Educational

Author Topic: do you want to keep your prank or not?  (Read 300 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
do you want to keep your prank or not?
« on: November 17, 2007, 03:03:53 PM »
post here if you feel strongly either way. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: do you want to keep your prank or not?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 03:08:09 PM »
We have several members' avatars saved and I can remember many of the custom titles, if you want your avatar or custom title to be changed back, but we may not be able to change everything to be the way that you had it before Calandale changed it.  For example, Calandale did not save members' signatures before he changed them.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 03:38:24 PM »
i have some sigs and titles and captions saved but i could only get a fraction from my previous page cache so i hope most people remember their own stuff. :-\
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 03:44:05 PM »
here's Hardon's information, i got it all cuz he had saved his avatar elsewhere instead of uploaded it here.

Ass Fairy 6
Hopping Mad Kangaroo of the Aspie Elite

sig pic: http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:uVcROWfApmloxM:http://www.gabrielsilver.de/jobs/shit/shit_big_f.jpg

av: http://media.pureprofile.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/target.jpg

caption: Why not....
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 03:49:08 PM »
yay Parts' avatar works also.

parts
title: Contractor for the Aspie Elite

--------------

i dunno if richardmcbeef was changed or not but here's his also. i just took everyone's information from my cache pages. i hope i got it all right.

RichardMcBeef
title: split personality schizomaniac

sig: Vriendelijk ben aan elkaar, zult u weten nooit toen u iemand zou kunnen verliezen...
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 03:53:48 PM »
best just take the link and not save the pic separately since the links work already. just fyi. i never like resaving jpegs.

i think that's all i have of the ones that haven't been changed back. :-\
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 04:33:21 PM »
I would have kept mine, but it would have been impossible to tell who was who. And since Mr. calandale has already insinuated that I'm not worth remembering through name changes, I doubt anybody would be able to keep track of me.
!!Super atomic enema!!