Educational

Author Topic: Just wanted to bitch about my mom's treatments  (Read 658 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Just wanted to bitch about my mom's treatments
« on: November 28, 2007, 11:02:18 AM »
Fuck you meds, serroquil.  Says their addictive.  Says they make her fat.
Fuck you med nurse, you say the lamictal is suppose to replace lithium.  Duh serroquil is one that needs replacing.
Dude wake the fuck up, my mom is trying to cause trouble, wake the fuck up neive  bastard!  She offers him my place to stay because he is moving.  South shore is not going to like the fact that one of their socialworkers is staying with a patient's son.  I won't try and cause trouble and shit.
fairy something, something cause a need for a ultrasound.  Something caused all that throwing up.
Damn, I still here that externalizer shit to, about fate is incontroll.  I don't get why its so hard to break from that.
She has the worst luck Jessus christ.  What she sees as bad luck, I see as mania hyperactivity screwing her up.  I think this bad luck is a fantasy bullshit, just like her saying I have AS and dening I got truama.  I knew she would n't believe me, that is why  I didn't tell for along time.  She doesn't know about the stress related seizures.  Oh well, its over now.

I remember what I am supposed to do, forgive in the end.  Its so I can help someone in need.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just wanted to bitch about my mom's treatments
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 02:17:14 PM »
I'm not sure what to say, except ...
:plus:

... and you need to learn to fly and feather your own nest.

Unconditional regards, Randy ... but, get your shit together! Take your share of life and walk away from the loads of crap your mother has laid upon you and continues to lay upon you.

Don't continue to try to make us think you are cool, either. Most of us think you are a fucktard, anyway. 

Prove us wrong! Take charge and make things happen for you. I will eat a quarter mile of shit if you get things going your way and quit wallowing in the shit, yourself.

It's OK. Don't thank me. Just do it!

:dawg:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 12:44:39 PM »
I am my own horny fairy man, and I don't care what a bunch of aspies think.  If you really make something of yourself then, aspie or not, I will care.  I will be there to help you to, and I will listen to you because you are not total fucktard.  I am not perfect, but will always be striving to such.  You need to self actualize and reduce you intake of meds, feel your nirvana! >:D

I thought about it some more and that med nurse is at fault.  He was thinking to much about what he said, because if he was, he would have been thinking about how my mom acts.  She tries to start trouble as part of her mania spells, and so he should have worded what he said better.  He don't like me because I keep trying to help my mom to, using "medical terms".  He was talking about free rent when he said "tempting", but I guess I got all tense when because I detected a hint of sarchasm.  That would have been inappropiate, but my mom tends to make people emotional sensitivity go numb with her bs.  I have herd other people do the same thing, and it lifestyle habits that influence how early that happens.  I can take alot of crap myself because I am so riduciously health and horny. :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 12:48:03 PM by Randy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 01:08:48 PM »
There is no reason for me to put on an act and or look cool for this crew, so don't flatter yourself. :laugh:
I do it for myself mainly, but if you enjoy it, that makes me very happy. I am trying my best in life, so there is no reason to lie or put on such an act. Wasting my time with such acts is unproductive.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 01:18:41 PM »

I swear you remind me of this guy sometimes Randy.   Do you look into the mirror and say self-affirming things to make yourself feel better?
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 01:20:59 PM »
No, I use basic mental hygenie, and let good moods guide me.  Those are the makings of postive affirmations.  I don't want someone taking care of me, girfriend or mom.  She needs to stop pestering me, try to help herself more, and stop using me for a crutch. I am very sick of it, even though I am doing very well, she continues to patronize me.  She cannot take my defective bike away because I choose to ride it at night.  If I get into an accident, its my fault.  I she bought me bright colored vest for night riding and I don't ride it.  Its cool but I guess am just lazy, in that regard.  The adrenal rush it provokes maybe a factor, but still I am in great physical shape.  If I do get hit, I will have greater chance of being ok because of my excellent physical condition.

Alex, let go, can you?  I am choose to appologize to you, and can you please not do what my mom does?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 01:26:36 PM by Randy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 01:28:53 PM »
When you teach someone to fish, they can do it for a lifetime, instead of doing it for them.  If you keep doing it for them, they don't get postive affirmations about themselves.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 01:31:36 PM »
Your mom compares you talking yourself up to a SNL skit featuring Al Franken?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 01:34:41 PM »
Blah blah blah

Forgive

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 01:45:15 PM »
Blah blah blah

Forgive
I am just kidding.   Where is your legendary ability to take a joke?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 03:38:31 PM by Alex179 »

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 02:24:58 PM »
No, I use basic mental hygenie, and let good moods guide me.  Those are the makings of postive affirmations.  I don't want someone taking care of me, girfriend or mom.  She needs to stop pestering me, try to help herself more, and stop using me for a crutch. I am very sick of it, even though I am doing very well, she continues to patronize me.  She cannot take my defective bike away because I choose to ride it at night.  If I get into an accident, its my fault.  I she bought me bright colored vest for night riding and I don't ride it.  Its cool but I guess am just lazy, in that regard.  The adrenal rush it provokes maybe a factor, but still I am in great physical shape.  If I do get hit, I will have greater chance of being ok because of my excellent physical condition.

Alex, let go, can you?  I am choose to appologize to you, and can you please not do what my mom does?

You should worry about your basic personal hygiene first!!!  ;D
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 03:23:01 PM »
A new Christmas avatar for you Randy...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2007, 08:09:35 PM »
I am my own horny fairy man

Well...isn't that nice.

richard

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 07:45:47 AM »
if your mom is forcing you to take meds its time to kick that bitches ass!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 08:08:22 AM »
Or that asse's bitch, as the case might be.