Author Topic: I stole depnends today.  (Read 2567 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: I stole depnends today.
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2007, 06:43:25 AM »
Oh, I wasn't suggesting we try to be perfect all the time.  It's not like I haven't checked out of a motel room, taking the unopened soap and shampoo bottles with me.

I do that too.  I figure that I paid for the soap and shampoo when I paid for the room, so it's mine to take if I want.

I love to take the tiny sewing kits some of them have, too.

I would never take a towel or anything like that, though.

The_P

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2007, 07:29:43 AM »
>:(

Are you trying to one-up Lisa Nowak?  What if you had gotten caught?  Not only would you have lost your job and possibly gotten arrested, but that would be more wonderful PR for us.  /sarcasm

Look, if you've got a fetish, that's fine, but get your dideys the honest way.  Go into a store and buy them with your own money.  If you're embarrassed about having to do that (e.g. the clerk might turn out to be your neighbor's daughter, or you might run into your aunt in the store), well then...

Would you have been so hostile about it if she'd nicked some sugar packets from the cafeteria?  I don't see anything wrong with what she did; it's not like she beat up old people and ripped the diapers off of them.  It was perhaps a little bit risky, but who hasn't done risky things when they're bored and looking for a bit of fun?  Stealing diapers and then wearing them is pretty unusual, but I quite like to hear about the unusual things that people get up to.  I wouldn't come here if people just talked about normal things all the time, and Beatle Head has been a lot more interesting than most of you lately.  If you keep biting people's heads off when they share stuff, they'll stop sharing and intensity will become a very dull place.

This is what makes me laugh about Pete these days: Because his life is shit, and people screw him over all the time, he has become this morbid cynic complaining about what's interesting and what's not as if he's talking gospel. (My, what a... boring routine!)

With or without you, Intensity will never become dull. Stop acting like you're the cool daddy-o.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 07:31:58 AM by Guramaru Jesu! »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2007, 07:42:51 AM »
 :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

The_P

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2007, 09:06:12 AM »

A boring homage video to the cool individual that is Pete.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 09:18:52 AM by Guramaru Jesu! »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2007, 12:00:08 PM »

I do that too.  I figure that I paid for the soap and shampoo when I paid for the room, so it's mine to take if I want.

Yeah. I always kinda felt that way about
the maids.

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2007, 12:28:03 PM »
I once heard that they sometimes throw all the little soap bars away, anyway, even if they're not opened.  Don't know if it's true or not.

As for the maids.  I've heard that down in Mexico, they expect a tip, and might do something cruel if they don't get one.  The story I heard was that some maids once found somebody's camera when cleaning the room.  They hadn't been leaving tips, so one took pictures while the others stuck the guests' toothbrushes up their own asses.  The idea being the tourists don't find out their toothbrush has been up somebody's ass until after they get home and have the pictures developed.

Soph

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2007, 12:32:21 PM »
i still have some mickey mouse soap from disneyland

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2007, 12:42:19 PM »

As for the maids.  I've heard that down in Mexico, they expect a tip, and might do something cruel if they don't get one.  The story I heard was that some maids once found somebody's camera when cleaning the room.  They hadn't been leaving tips, so one took pictures while the others stuck the guests' toothbrushes up their own asses.  The idea being the tourists don't find out their toothbrush has been up somebody's ass until after they get home and have the pictures developed.

I suspect that I'd be able to taste it.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2007, 01:20:22 PM »
i still have some mickey mouse soap from disneyland

That's cool.  We went to Disneyland once with our daughter when she was around three, but we did not stay in the Disneyland hotel.  When we ate dinner, she ordered macaroni and cheese and the pasta was shaped like Mickey Mouse's head.   

She particularly loved visiting Minnie Mouse's house and meeting Mickey Mouse in person, even though she absolutely refused to let go of him after she hugged him and she bit his arm while we were trying to pry her away from him.

That was the year that I made her a Minnie Mouse costume for Halloween and my husband and I dressed up like Mousketeers, with the Mickey Mouse hats and our names on our shirts and everything.  We were cute.  We won a costume contest.

Soph

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2007, 01:31:42 PM »
my little brothers went to disneyland a few months ago, i didnt go that time but they had fun there :)

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2007, 01:33:42 PM »
my little brothers went to disneyland a few months ago, i didnt go that time but they had fun there :)

The one in Anaheim, California?  That's the one we went to.

What did your little brothers like best about Disneyland?

Soph

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2007, 01:48:25 PM »
they went to the disneyland in paris (we're in england so it's a lot faster/cheaper)
i htink they liked the parades and meeting all the characters a lot. they stayed in the disneyland hotel i think, so htey had mickey mouse etc there at breakfast lol

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2007, 02:22:57 PM »
Ah finally someone admitted to their D interest. I remember taking a youth diaper out of special ed when I was 12. The staff had a supply of them in there for a disabled student. Of course I got busted by my mother when she caught me in it at home and told me I had stolen from private property. Wasn't it same as taking a band aid or a few cotton balls school nurses keep in the office? I guess not because my mother told me the parents buy them and bring them to school for their kid instead and the school doesn't buy them, the parents do. It's even mentioned in my records from 1997 when I was going in for a diagnoses. It said I took a diaper from the school store. :-\

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2007, 02:28:11 PM »
I once heard that they sometimes throw all the little soap bars away, anyway, even if they're not opened.  Don't know if it's true or not.

Gosh no wonder my parents wanted to leave a huge tip when we were leaving our condo outside of Cancun.
Here in the USA you don't have to leave a tip.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2007, 02:34:18 PM »
I remember going to Disneyland when I was 10 and we put these little things (don't know what they are called) in my little brother's shoes trying to make him taller so he can go on the Indiana Jones ride but when we got up to the ride, the ride attendants used a yard stick and measured my brother and he was just under the height line so he couldn't go on it. I felt sorry for him and for my uncle who decided to stay with him and sacrifice going on the ride. But he did get to go on it this year in March when his show choir took a trip down there to perform in the park.

We stayed in Palm Springs and we get home after three in the morning from Disneyland.