Author Topic: What bratty things did you do when you were a kid?  (Read 1498 times)

Kosmonaut

Re: What bratty things did you do when you were a kid?
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 06:32:10 AM »
I used to just fight all the time. Couldnt take me anywhere without me beating some poor kid up.  :LOL:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 06:33:05 PM »
When I was about seven or eight I was playing with a water toy I got from McDonalds when I was almost seven and there was this bald guy who was always walking for exercise and one day as he was going by my house, I sprayed the back of his head with water and he turns around saying a curse word and I keep spraying his face as he covers it and he started to head up to the front door and I told him "I don’t live here I don't live here" and then he turned around and went back to walking.

I used to push my little brother down the stairs when I was four and five and I get in trouble for it. I did it when he was in my way because I didn't want to wait for him coming down the stairs so I push him out of the way. I pushed other kids out of the way too and my mother had to teach me it's rude to do that and you say "excuse me" to get through.

When I was two I was playing on the fake ship that is for little kids to play on for ages 6 and under and I used to push kids off of the ship when they be in my way and one day there was this other girl on the stern wheel and she wouldn't move so I just sat and waited for her to move and my mother wasn't anywhere in sight so I thought she was gone so I finally pushed the girl off the ship and she started crying as my mother came out of somewhere and said to me "You don't push" and started yelling at me and told me to slide down so I did and we left. I was very upset.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2007, 03:27:03 AM »
When I was about seven or eight I was playing with a water toy I got from McDonalds when I was almost seven and there was this bald guy who was always walking for exercise and one day as he was going by my house, I sprayed the back of his head with water and he turns around saying a curse word and I keep spraying his face as he covers it and he started to head up to the front door and I told him "I don’t live here I don't live here" and then he turned around and went back to walking.

I used to push my little brother down the stairs when I was four and five and I get in trouble for it. I did it when he was in my way because I didn't want to wait for him coming down the stairs so I push him out of the way. I pushed other kids out of the way too and my mother had to teach me it's rude to do that and you say "excuse me" to get through.

When I was two I was playing on the fake ship that is for little kids to play on for ages 6 and under and I used to push kids off of the ship when they be in my way and one day there was this other girl on the stern wheel and she wouldn't move so I just sat and waited for her to move and my mother wasn't anywhere in sight so I thought she was gone so I finally pushed the girl off the ship and she started crying as my mother came out of somewhere and said to me "You don't push" and started yelling at me and told me to slide down so I did and we left. I was very upset.

Oh, yes  :-[  I remember now....I used to make my brother ride really fast in circles repeatedly on his little plastic tricycle until he got dizzy and fell off. 

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2007, 06:12:51 AM »

you're hilarious.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2007, 07:07:28 PM »
Never too old for a spankin'

Probably the worst thing I did was yell at the dogs and be generally crabby with everyone after coming home from countless days of getting fucked with at school.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2007, 03:53:52 AM »
I used to sit on my baby brother when I was four and he start crying and I stay on top of him enjoying his kicking and screaming. I stay on him until I was told to get off.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2007, 12:16:51 PM »
I used to sit on my baby brother when I was four and he start crying and I stay on top of him enjoying his kicking and screaming. I stay on him until I could get off.

Fixed. The joys of sexual abuse.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2007, 03:00:24 AM »
and those of a twisted mind. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2007, 02:02:43 PM »
My brother would walk on newspaper (he was just starting to walk) and I would pull it out from underneath him, making him fall down.   I would throw ice cubes at cars that drove past my house.   Me and my brother used to throw tangerines (off the tree) in our backyard and hit cars driving by on the road behind our house.   I used to empty my drink on people in the Avenues mall from the second story balconies.   I drew all over almost every desk I ever sat at in highschool.  I set a couple of really large forest fires, one burnt down some houses that were being built (probably did at least 600k in real estate damage lol).    I vandalized houses and commercial buildings.  One time I was angry at my dad, I opened his pants drawer and pissed all over his clothes (I had just drank some of his Jack Daniels too haha).
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2007, 03:32:32 PM »
you rule Alex. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2007, 04:54:27 PM »
I used to unbuckle the seatbelt that held my brother's car seat in place. Wasn't doing it to hurt him or to get back at him, I just did it because I liked pushing the button on the buckle and he wouldn't be able to stop me from doing it so I did it because the others would tell me 'no' if I tried to undo theirs. Then one day Mom stopped fast and my brother's car seat went forward with him in it but luckily the side of the seat in front of us stopped his car seat from hitting the ground so it was just lying on the edge with my brother in it and he started crying and Mom just sat in the driver's seat yelling at me as he was crying and I was looking at his feet hanging out of it. My mother wouldn't drive again until I fixed the problem and I didn't know how and then somehow I grabbed the car seat and pulled it and it went back on the seat and back in its place and he stopped crying and Mom told me to put the seat belt back in so I did. That was the last time I ever undid a seatbelt.

Offline Typhon

• Volcano-Daimon
  • one
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2007, 12:35:05 AM »
Had a meltdown in a dimestore (circa aged 7) when my mother refused to buy me a toy Winchester rifle; she finally broke down and did, and when we got home: I spent the rest of the afternoon blasting the family poodle with plastic bullets from it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2007, 02:03:34 AM »
I scratched a drawing on the side of a chest of drawers in my bedroom.  I didn't mean to damage it, but of course it was damaged and my mother was very upset with me.  I don't remember how old I was.

When I was 11, I turned around in my seat and slapped a girl named Renae in the face because she wouldn't stop pulling my hair.  I had really long hair and she was yanking them out one at a time.  I think the teacher must have been surprised because I never got into trouble.  She asked me if I slapped Renae and I said yes.  Then she asked why and I told her.  Both Renae and I had to go to the principal's office and we both got "prohibition."  I swear that's what the principal called it.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2007, 08:29:33 AM »
^If her name was Renae, she should have known better than to pull your hair. ;)

I punched a boy in the face for teasing me during woodwork class. Lucky for him I wasn't holding a hammer. I still feel angry when I think of the way he teased me.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2007, 12:18:48 AM »
usually hair pulling is a sign of infatuation, Callaway. ;)
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar