Author Topic: Alex, prepare to meet your end.  (Read 2878 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Alex, prepare to meet your end.
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 10:43:18 PM »
richard it's not about caring about him, it's about caring how he impacts the society. he's making us look bad and hurting people intentionally.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 10:44:00 PM »
You have to do the evil laugh after you say the title though >:D

:plus:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline ASpHole

• Uncle Hardcore Meat from The Mothers of Invasion
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2007, 11:48:40 PM »
1 Eggroll
1 Pt. Hot & Sour Soup
Order of Spicy Taiwan Beef w/ Steamed Rice
"When there's no 'there' to get to, we're so there!"

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 01:04:33 AM »
Make me, lazy fucker has been, mango  fucker.

You made more sense, as Ludwig.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 01:05:44 AM »
1 Eggroll
1 Pt. Hot & Sour Soup
Order of Spicy Taiwan Beef w/ Steamed Rice

Oh gods. The what did you eat thread, is EVERYWHERE
now.  :laugh:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 02:33:52 AM »
He has removed my 'Who wears Diapers' thread on WP and when he PMed me in MSN, I asked him what happened to my diaper thread and he told me he and Cockney decided it was inappropriate so he moved it to the sandbox (a board where all the deleted posts go and only the mods can see it) and I asked him how was it inappropriate and he said it turns out there was some people who were saying they wear and they don't even need to (Yeah that's right, I am not the only one from WP with a D fetish, I have met one other and seen few others because I knew them too, even my aspie buddy joined who happens to have the same fetish) but then he demods Cockney because of her medical condition after he has told me it turned out there were some who wear who don't even need to. I assumed he meant people who aren't even incontinent or have bed wetting problems but they wear anyway because they like to. Did he change his mind or something.

Alex has said he doesn't have a problem with people talking about their fetishes but doing role playing on them isn't okay so that explained to me why he locked my 'anyone wanna change me' thread. But yet he doesn't like my fetish so he decides to ban my username after I started one last D poll.

He also banned me for my other thread too in the adult discussion board. It was about digging out crap.

One time I did a thread in the random discussion about "which B&J character should wear diapers" and it was emant as non sexual and he moved it to the Adult discussion board and had it locked. Doesn't make any sense. Why move something to the adult thread and have it locked?

Alex didn't like links being posted on his forum that links to aspie sites. He would remove them and do bannings for when people kept putting them back up, he banned Janicka for promoting Sopho's forum in her sig. That wasn't taking up space on WP. His excuse was for not liking aspie forum links on his site was taking up space on the bpard. Yeah right, he has allowed other links like newgrounds, youtube, why not aspie links.  Tells us he wants control and wants people to stay there and doesn't want to lose members. But he has lost a lot anyway. There are lot of people who don't even go there anymore. I wonder what happened to ladysmokesheater? I liked her posts and was sad she hasn't posted since June 2006. Did she get tired of WP and left or did she leave because she didn't like Alex or was she banned. After joining this forum and hearing lot of you have been banned and others had too, makes me wonder if any of the old posters were banned as well because they hadn't posted in two years or three or over a year.

He accused my friend Kilroy of being a troll when he made a thread asking if he was good looking or ugly (I don't remember what exactly the question was) but Alex mentioned about him being a troll. If he thought he was one, why didn't he ban him? Alex has claimed he bans trolls and he deletes sockpuppets but yet he still counts them as members because in his video he said he had over 14,000 members. and I thought yeah right,' lot of those people don't even go to WP, and some are just sockpuppets, and fake accounts. People create a another account use that name to troll or they pretend they are someone who doesn't even exist. Kosmo did that.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 02:35:02 AM »
I had proof that he lied to me about reading peoples PMs but I deleted it when I cleaned up my desktop >_<

All I have is the admission.

http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20934

I deleted the MSN conversation I had with him... someone else might have proof though. Edit - I'd save the web page too if I was you because he may find out and change what he said there later.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 02:37:37 AM by fatty mcblob »

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2007, 02:36:11 AM »
Make me, lazy fucker has been, mango  fucker.

You made more sense, as Ludwig.

YOU are now the meter on who makes sense?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2007, 04:42:00 AM »
I had proof that he lied to me about reading peoples PMs but I deleted it when I cleaned up my desktop >_<

I deleted the MSN conversation I had with him... someone else might have proof though. Edit - I'd save the web page too if I was you because he may find out and change what he said there later.

Good one, Fatty.  Alex did admit reading PMs and the next person who replied to him quoted it and told him that reading PMs was unethical.

03-29-2006, 12:59 AM 
 alexplank 
TAZ Rookie   Join Date: Mar 2006

mod mutiny/selection of moderators?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My board has grown too large for me to be able to administer it myself, so I appointed moderators to help out. A couple of them decided to start a new site and pm other members about how bad my site is and how they should go to their site. Their site sucks though, and I'm not worried about it, but now all these people on my site think I'm a bad leader because I demodded these people after verifying my suspicions by reading their PMs. We don't read PMs of normal users unless the user requests us to verify that someone was sending illegal messages (like perverts and stuff), but this was a site administrator who was apparently sending stuff to other members trashing the site.

After this whole fiasco, I decided to appoint someone else as the person to run the forums and deal with all the bs from members. However, she's decided that its a good idea to select moderators by having public discussions of users, which is absurd to me.

She also remodded the person who started the other site who I think is just around to cause problems.

Basically some of the moderators think I'm a bad forum administrator, but they don't have the slightest clue about how good I am at running the site. They talk about free speech and stuff like that when I move threads into the garbage forum.

What's the best way of dealing with this entire situation?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2007, 05:07:35 AM »

Good one, Fatty.  Alex did admit reading PMs and the next person who replied to him quoted it and told him that reading PMs was unethical.

alexplank 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My board has grown too large for me to be able to administer it myself, so I appointed moderators to help out. A couple of them decided to start a new site and pm other members about how bad my site is and how they should go to their site. Their site sucks though, and I'm not worried about it, but now all these people on my site think I'm a bad leader because I demodded these people after verifying my suspicions by reading their PMs. We don't read PMs of normal users unless the user requests us to verify that someone was sending illegal messages (like perverts and stuff), but this was a site administrator who was apparently sending stuff to other members trashing the site.

After this whole fiasco, I decided to appoint someone else as the person to run the forums and deal with all the bs from members. However, she's decided that its a good idea to select moderators by having public discussions of users, which is absurd to me.

She also remodded the person who started the other site who I think is just around to cause problems.

Basically some of the moderators think I'm a bad forum administrator, but they don't have the slightest clue about how good I am at running the site. They talk about free speech and stuff like that when I move threads into the garbage forum.

NO, he never read Graelwyn's 'cos she wasn't a pervert and stuff and she never sent me a PM threatening me....yeah right, AP is so on top of what is going on with his site.... :wanker:

It's funny how there is a parents forum, but they never seem to check the adult section of the site.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2007, 06:14:19 AM »

alexplank 

NO, he never read Graelwyn's 'cos she wasn't a pervert and stuff and she never sent me a PM threatening me....yeah right, AP is so on top of what is going on with his site.... :wanker:

It's funny how there is a parents forum, but they never seem to check the adult section of the site.

He read Vetivert's (Lucifer's) PM to Jman (Richard McBeef) over a year ago which said something like WP was going to hell in a handbasket in her opinion, then he de-adminned her, based solely on her PM which he read. 

The "site that sucks" Alex refers to is On the Spectrum, which Mockingbird started with Ghotistix.

The person who he asked to "deal with all the bs from members" is Pyraxis.

Peaguy, you might want to look at ljbouchard's banned from WP thread at OTS called, "It has finally happened":

http://www.onthespectrum.com/board/viewtopic.php?id=710&p=1

He was, at one time, one of Alex's most vocal supporters.

Jason Larsen was banned too.  :yikes:

The_P

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2007, 06:40:50 AM »
Will this screenshot do for evidence?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2007, 06:44:25 AM »
Yep thats good evidence P. Have you got a host and the like yet for the site?

The_P

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2007, 06:50:13 AM »

No. Can you do that for me, please?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 06:54:34 AM »

No. Can you do that for me, please?
I have never hosted a website before, but I will look into it. If you know someone who has some spare space, its better to ask them first, otherwise you could try www.1and1.co.uk or www.fasthosts.co.uk (i think i remembered the addresses). I would avoid free hosts unless someone knows some stable ones? The other thing is when doing the website, be sure to have pages embedding you videos into the pages, then we can sneak links to it in wikipedia.