Author Topic: I stole depnends today.  (Read 2566 times)

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: I stole depnends today.
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 04:09:32 PM »
Yes. Every Wensday  I volunteer at the old folks home. I stole some depends. i shoved them in my snow boots and smuggled them home with me. I decided to take them cause I remember at summer camp (A camp for disabled people) my room mate and I took diapers and secretly wore them to bed.

I'm wearing one right now starting and I'm peeing in it. My body is all nervous to pee in it because thats not what I'm used to. I'm used to getting up and using the toilet. But I have to say this feels very pleasing. Just because my bladder is all nervous to pee in the diaper.

So how many of the old folks have you fucked and butchered already?  How did you dispose of the bodies?

Have you heard of Canadian Bacon,  well now you know >:D

:laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 05:22:17 PM »
Well, stealing is truly fucked up, no matter how insignificant it seems to be, but an adult choosing to wear a diaper and piss themselves and shit themselves, instead of taking a more hygienic route to waste disposal is by far the most fucked up thing you have done.

Try to find a cleaner way to get this "freedom feeling" you seek.

:dawg:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 05:26:01 PM »
Maybe you can join Spokane on her diaper outings  :laugh:

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2007, 04:10:11 AM »
Ok. it wasn't from old people. It belonged to the suppliers in the storage room. I would never steal from an eldery.
Park.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2007, 04:17:20 AM »
well this is just wonderful news
thank you for informing us of this

now fuck off

You woman, are a rat twat. I didn't say you were NT on the ZOMG forums. I just said you seemed like one.
NT or Aspie your still act like a cunt. I have known a lot of Aspie cunts. In grade 8 especially. There was one Aspie she was a fucking dog.  I was joking about the peeing part. But I was wearing a diaper at the time.
Park.

Soph

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2007, 05:31:40 AM »

now fuck off

You woman, are a rat twat. I didn't say you were NT on the ZOMG forums. I just said you seemed like one.
NT or Aspie your still act like a cunt. I have known a lot of Aspie cunts. In grade 8 especially. There was one Aspie she was a fucking dog.  I was joking about the peeing part. But I was wearing a diaper at the time.

i'm not a woman, but whatever. how do i act like a cunt? you didnt actually say, all you did was slag me off saying what a cunt i am and how i (omg oh noes!) act like an NT!  :o

seriously, give me something to go on... HOW exactly am i a cunt?

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2007, 07:45:15 AM »
>:(

Are you trying to one-up Lisa Nowak?  What if you had gotten caught?  Not only would you have lost your job and possibly gotten arrested, but that would be more wonderful PR for us.  /sarcasm

Look, if you've got a fetish, that's fine, but get your dideys the honest way.  Go into a store and buy them with your own money.  If you're embarrassed about having to do that (e.g. the clerk might turn out to be your neighbor's daughter, or you might run into your aunt in the store), well then...

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2007, 07:52:36 AM »

now fuck off

:plus:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2007, 07:54:12 AM »
:popcorn:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2007, 08:17:06 AM »
>:(

Are you trying to one-up Lisa Nowak?  What if you had gotten caught?  Not only would you have lost your job and possibly gotten arrested, but that would be more wonderful PR for us.  /sarcasm

Look, if you've got a fetish, that's fine, but get your dideys the honest way.  Go into a store and buy them with your own money.  If you're embarrassed about having to do that (e.g. the clerk might turn out to be your neighbor's daughter, or you might run into your aunt in the store), well then...

Would you have been so hostile about it if she'd nicked some sugar packets from the cafeteria?  I don't see anything wrong with what she did; it's not like she beat up old people and ripped the diapers off of them.  It was perhaps a little bit risky, but who hasn't done risky things when they're bored and looking for a bit of fun?  Stealing diapers and then wearing them is pretty unusual, but I quite like to hear about the unusual things that people get up to.  I wouldn't come here if people just talked about normal things all the time, and Beatle Head has been a lot more interesting than most of you lately.  If you keep biting people's heads off when they share stuff, they'll stop sharing and intensity will become a very dull place.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2007, 08:43:34 AM »
No offense, Peter, but it's still too soon after Lisa Nowak's legendary "diaper drive", and subsequent Asperger's diagnosis.  Maybe after they lock Nowak up and everybody moves on, it won't be such a big deal, but not now.

It's not the fetish part that bothers me so much as her stealing something (anything, doesn't matter what) from a volunteer job and then bragging about it.  Not only bragging about it, but doing so in a forum for a minority that's still getting on its feet for the fight.

I also do volunteer work, not with old people but with animals.  What if I did something like steal a shovel from the place, or leave with a bag of animal shit and dump it on somebody's doorstep?  When the volunteer committee found out, they'd be pissed and ask me to leave... forever.  If it got in the news, it would be an embarassment for the animal sanctuary.  If I bragged about the incident here, I'd be sending the message that Aspies steal shovels and dump animal shit on people's front porches.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 09:08:39 AM »
A shovel is a valuable tool that'll be missed and dumping shit on people's doorsteps will definitely be noticed and not appreciated, but the place she volunteers at probably goes through diapers by the box, so I see it as more along the lines of taking a few pencils from an office; it's something small, of little value or consequence, which won't be missed.  Nobody will come to harm because the store cupboard has 556 diapers, rather than 557. 

I also think it's unfair to expect her to adhere to some unusually high standard of behaviour on account of having AS, and because of some fairly minor but amusing events in the media.  We're people, and some of us get bored and mess around and do things we're not supposed to, just like plenty of NTs do.  We can't live our lives as scouts, constantly worried about how our behaviour will be interpreted and how it'll indirectly affect others with AS.  If we all tried that, there would be a lot more AS shootings as people cracked under the pressure of trying to be perfect all the time.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 09:26:34 AM »
I also think it's unfair to expect her to adhere to some unusually high standard of behaviour on account of having AS, and because of some fairly minor but amusing events in the media.  We're people, and some of us get bored and mess around and do things we're not supposed to, just like plenty of NTs do.  We can't live our lives as scouts, constantly worried about how our behaviour will be interpreted and how it'll indirectly affect others with AS.  If we all tried that, there would be a lot more AS shootings as people cracked under the pressure of trying to be perfect all the time.

:plus:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2007, 10:01:24 AM »
Oh, I wasn't suggesting we try to be perfect all the time.  It's not like I haven't checked out of a motel room, taking the unopened soap and shampoo bottles with me.

All I'm suggesting is to think twice before doing something that might get you a huge dose of ridicule... the kind of stuff that might get you into the News of the Weird or the Daily Rotten ( www.dailyrotten.com ).  Or, if there's no stopping you from doing such a thing, keep it to yourself.

I just realized something... I bought a mattress earlier this year, and I do believe I forgot to rip the tag off.  Now if you'll excuse me...

Soph

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 10:35:01 AM »
i don't think there's anything wrong with wearing diapers, if that's the kind of thing you want to do... but bragging about stealing some is just stupid, especially coming from someone who whines about other people not living up to her wonderful AS standards all the time.