 PM »
Cool!   :clap:  It might be easier to reverse the order, though!  Are you getting it cut short?
No :(
Probably just a bit shorter than it is now

Soph

« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2008, 02:54:52 PM »
Tonight I'm going to cut my hair and hopefully get drunk. In that order.

Thought you gave up on drinking,
after one bout?

Be careful. Don't drink too much,
this time. Do it SLOWLY.
I can't drink too much this time, my mum will notice  :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »
Be sure to sit on my lap and tell me how drunk you are when you are :laugh:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2008, 03:39:42 PM »

I remember some woman made a statement about  :razz:  meaning want a french kiss.

:eh:  :puke:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2008, 02:34:37 PM »

:eh:  :puke:

You are such a lier. :laugh:  Your a bad lier to :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2008, 03:18:46 PM »
 :moon:  Cum and get it.

Oh my my, Jessica made some gains in health.  She called me last night, I was at my mom's house taking a piss, and decide to measure mom's body fat level with the machine I got.  Jessica herd someone getting attention, so then she was asking me to do her next :wanker:  Mom's said 5%, and she said get what you paid for.  Another words I am not 5% either, that was trying to stirup trouble.  It doesn't work in diease states, like hypothyrodism, and diruetics.  If hers was 5%, she would be in some serious trouble, men should go below 5%, and my machine says I am underweight.  Everyone's interpetation of the data is different, but they agree 5% and not lower. My system has always been like that anyway, its not like I get sick ever.  My system itself is very resistant to diease, even with onslaught.

Cum cum Carla, take advantage, I have not jacked off, and I was horny this morning.  You want to mess with me now, I would do it, be tease, be mean.  You don't have anything to tease with do you?  I will bite at anything, have at it I JUST WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There isn't much that can  turn me off. Turning me on higher is a bit harder :laugh: :wanker:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 03:20:48 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2008, 07:27:54 AM »
 ::)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2008, 11:21:15 AM »
Haven't started yet, but with appropiate stimulus, I will be on the right track :wanker: :eyebrows:  That means any women can accidently get me going the whole day.

My dad and his girlfriend are making me roast beef dinner, that will do! :laugh: :wanker: I am already starting to feel it.

Mom used the machine, saying her weight was water.  Indeed greater weight loss than expect from following a diet is started off with water weight.  She is so blind by her bipolar disorder that she doesn't see the illogical statement she made, 5 percent is way too low for a woman.

I must admit it, such a change between horny and not horny, feels as though it might be similar to a "drulnk" atmosphere. :laugh:

Its funny, when I am hyper, like I usually am, I misspell simple words I can definitely spell, but you just mispelled when your slowed down.  Oh geeh, I can't imagine why my body fat is so low, so hyper all the time :laugh:   With the trauma gone, I find it easier to catch errors, and feel as though I  make less of them.  I am sorry I put you out.

You want flowers or something? :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2008, 11:36:11 AM »
I am looking at some woman's ass now, trying not to let her see :wanker:

Stimulus obtained :laugh:

This other woman noticed me on the way from laundry, was staring at me in her truck.  Saw her somewhere else, was looking at me some more, checking me out. :wanker:  Little does she know I find her absolutely ugly, and I just want ass. I didn't say it was impossible to turn me off. :laugh:

I need a nap, but I need to jack off first, otherwise I just too hard :laugh:  Does mean, I won't have a sexual dream. :laugh: :wanker:

Oh yeah, I am officallly in harmone town :laugh: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 11:58:08 AM by AllDayGlowRandy »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2008, 12:04:16 PM »
Stupid old guy, who is  little overweight himself, says roll around a overweight woman in flour and find her wet spot.  He says he used to look like me, six pack, women all over him.  He told  me was bipolar, everyone tells me their private stuff.

I didn't laugh, too busy thinking about sex.  Its not like I would try to help someone like that either.  Fuckard, irritates me in a way, I hate when people compalain like that, and they are the same way.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2008, 02:50:58 PM »
Stupid old guy, who is  little overweight himself, says roll around a overweight woman in flour and find her wet spot.  He says he used to look like me, six pack, women all over him.  He told  me was bipolar, everyone tells me their private stuff.

Not EXACTLY like you, then.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2008, 04:25:04 PM »
Not even close, mother fuckah!

What did you think I was going to get confused or something?