Author Topic: Just wanted to bitch about my mom's treatments  (Read 660 times)

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
Re: Just wanted to bitch about my mom's treatments
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 10:47:33 AM »
I did that and it doesn't work, she is like a wart that keeps coming back, and not to mention Randy has some kind of sick obsession with her.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 01:07:14 PM »
Some kind of obession?  Is caring for people some kind of obession, or are you an aspie?  Is that number 3?  .. nm

I care for anyone when they are sick.

I pawned my mom, ah hah!  Nieve bitch :laugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 03:43:20 PM »
I pawned my mom

did you get much for her?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2007, 07:02:16 PM »
Is that legal?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 11:22:02 PM »
... and you need to learn to fly and feather your own nest.

Unconditional regards, Randy ... but, get your shit together! Take your share of life and walk away from the loads of crap your mother has laid upon you and continues to lay upon you.

Don't continue to try to make us think you are cool, either. Most of us think you are a fucktard, anyway. 

Prove us wrong! Take charge and make things happen for you. I will eat a quarter mile of shit if you get things going your way and quit wallowing in the shit, yourself.
This is good advice Randy.

But then you go and post this!
I am my own horny fairy man, and I don't care what a bunch of aspies think.  If you really make something of yourself then, aspie or not, I will care.  I will be there to help you to, and I will listen to you because you are not total fucktard.  I am not perfect, but will always be striving to such.  You need to self actualize and reduce you intake of meds, feel your nirvana! >:D
:scratchhead:  :grrr:  You need to stop insulting good people.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 12:58:16 AM »
Randy why aren't you wearing your christmas avatar?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2007, 02:09:41 PM »

Unconditional regards, Randy ... but, get your shit together! Take your share of life and walk away from the loads of crap your mother has laid upon you and continues to lay upon you.

Don't continue to try to make us think you are cool, either. Most of us think you are a fucktard, anyway. 

Prove us wrong! Take charge and make things happen for you. I will eat a quarter mile of shit if you get things going your way and quit wallowing in the shit, yourself.

I am my own horny fairy man, and I don't care what a bunch of aspies think.  If you really make something of yourself then, aspie or not, I will care.  I will be there to help you to, and I will listen to you because you are not total fucktard.  I am not perfect, but will always be striving to such.  You need to self actualize and reduce you intake of meds, feel your nirvana! >:D

I disagree, but lets not get into an arguement, its unproductive.  I am sure I can say one thing that we can both agree on, and that is I don't have to prove anything to anyone except myself.  That means getting to the root of issues, taking care of them, and not caring so much about what others say about me.  I think that is what I have done. 

Moony, I am not wearing my christmas avitar because some people lack of tact is annoying.  I forgive them though, as people have their issues, and no one is perfect.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2007, 11:43:15 PM »
that's so generous of you. :laugh:

how about a puppydog?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2007, 12:02:46 PM »

I disagree, but lets not get into an arguement, its unproductive.  I am sure I can say one thing that we can both agree on, and that is I don't have to prove anything to anyone except myself.  That means getting to the root of issues, taking care of them, and not caring so much about what others say about me.  I think that is what I have done. 

Moony, I am not wearing my christmas avitar because some people lack of tact is annoying.  I forgive them though, as people have their issues, and no one is perfect.

Sarchasm,, I deserve it, nothing less should be expected.  I wasn't do that for a long time, and I got hurt.  There was supposed to be a such in that post.  There is more that people do that piss me off, let alone offline.  There is these people waiting to use the libary computers breathing down your back while they wait :laugh:  Certain people trying to immaturely compete with me offline who should focus more on themselves.  They should leave me alone, as I don't feel I need the annoyance/help.

What the fuck! My post is gone, my funny joke.

Renaeden want a kiss on the forhead of something :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 12:37:07 PM by Randy »

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2007, 12:57:13 PM »
I don't need the  :laugh:, I knew it was sarchasm.  That reminds me of my mom, all that stuff I hold back when she pisses me off, awhile back I would have gave it to you.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2007, 12:59:15 PM »
I should bitch about my desire.

I had dandelion, gingeng, ginko, ginger, and whatever else I can get my hands on :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

The_P

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2007, 01:22:15 PM »
I should bitch about my desire.

I had dandelion, gingeng, ginko, ginger, and whatever else I can get my hands on :laugh:

Do it, Randy!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 01:45:56 AM »
i wasn't being that sarcastic. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 01:31:38 PM »
Do it?, you mean with Mozart over there :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2007, 01:43:38 PM »
 :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar