Educational

Author Topic: Lisa Nowak, the diaper-driving astronaut... in the news again  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Lisa Nowak, the diaper-driving astronaut... in the news again
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2007, 09:07:25 AM »
Although you may get a facial instead without him even aiming at your face. :o
Sorry, I've taken it to a really low level.  I'll be very quiet and good now!

nono this is good! :laugh: spunk is good for the skin.

Oh I know this!

Makes a good gloss for paintings too, apparently.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

richard

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2007, 10:58:50 AM »
that bitch does not have aspergers

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

ozymandias

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2007, 01:03:59 PM »
have any astronauts ever fucked in space?

According to what I'v read, not yet!  However, I think somehow, it will be an "experiment", if it hasn't already been done, soon.  If they have mixed crews for a year or longer on a voyage to mars or establishing a base on the moon.  They must be thinking of sexual activity somehow.  Especially if they have type A, Alpha male and female type personaliities cooped up in floating tin cans. :eyebrows:    Human nature is human nature and sexual experimentation in space in zero g is just too much of a question to ignore. :eyebrows:

The truth is out there! :laugh:

Yeah, but they'd have boring sex, or as boring as you can get in zero-G.  Put a bunch of members from this site up there, and you'll have all sorts happening.

Depends upon what you define as boring sex?? :P

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2007, 02:34:50 PM »
Although you may get a facial instead without him even aiming at your face. :o
Sorry, I've taken it to a really low level.  I'll be very quiet and good now!

nono this is good! :laugh: spunk is good for the skin.

Oh I know this!

Me too. Used my spunk all through HS as
a facial. Washed it off in the morning.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2007, 02:37:46 PM »

According to what I'v read, not yet!  However, I think somehow, it will be an "experiment", if it hasn't already been done, soon.  If they have mixed crews for a year or longer on a voyage to mars or establishing a base on the moon.  They must be thinking of sexual activity somehow.  Especially if they have type A, Alpha male and female type personaliities cooped up in floating tin cans. :eyebrows:    Human nature is human nature and sexual experimentation in space in zero g is just too much of a question to ignore. :eyebrows:

The truth is UP there. :eyebrows:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2007, 02:41:20 PM »
I suppose she couldn't say at critical moment, 'ooh baby I want you to cum all over my tits'?  Well, she could, but I don't think it would be hitting the mark!

If she was still he could. Newton's Laws apply--it would probably be easier to aim and hit the mark in zero gravity.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2007, 03:00:44 PM »
I suppose she couldn't say at critical moment, 'ooh baby I want you to cum all over my tits'?  Well, she could, but I don't think it would be hitting the mark!

If she was still he could. Newton's Laws apply--it would probably be easier to aim and hit the mark in zero gravity.

But just think of all the little droplets that would floating all over after in zero gravity for days yuck
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2007, 03:01:45 PM »
But what fun, chasing them down,
trying to swallow them. :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2007, 03:05:09 PM »

But just think of all the little droplets that would floating all over after in zero gravity for days yuck

Most of them would stick on her, according to other laws of physics. :P

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2007, 03:10:01 PM »

The truth is UP there. :eyebrows:

It wouild all be a question as to how zero-g would affect blood flow to the extremities and to the penis.  The truth maybe getting it "up" up there! :green:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2007, 09:07:16 PM »
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/specials/orl-nowak2907aug29,0,4718661.story

The bitch is using Asperger's in her insanity defense.  How do y'all feel about this?

BTW, there's a comments section after the article on the Orlando Sentinel site.

My opinion on this...

Since by its very definition, you have to have either "average" or "above average" intelligence as opposed to "below average" to be an Aspie, then she should have known better than to do something so stupid for any reason.  Also, the biggest favor she can do us now is to demonstrate that she can take her punishment with as much courage as an NT would, if not more, as opposed to using her "insanity" to soften her punishment.  (She did have the courage to fly in a dangerous piece of shit like the Space Shuttle, so life in prison should be no sweat for her.)  The quicker she gets tossed into prison (that's prison, not a mental hospital) and the world forgets about her, the quicker she'll stop being an embarrassment to us.

And why would you be banned for saying that?

(Saw your post on WP about you might get banned if you said what you really think of her)

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2007, 07:13:45 PM »
Because to say what I really think of her, I'd have to use profanity, which is okay here but apparently not on WP.

It's only rarely that I post on WP.  I don't have the same problems with it as some others here on I2.  The emos I can deal with.  It's the fucking Google-bot ads that annoy the piss out of me, not to mention them being a bit creepy.  I started using a proxy server for that among other reasons.  I tested that out on WP and the Google-bot thought I was in California when I'm really in Florida.  I'm not rich, but I think if I ever manage to become wealthy, I'll have to ask Alex how much I'd have to pay him to get rid of the Google ads, just for the satisfaction of denying an audience to the curebies and quacks who use that means of advertisement.

It's my hundredth post on I2.  Yaaayyyy!  Yaaayyyy!  It's my hundredth post on I2.  Yaaayyyy!  Yaaayyyy!  It's my hundredth post on I2.  Yaaayyyy!  Yaaayyyy...

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2007, 01:27:11 AM »
But what fun, chasing them down,
trying to swallow them. :laugh:

i'd rather play that game with gumdrops and jellybeans. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2007, 02:26:10 AM »
Because to say what I really think of her, I'd have to use profanity, which is okay here but apparently not on WP.

It's only rarely that I post on WP.  I don't have the same problems with it as some others here on I2.  The emos I can deal with.  It's the fucking Google-bot ads that annoy the piss out of me, not to mention them being a bit creepy.  I started using a proxy server for that among other reasons.  I tested that out on WP and the Google-bot thought I was in California when I'm really in Florida.  I'm not rich, but I think if I ever manage to become wealthy, I'll have to ask Alex how much I'd have to pay him to get rid of the Google ads, just for the satisfaction of denying an audience to the curebies and quacks who use that means of advertisement.

It's my hundredth post on I2.  Yaaayyyy!  Yaaayyyy!  It's my hundredth post on I2.  Yaaayyyy!  Yaaayyyy!  It's my hundredth post on I2.  Yaaayyyy!  Yaaayyyy...

YAY 100!

The ads on WP bother me too.  The ones that seem to track you down really do seem kind of creepy.  Do you use Firefox?  If so, there is an adblock that you can use.

Also, it bothers me that almost every time I visit there, my anti-virus firewall checker comes on to zap a virus or something.  It did that earlier today when I tried to find a thread people were talking about, which makes me wonder what happens to people who visit WP who don't have up-to-date virus checkers.