Author Topic: Do you talk about your ex's to your partner/spouse?  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Do you talk about your ex's to your partner/spouse?
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2007, 11:34:28 PM »
I had a girl tell me that I was much better at sex than her ex.  She said she'd thought her sex-life was good before, but I think he just fucked her and didn't do other other stuff.

She still had weird commitments to the ex, though, and was protecting him even though he was a violent, schizophrenic angel fluffy bunnah who hurt her and did crazy things like hide in her house to access her computer and threatened her with knives and cut her and stuff.  I got sick of the stress of it, since she wouldn't let me help, and told her to stop telling me about it.  I broke up with her soon after.

So she preferred drama in other areas other than in the bedroom?  Her loss really.

Offline klox

• Constant Poster
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2007, 05:42:11 AM »
Best avoided, talking about exes. I know I don't like to hear about it myself.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 07:17:31 AM »
We occasionally talk about exes in passing but it isnt a subject that often has relevance. bearing in mind that we've  been together a long time so it isnt a subject likely to cause any uneasy twinges anyway. and owt since we got together has already been pretty much talked out, where necessary.

QFT, I discussed my ex-gf's with my wife before we got married as an exercise in trust and honesty as she did the same.  16 years later it rarely comes up except as a reference point, as in how lucky I was to dodge those "bullets" and wind up with the woman I have. 8)

Ah yes. Same here. Still, those discussion DID happen,
in the past.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2007, 07:18:01 AM »
i do in the sense that any time i talk about stuff ive done with friends... cause it just happens that pretty much my only friends have been my bfs.  some buys dont mind some do... but i tend to not compare them in any way in conversation.  i dont see a point in that.

Not even the subject of "penis size spectrum"?

not that any of them ever asked about the penis-size of my exes... nope, not even to "gf"s

Hmm...I always ask about that.  :laugh:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2007, 08:40:31 AM »
i do in the sense that any time i talk about stuff ive done with friends... cause it just happens that pretty much my only friends have been my bfs.  some buys dont mind some do... but i tend to not compare them in any way in conversation.  i dont see a point in that.

not that any of them ever asked about the penis-size of my exes... nope, not even to "gf"s

Why would your girlfriends know how big your ex's cocks were?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2007, 08:48:24 AM »
I had a girl tell me that I was much better at sex than her ex.  She said she'd thought her sex-life was good before, but I think he just fucked her and didn't do other other stuff.

She still had weird commitments to the ex, though, and was protecting him even though he was a violent, schizophrenic angel fluffy bunnah who hurt her and did crazy things like hide in her house to access her computer and threatened her with knives and cut her and stuff.  I got sick of the stress of it, since she wouldn't let me help, and told her to stop telling me about it.  I broke up with her soon after.

So she preferred drama in other areas other than in the bedroom?  Her loss really.

Yeah, she was quite fond of drama and seemed to actively cultivate it, but was pretty unadventurous in the bedroom.  A few times she told me to stop when she was coming, since she didn't want to lose control and get loud, and she was a bit embarrassed at some of the things I did to her.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2007, 09:40:52 AM »
Best avoided, talking about exes. I know I don't like to hear about it myself.

Whose sock puppet are you, again?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2007, 09:42:32 AM »

Yeah, she was quite fond of drama and seemed to actively cultivate it, but was pretty unadventurous in the bedroom.  A few times she told me to stop when she was coming, since she didn't want to lose control and get loud, and she was a bit embarrassed at some of the things I did to her.

Shouldda blasted music.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2007, 10:11:24 AM »

they didnt... internetloser is just trying to have some imaginitive off-getting
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

The_P

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2007, 10:18:18 AM »

I was? When was that, Cuntrona?

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2007, 11:02:15 AM »

youre oh so clever... im gonna go cry now

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

The_P

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2007, 11:10:33 AM »

Blubbering vagina.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2007, 02:34:53 PM »

This sounds excellent.....sounds like it was a good idea you parted ways.

The best sex is shameful sex.

Silly girl!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2007, 02:35:44 PM »
 :P

vagina blubber, something teh asskimos eat to stay fat and warm. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2007, 03:43:24 PM »

Blubbering vagina.

lump of foreskin that missed the trashcan in the operating room and took on a life of its own

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP