Author Topic: Anyone dig shit out of their ass when constipated  (Read 41509 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Anyone dig shit out of their ass when constipated
« Reply #300 on: September 01, 2012, 01:17:43 AM »
This thread contains useful advice, that is why people keep returning to it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #301 on: September 01, 2012, 01:26:59 AM »
This thread contains useful advice, that is why people keep returning to it.
:agreed:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #302 on: September 01, 2012, 01:29:23 AM »
Yes, i often check back to see if anyone has posted any new tips.
blah blah blah

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #303 on: September 03, 2012, 01:12:24 PM »
Not one of my experiences thank all fuckdom, but I shudder to think of the tale recounted on another forum, where somebody knew a heavy opioid user, using what I don't know for sure,
H, i think. Poor bastard ended up so badly constipated he had to use an apple/potato peeler/coring knife, to bore a hole through the center of such a semi-fossilized horror, to collapse it inwardly, to allow for its being shat.

That had  to be bloody uncomfortable to say the least

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #304 on: September 03, 2012, 03:20:56 PM »
I shudder to think of the tale recounted on another forum, where somebody knew a heavy opioid user

We are fortunate to have no such thing here on Intensity

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #305 on: September 03, 2012, 03:52:45 PM »
Heavy opioid users, arses, constipation, apple corers, tales of vile impromptu medical procedures? or a combination of the above
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

TheoK

« Reply #306 on: September 03, 2012, 03:57:31 PM »
I shudder to think of the tale recounted on another forum, where somebody knew a heavy opioid user

:laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #307 on: September 05, 2012, 02:40:00 PM »

:laugh:

:laugh: squared
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #308 on: September 05, 2012, 02:50:38 PM »
I get tears in my eyes when I poop, sometimes. I sometimes enjoy it. It has to be full enough to stretch but no too much to be painful. I read in your rectum, there are three areas that hit the same part of your brain that tells your tear ducts to create tears.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #309 on: September 07, 2012, 02:28:55 AM »
I have been having bowel problems since last fall. I get constipated and then I get very bad stomach cramps and then I have diarrhea. I even feel like I am going to crap myself so I hold it all in being in pain. It has occasionally happened at work and I be in the restroom for at least 20 minutes. Luckily I am allowed to use the toilet for that. I would have snuck it anyway if I wasn't allowed. I have had it happen about five times last month and before that it be at least once a month. It has been every week. Then I have gone a whole month without it happening. Last time I had this happening as last week right before I moved into this house. I have wondered if I have a mild case of IBS since I have most of the symptoms but I am not bad as the others who have it. It was suggested to me online too in a facebook group when I mentioned my bowel issues. I have thought about going to a doctor but I am not sure if I should go or not. It doesn't affect me. It usually happens when I am at home. Last time it happened right before work and I missed the bus for it and had to take the next one. Then other times my poop is normal. Then I go days not going and then I get awful tummy cramps and then it's all diarrhea. I used to think it was something I ate or due to me being constipated but it kept on happening and then it was every month so I realized my body is acting funny. Then I decided to look it up.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #310 on: September 07, 2012, 02:56:33 AM »
You took a dump on your child yet?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #311 on: September 07, 2012, 09:04:13 AM »
You took a dump on your child yet?

At her parent's house?

Seems to me that holding it in so she can drop it at a convenient time for her husbands titillation is probably not good for her innards.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #312 on: September 07, 2012, 02:30:12 PM »
I have been having bowel problems since last fall. I get constipated and then I get very bad stomach cramps and then I have diarrhea. I even feel like I am going to crap myself so I hold it all in being in pain. It has occasionally happened at work and I be in the restroom for at least 20 minutes. Luckily I am allowed to use the toilet for that. I would have snuck it anyway if I wasn't allowed. I have had it happen about five times last month and before that it be at least once a month. It has been every week. Then I have gone a whole month without it happening. Last time I had this happening as last week right before I moved into this house. I have wondered if I have a mild case of IBS since I have most of the symptoms but I am not bad as the others who have it. It was suggested to me online too in a facebook group when I mentioned my bowel issues. I have thought about going to a doctor but I am not sure if I should go or not. It doesn't affect me. It usually happens when I am at home. Last time it happened right before work and I missed the bus for it and had to take the next one. Then other times my poop is normal. Then I go days not going and then I get awful tummy cramps and then it's all diarrhea. I used to think it was something I ate or due to me being constipated but it kept on happening and then it was every month so I realized my body is acting funny. Then I decided to look it up.

IBS with constipation was the first thought I had when I was reading your symptoms, but I do think you should go to the doctor to make sure nothing else is going on there as well.  I think there's medicine to help IBS with constipation.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #313 on: September 08, 2012, 04:21:15 AM »
I think it may be IBS too. Going to the doctor about it is a good idea.

I have IBS but it is mainly stomach cramps and bloating which is particularly bad when I am anxious about something. I tried a food elimination diet before but it didn't make any difference.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #314 on: October 23, 2012, 12:07:27 AM »
Can ya dig it?  :hahaha: :zoinks: