Author Topic: Thank god I'm alright  (Read 715 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Thank god I'm alright
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 08:54:57 PM »
Spokane Girl, that accident wasn't your fault and you should not pay for your car to be fixed.

I am glad you weren't hurt. You handled it really well. :plus:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 09:12:03 PM »
yeah wow, very first car accident. are you expecting more?

do be careful, Spokes. :-*

No way. I could have totaled my car and lost it but I didn't. It's fixable. Who would want to be in a car wreck? No one likes to be in one. Who would?
I would.  I don't even slow down when people are about to cause an accident anymore.  Because if I totalled my car I'd get more from the insurance company than I could sell it for.  Buying the car I did was a mistake.  I'm never going to finance a car again.  Only cash from here on out.  I hate making payments on stuff.

If your car isn't that bad you can take the insurance money and just drive around in a beat up car.  Go out and buy yourself something nice.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 09:17:02 PM »
Heh, if I was in that position I would do something to make people tailgate me and then slam on my brakes. I always chicken out and only tap them when someone tailgates.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2007, 09:18:26 PM »
I just pitch things out the window.
Like eggs.

Ok, I don't.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2007, 11:58:49 PM »
yeah wow, very first car accident. are you expecting more?

do be careful, Spokes. :-*

No way. I could have totaled my car and lost it but I didn't. It's fixable. Who would want to be in a car wreck? No one likes to be in one. Who would?

There was a film about a bunch of people who got off on being in car wrecks.  I don't remember much about it, but there was a scene where they were all bandaged up from their injuries and were watching car wrecks on the TV and getting horny over it.

Crash. i love that movie. fucking hot.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Soph

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2007, 11:59:52 PM »
i thought Crash was about the civil rights movement?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 12:01:07 AM »
there's more than one.

Cronenberg made a movie about fucking in car crashes, Soderbergh about some other crap.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 09:42:18 AM »
Congratulations on surviving your first car crash!   Hopefully you won't be having any more.
:P   Internets are super serious.

richard

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 01:33:27 PM »
yes thank god your alright, that wouldhave SUCKEd if you died

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 05:04:26 PM »
Heh, if I was in that position I would do something to make people tailgate me and then slam on my brakes. I always chicken out and only tap them when someone tailgates.

If you really want to get them, choose a rainy day and get in front of them, abruptly, covering their windshield, then slam on the brakes. They won't have a chance!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 05:23:38 PM »
I only have liability (sp) insurence because the company won't cover anything else because my car is salvaged title. It's been in a wreck before my parents got me the car and this guy fixed it and sold it. He sells busted cars and people buy them and fix them. Very few are fixed.

I just got a call from them today telling me because it was a collision thing, me and my parents are going to have to pay it out of my pocket to have it fixed so there goes xmas shopping but the case is still being worked on so it's not official if I'm going to have to pay for it. My dad said he and Mom will take care of it for me so I wouldn't have to worry. Makes me feel less independant and guilty.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 08:23:58 PM »
It wasn't your fault so you shouldn't have to pay. That guy who turned into the street in front of you should have to pay for your car to be fixed because it was his fault the accident occurred in the first place. You did nothing wrong so you shouldn't have to pay for it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae