Educational

Author Topic: Praise GOD for AIDS  (Read 904 times)

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
Praise GOD for AIDS
« on: December 11, 2007, 10:18:54 PM »
K, I realize its quite a few days past World AIDS day but consider this important fact about HIV: it Kills catty, bitchy, passive-aggressive(effete)fags and nacisisstic sluts. So it cant be All  Bad now can it?.............. :green: ;D :green:
 :clap:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
Re: Praise GOD for AIDS
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 10:20:21 PM »
Wait until the opera is over to applaud sir
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 12:58:04 AM »
the gays are coming back as zombies. >:D
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline ANTON_UBER_ALLES

• King of Drama
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 01:13:02 AM »
the gays are coming back as zombies.

Better come up with some empty prison cells for all those gay zombies  :violin:. That way all those violent felons will end up
getting fucked in the ass by a zombie :green:
To tmia pulumchva nac vatieche evistho, aomai nac murinash aule. Thuvas sheronaith themiasa avilchval aomai marashm. Sanshl selace, etanal unialastres thamuce avish fleresh holaiesh sanshl tiur il  :cthulhu:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 01:14:38 AM »
lol.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 02:14:32 AM »
K, I realize its quite a few days past World AIDS day but consider this important fact about HIV: it Kills catty, bitchy, passive-aggressive(effete)fags and nacisisstic sluts. So it cant be All  Bad now can it?.............. :green: ;D :green:

Insecure much? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 06:43:35 AM »

Help Mike Huckabee made an account here :o
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 08:15:37 AM »

Help Mike Huckabee made an account here :o
Huckabee doesnt sound too bad, at least he is honest if nothing else. Though I would much prefer a democrat.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 08:17:57 AM »
he's honest about being evil. since when is that a redeeming thing? ::)

honest and good is Kucinich. republicans own the media. Kucinich is ignored.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 08:47:30 AM »
he's honest about being evil. since when is that a redeeming thing? ::)

honest and good is Kucinich. republicans own the media. Kucinich is ignored.
The media coverage (or lack of) is to do with Bush particularly, rather than Huckabee. I am always cynical of those who are both honest and good, in politics being actually good is almost non-existant. Its a competition for power, nothing else.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 09:47:39 AM »
Kucinich is really good. like, he's a real person. politicians, all other politicians are not human. they aren't real. but Kucinich is. that's what so amazing.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

The_P

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 10:00:08 AM »

No?...................

Well................um.......................that's all for.................now?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 03:11:05 PM »
Kucinich is really good. like, he's a real person. politicians, all other politicians are not human. they aren't real. but Kucinich is. that's what so amazing.
I remember that his wife is hot lol.   His ideals are just that ideals.   I don't see everything he puts there as being achievable in a realistic amount of time.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 03:25:32 PM »
don't be so cynical, grasshopper. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2007, 03:31:01 PM »
don't be so cynical, grasshopper. :P
I am being realistic.  He is as likely to win as Ron Paul is to win the Republican nomination.  That isn't likely at all.  Even if he were elected, I don't see how you would know how real he is or not.   The things he says are what most people would want to hear, but they aren't realistic.   As a politician it is his job to say what people want to hear.   For the world starvation and poverty to be ended is one of those things that are not realistic in my opinion.
:P   Internets are super serious.