Educational

Author Topic: My WP Banning Party  (Read 3541 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: My WP Banning Party
« Reply #120 on: December 23, 2007, 12:13:05 PM »

I figure he maybe lives in an apartment so he has to pay rent and utilities and maybe he has a car and has to make car payments to so it eats away his money from paying for WP? I don't know his lifestyle so I wouldn't know. I'm always coming up with logical explanations like a Lisa Simpson. 

Who CARES. Yeah, 8k ain't a huge amount of money,
but he doesn't really do much for the site. Hell, there
were a lot of us there who could use a few extra bucks -
should it have been spread around?

As to the advertising, OBVIOUSLY he's just trying to
draw more people in, so that he can make even more
money. Again, NOTHING would be wrong with that, if
the site was clearly a commercial one - but begging people
for money, while already making a profit, while not really
revealing that the site was pulling anything in, was not kosher.

:agreed:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #121 on: December 23, 2007, 01:33:31 PM »
Hey TeeJay. My last post was not directed at you specifically. It seems to just be that people here are on one hand saying how they don't like it but on the other hand miss being a part of it.
I had not realised you had posted this site there. Good luck with the advertising effort though. A bloke I am battling on a blog gave me the heads up about this place. He was saying it was "extremist Intensity Squared forum - which says plenty" and. "If anyone wants to observe profanity - IS is the forum to go to". The irony is he considered this a bad thing.
The reason he bought it up was because he had a run in with some dude called Phlexor who posts here.
I am sure though that your posting there will have some effect. I will look out for it

That is not me, it is thepeaguy using my picture without my permission.

That's what you get for fucking with me.
I dunno guy, seems pretty weak. Kinda "Don't be nasty or I will use your photo". Maybe I am misreading the situation.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: December 23, 2007, 01:48:56 PM »
What did you do to him?

duncvis

« Reply #123 on: December 23, 2007, 02:58:01 PM »
Hey TeeJay. My last post was not directed at you specifically. It seems to just be that people here are on one hand saying how they don't like it but on the other hand miss being a part of it.
I had not realised you had posted this site there. Good luck with the advertising effort though. A bloke I am battling on a blog gave me the heads up about this place. He was saying it was "extremist Intensity Squared forum - which says plenty" and. "If anyone wants to observe profanity - IS is the forum to go to". The irony is he considered this a bad thing.
The reason he bought it up was because he had a run in with some dude called Phlexor who posts here.
I am sure though that your posting there will have some effect. I will look out for it

I dunno guy, seems pretty weak. Kinda "Don't be nasty or I will use your photo". Maybe I am misreading the situation.

A little. Peaguy does this stuff for lulz. Its usually worth taking most of his trolling with a pinch of salt.  :evillaugh:

The_P

« Reply #124 on: December 23, 2007, 03:00:00 PM »

A little. Peaguy does this stuff for lulz. Its usually worth taking most of his trolling with a pinch of salt.  :evillaugh:

Though go ahead and take it personally to provide more lulz!

The_P

« Reply #125 on: December 23, 2007, 03:01:19 PM »

Then again you aren't attached to forums, so feel free to play the outsider and misread everything you read here.

duncvis

« Reply #126 on: December 23, 2007, 03:06:00 PM »

OMG CUNT!!!11! I are falling out with you now. ginger phag.  :finger:

The_P

« Reply #127 on: December 23, 2007, 03:22:19 PM »

How many times have I told you to not eat those fucking pies, you fat fuck?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #128 on: December 23, 2007, 04:59:47 PM »
Where'd you get a film clip of dunc?

duncvis

« Reply #129 on: December 23, 2007, 05:09:31 PM »

How many times have I told you to not eat those fucking pies, you fat fuck?

and how many times have I told you to fuck yourself through a gobful of pie?

Soph

« Reply #130 on: December 23, 2007, 05:15:11 PM »
How fucking stupid do I feel talking about Sopho and there she was talking about you there you are? LOL.  I have Malador sussed and Sedaka wasn't that difficult to pick. Any other refugees from WP. Spokane Girl too. Ozymaides I have seen around the traps. Same with TeeJay. Callaway rings a bell.

Doesn't matter I am still a newbie so I will get there. Feel free to hang shit on me in the meantime though.
lol i still get confused even now

Soph

« Reply #131 on: December 23, 2007, 05:16:11 PM »

If he makes money from WP, why ask for donations?

because he's selfish and greedy and has some kind of illness that makes him do these things probably.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: December 24, 2007, 01:58:35 AM »

Meh....I don't take it personally. I don't much care. It matters to you and you get your jollies from it, Good enough for me (Who am I to get in the way of that)
I just thought you were TeeJay. I tell you what though. If it helps I am happy to supply a photo to you to use as an avatar. I hope though if you ever you use my photo you doctor it (You know - put a pair of tits on me, replace my nose with a dick and cheeks with a ball sack, someone jizzing on my hair, a dick inserted in one ear with the knob coming out the other) That way "other members" will know you are fucking with me.

I won't take it personal either but it will create more lulz. Just a suggestion - hope it helps.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 04:23:35 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: December 24, 2007, 02:01:21 AM »

Then again you aren't attached to forums, so feel free to play the outsider and misread everything you read here.

I can play the outsider and misread anything here. OK. Sorry mate just got back from a long day at work and will have to reflect on this another time. I will probably be taking a dump later tonight.....I will make some time available for this contemplation

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #134 on: December 25, 2007, 06:10:43 PM »
OK I see what you were saying. WP was better until it changed or members changed or what have you. Seems to have been a few members here who got shafted somewhere along the line.
I remember when I was there last a rash of people got banned. I am shit with names but there was a Sofie, Starbuline, RichardBenson (?)and a couple of others. I think I asked one of the mods there Calandale(?). Seemed excessive.
Seems alright here.
As for Phlexor, I figure either Phil (Timelord) is having a delusional moment or Phlexor exists and posts here under a different nick. Not suggesting both are mutually exclusive.

Phlexor is a member here but he does not post much.  I think he posts more on Aspergian Island.  He seems like a really good guy to me.  He recently had a new baby daughter, so maybe he does not post much anywhere right now.  I think that I have seen Timelord post on Aspergian Island as well. 

Im still alive! Yeh I know I havent been posting much since soon after I got here. Im having trouble adjusting to the massive postload here and also those who change there name and pic a lot confuse the hell out of me. I can barely remember ppls names and whats going on at the best of times.

Anyway, bubs is 4 months old now and doing fine. She is much more different than her brothers were at this age. She needs a hell of a lot more attention than they did, so we are going slowly mental with all the crying and having to pay her CONSTANT attention etc. But she is incredably beautiful, so it isnt like its that bad, except the not enough sleep and destress time for me.