Author Topic: holy shit! this is the most fucked up thing ive ever seen  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: holy shit! this is the most fucked up thing ive ever seen
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2007, 06:29:55 PM »
It doesn't really matter what ever it is it's the product of a sick mind and not in a good way
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2007, 06:31:13 PM »
I check b0g daily.  I don't think it's shopped...  they're really good about spotting a photoshop job.  Check out the rest of the offensive section and see the other types of shit that gets posted there.  Then you'll believe. 

The fun images section is usually pretty safe. 
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2007, 06:46:08 PM »
Could someone give me the gist of it?
Did you look at the link?  It's what the guys at the funeral home are going to do to him before they cremate him

No I didn't look at the link, thats why I asked? Is it just sex with dead people? Thats way more common than you think. Some funeral guy on group hug admitted to sexing a dead girl.

It's pretty fucking disrespectful in my opinion.

I hope someone violently rapes these people alive.

I thought you did not approve of rape. Which way is it?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Soph

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2007, 06:48:56 PM »
i'm not arsed what happens to me when i die. i don't like the thought of other people having an autopsy though.
and i wouldn't have sex with a dead person.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2007, 06:50:25 PM »
It's also likely a photoshop job, at least the eyeball bits are suspicious, and the gloved finger being inserted into the vagina. Somebody's fucking with what are some probably perfectly innocent photos from a morgue. The flesh of the mouth doesn't even distort around the eyeball in the pics.

It's interesting seeing the layout of the internal organs, though.

People who have been dead more than a (very) few hours don't really have much pliability to their tissues.

You should not expect a six or eight hour dead lip to take on the shape of what ever may be stuffed into it.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2007, 06:54:14 PM »
Could someone give me the gist of it?

There's a corpse in a morgue with it's torso opened and the skin peeled back and the brain removed, and it's apparently being fingered and having an aerosol bottle inserted in it's vagina, and also an eye removed and placed between it's lips.

Pictures like this were traded like sports cards when I was in school. Polaroid gave freedom to pervs that they had not yet known.

I was only interested in the ones from Viet Nam, though. I never got into the police and mortician's photos.

I collected the ones from the war.

Oh BTW, with the advent of digital cameras, the pervs are back, in force.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 07:54:07 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2007, 06:55:44 PM »
DD - Point taken; I don't have much experience with corpses. I was suspicious of some of the shadow patterns, but if it was Photoshop, it would have been pretty carefully done, because the film grain is even.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2007, 07:51:31 PM »

Yeah, shadow density, specific light direction, specularity and general color saturation are instant give-aways with fakes, as you already know. I can't look back right now, because I have two chamacos hovering nearby, watching a timeshifted NOVA program, but I did not get any bright red flags when I first glanced at it. It just looks like a few cowardly sneaked, clandestine, ambient light photos taken without a "scientific style, surround flash,"  commonly used for official documentary photos.

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2007, 09:34:06 PM »
just looked like some bored douchebag who has too much time on his hands

hope he gets his dick stuck in one whilst taking pics and then has some explaining to do
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2007, 11:22:26 PM »
i won't look, i hate seeing bodies disrespected like that. in movies it's fine but i don't want to see some real corpse mutilated like that. i wouldn't want to see someone i've loved and lost end up like that.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Fritz the Cat

• Bathroom Fun
  • Constant Poster
  • Just because I have the coolest name ever
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2007, 12:53:39 AM »
Seems to me that he got more of a thrill by doing something forbidden, and not by doing it with a corpse.
Booyah.

Offline klox

• Constant Poster
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2007, 04:09:43 AM »
Pretty fucking ill.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2007, 08:29:41 AM »
I check b0g daily.  I don't think it's shopped...  they're really good about spotting a photoshop job.  Check out the rest of the offensive section and see the other types of shit that gets posted there.  Then you'll believe. 

Still think it's photoshopped. As DD points out, not much pliability in a body dead for more than a few hours.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline klox

• Constant Poster
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2007, 09:09:59 AM »

Still think it's photoshopped. As DD points out, not much pliability in a body dead for more than a few hours.

Part of making my living involves complex use of photoshop, and I tell you, it does not look played with. Also when people photoshop things, they generally do not bother to do it to a series of images. Especially the ones that are so similar. What a waste of effort.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2007, 11:16:29 AM »

er, not true.  rigor only lasts for a certain length of time, although i forget precisely how long - about three days, i believe.