Educational

Author Topic: My Club For Chilled Out Personas (especially Russians)  (Read 1316 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: My Club For Chilled Out Personas (especially Russians)
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2007, 03:27:58 PM »
i wouldn't live there. oppression and shit. i just wanna go back home. :'( it's similar to moscow in helsinki, the architecture and there's snow. :'(
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Soph

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2007, 03:30:07 PM »
i love snow. i wish it would snow here. it rains a lot in manchester, but never any snow. and when it does snow, people just drive over it so by the time i've woken up and seen it, it's a slushy mess lol. i wanna build a snowman and throw snowballs at everyone.  :'(

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2007, 03:31:32 PM »
i miss sleet too. sleet and slush and snow and snowfall... :(
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Soph

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2007, 03:33:20 PM »
i hope it snows a lot this year

probably won't though :(

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2007, 03:34:37 PM »
it doesn't snow here. last year it snew like one time and it melted away immediately.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Soph

« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2007, 03:36:49 PM »
it sometimes does here. but not much and then it's gone by the time i can be arsed getting out of bed.

the last time it snowed a lot i wasn't even in the country.  :laugh:
i was in new york though that year and it snowed a lot there.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2007, 03:40:44 PM »
new york rules. they get snow there.

i wanna go to new jersey though. it's pretty there.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Soph

« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2007, 03:47:31 PM »
i want to go to california. the only one i've been to is new york on a history trip lol
the plane nearly couldn't take off on the way back beacuse of the snow. we managed it on the last attempt  :laugh:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2007, 03:49:16 PM »
was that scary?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Soph

« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2007, 03:55:04 PM »
a bit. :P
i used to be scared of flying until then, so i hadn't flown since i was 8

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2007, 04:42:34 PM »
i love flying but i get a bit scared during take off and landing. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2007, 09:59:29 PM »
I changed mine back, but I didn't mind being a historical Russian figure that had a city named after him.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2007, 10:10:34 PM »
Not Russian, but I was this person, chosen by calandale,

André Masséna, Duke of Rivoli, Prince of Essling (May 6, 1758–April 4, 1817) was a French military commander during the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars. He is considered by military historians as one of the greatest field commanders in history and is often ranked among generals of his generation second only to Napoleon himself.

He and Napoleon had a falling out once and Massena was into looting and massacres as well.  :evillaugh:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2007, 11:01:03 PM »
they were lovers? :o
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2007, 11:24:18 PM »
No. Does the expression falling out mean lovers? I don't know. But here is what I copied from Wikipedia:

Masséna then returned to Italy and led his forces at the Siege of Genoa (1800), one of his greatest military achievements. Masséna refused to surrender until June 4, with the condition that the Austrians provide him and his men a safe passage to French territories, and the remaining 7,000 men retreated to France with full honors. Despite the fact that he had lost the city, Masséna had given Napoleon valuable time leading up to the Battle of Marengo (June 14, 1800). Masséna was then made commander of the French forces in Italy, only to soon be dismissed for looting.

Not until 1804 did Masséna regain the trust of Napoleon. That year he was promoted to the rank of Marshall of France in May.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae