Author Topic: New Autism Spectrum Disorder cure.  (Read 726 times)

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
New Autism Spectrum Disorder cure.
« on: December 29, 2007, 10:05:27 AM »
What is Yoghurt Enema? (Why home made yoghurt)?

You need home made yoghurt. Why? Cause store bought yoghurt does not contain live bacteria. It is pasteurized, and good bacteria are dead. To make home made yoghurt, you need yoghurt starter (any good probiotics would do), and you need milk (raw milk is the best, but if you can't get it, use what you can get, homogenized/pasteurized),  and you need yoghurt maker (thermostatic plastic box where you put milk mixed with probiotics, and after 24h you have home made yoghurt.)

You take home made yoghurt, you mix it with last enema water (you can filter water before use),  and once you get that water inside of you, you try to keep it there as long as possible.

That is Yoghurt Enema
Who needs Yoghurt Enema?

Anyone suffering from Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Candidiasis, Colon Cancer, Hemorrhoids, Prostate Cancer, Prostatitis, Enlarged Prostate, Allergies, Leaky Gut Syndrome, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Gallstones, MCS, MS, FMS, ...
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: New Autism Spectrum Disorder cure.
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 10:10:18 AM »
link
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Kosmonaut

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 10:16:53 AM »
I eat the joghurts with pre- and pro-biotics with omega3.
Not sure about the enemas though.

Offline Tesla

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
    • My cafepress store

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 10:36:40 AM »
curezone? curebies!!!
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 10:41:16 AM »
Read further down the have Fecal Enema yuck yuck  yucky yuck :eh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 10:52:05 AM »
What the fuck? All the other conditions are
problems which MIGHT just be related. This
has to be some kind of joke.

Offline Tesla

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 11:10:31 AM »
I'm just glad I don't have "leaky gut syndrome"  That sounds awful.

duncvis

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 11:12:02 AM »
Did Randy write that page?  :o

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 12:37:41 PM »
link

http://curezone.com/cleanse/enema/#Who_needs_Yoghurt_Enema

Those are some crazy enema freaks. 

They even have breastfed baby poop enemas there.  How sick is that?

I eat yogurt from the grocery store, and every kind I see there has live cultures in it. 

The milk is pasteurized before they are added, but that is part of the process of making fresh homemade yogurt anyway.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 01:13:22 PM »
I'd give her a yoghurt enema :bananas:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 01:16:15 PM »
My grandmother was a an enemia freek of some sorts, bowels and such.

I took 15 billion cfu acidophillus with bifidus today, and 2.4 grams of omega 3 fats.
* AllDayGlowRandy would not jump to conclusions, although I bet probiotics would help an autistic spectrum pat...ient, there I didn't say patron.  I left that out  and saved it for my paddle.
* AllDayGlowRandy does notice however that a chronic alcoholic does match some of the symptoms of so called autistic spectrum disorder.  However, my therapist said, and I sincerly agree, they fair much better.  It suggests something to me, and if had AS I would not over indulge in alcohol, and maybe have none.  Certainly no one should drink so much that a hangover occurs, its far simpler to deal with your problems in a positive mannner.
Standart serving size for beer is 12 fl oz, wiskey 1fl oz, and wine 5 fl oz.  Men should not have more than 2 drinks per day, women 1, and at least two days a week should be alcohol free.  4 drinks per day for a man may cause brain shrinkage, and 3 for a woman.  Although brain size does not exactly correlate with intellegence, I would think a shrinkage would be undesirable.

Where do you come up with some of these faces, the indeed one seems like a pile of shit, almost like sarchasm or something.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 01:23:42 PM »
My grandmother was a an enemia freek of some sorts, bowels and such.

I took 15 billion cfu acidophillus with bifidus today, and 2.4 grams of omega 3 fats.
* AllDayGlowRandy would not jump to conclusions, although I bet probiotics would help an autistic spectrum pat...ient, there I didn't say patron.  I left that out  and saved it for my paddle.
* AllDayGlowRandy does notice however that a chronic alcoholic does match some of the symptoms of so called autistic spectrum disorder.  However, my therapist said, and I sincerly agree, they fair much better.  It suggests something to me, and if had AS I would not over indulge in alcohol, and maybe have none.  Certainly no one should drink so much that a hangover occurs, its far simpler to deal with your problems in a positive mannner.
Standart serving size for beer is 12 fl oz, wiskey 1fl oz, and wine 5 fl oz.  Men should not have more than 2 drinks per day, women 1, and at least two days a week should be alcohol free.  4 drinks per day for a man may cause brain shrinkage, and 3 for a woman.  Although brain size does not exactly correlate with intellegence, I would think a shrinkage would be undesirable.

Where do you come up with some of these faces, the indeed one seems like a pile of shit, almost like sarchasm or something.

Probiotics help people who have leaky gut, and I don't think that they do any harm, but not every autistic person has leaky gut and not every person who has leaky gut is autistic.

You might have leaky gut, since you are so badly affected by casein and gluten, so probiotics along with no sweets, gluten or casein may help with that.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2007, 01:32:49 PM »
No pardoxically, my urniary peptides are normal.
I took magnesium and potassium supplements while I ate nothing but bread and icecream for that 3 year period, during that time I had a surgery.  Blood work was done, and I perfectly balanced those electrolyes.  I don't gain weight either, as its more common to see an overweight person with that sensitivity.  Gluten protein spur a release in insulin, as I read from a book by a doctor.  Liver, kidney and calcium where perfect to.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2007, 01:35:48 PM »
Fanfuckingtastic.  If only I'd known before now that I could be cured by simply pumping yoghurt up my arse.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?