Author Topic: Lisa Nowak, the diaper-driving astronaut... in the news again  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
Re: Lisa Nowak, the diaper-driving astronaut... in the news again
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 04:01:22 PM »
She's a crazy ass bitch, but I think she chose to be one.  So I vote she doesn't get off.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

ozymandias

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 05:11:48 PM »
I feel kind of sorry for her.

I feel more sorry for her kids.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 05:28:18 PM »
She's a crazy ass bitch, but I think she chose to be one.  So I vote she doesn't get off.

we all choose to be what we are... i think. i dunno how wise we are when we choose.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

duncvis

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2007, 05:32:13 PM »
true that. luckily most of us dont have to answer for all of our shite decisions. just some of them.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2007, 05:37:48 PM »
god blessh alcohol.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2007, 05:50:26 PM »
she probably is insane. but AS is not a mental illness. no matter what that assmunch dr phil says!

She's just using AS as part of the ploy!!  To succeed in that hyper testosterone world of astronaut training, you have to be the ultimate NT! ::)

Whether she has AS her not, we can all have our suspicions!

However, the first thing I thought was, fuck, lobbing into space and being stuck with the same people day in and day out in a confined space would be an Aspies worst nightmare (regardless of the view out the window!).

ozymandias

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2007, 06:38:03 PM »
she probably is insane. but AS is not a mental illness. no matter what that assmunch dr phil says!

She's just using AS as part of the ploy!!  To succeed in that hyper testosterone world of astronaut training, you have to be the ultimate NT! ::)

However, the first thing I thought was, fuck, lobbing into space and being stuck with the same people day in and day out in a confined space would be an Aspies worst nightmare (regardless of the view out the window!).

Agreed, hardly my idea of a good time.  If I'm going to be in a space ship, I'd rather be ALONE!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2007, 06:47:45 PM »

Agreed, hardly my idea of a good time.  If I'm going to be in a space ship, I'd rather be ALONE!

Alone and so far away from other people that would be nice :green:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2007, 06:49:05 PM »
f i could get TV and internet and all the basic life support stuff i could be happy on some deserted planet.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2007, 08:15:59 PM »

I think I could manage it. So long as misery is of a clearly
delimited temporal nature, I can deal.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2007, 08:17:14 PM »
have any astronauts ever fucked in space?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2007, 08:17:55 PM »
Have any NOT?

ozymandias

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2007, 09:38:55 PM »
have any astronauts ever fucked in space?

According to what I'v read, not yet!  However, I think somehow, it will be an "experiment", if it hasn't already been done, soon.  If they have mixed crews for a year or longer on a voyage to mars or establishing a base on the moon.  They must be thinking of sexual activity somehow.  Especially if they have type A, Alpha male and female type personaliities cooped up in floating tin cans. :eyebrows:    Human nature is human nature and sexual experimentation in space in zero g is just too much of a question to ignore. :eyebrows:

The truth is out there! :laugh:

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2007, 09:44:35 PM »
Next time she has to do the perp walk, I can imagine a bunch of Aspies holding up a banner that says "Don't come crying to us."

As for that business of being in a confined space with the same people for several days, if you ever find yourself visiting KSC, be sure to check out the walk-through scale mock-up of the Shuttle.  It's smaller than you might imagine.  The main deck isn't much bigger than my kitchen, and the upper flight deck is even smaller.  The shitter is this thing on the main deck with a curtain that closes around it (secured on top and bottom because of zero-g, of course) and a lever with one position for shitting and another for pissing.  I imagine that if you're working on the main deck and someone floats in there to take a shit, you're gonna hear every fart.

As for fucking in space, there's a company that now offers zero-g parabolic flights to anyone with about $3600 to burn.  ( http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/product/sku__ZG001 )  Bet they'd make more money if they offered zero-g "mile high club" flights.

ozymandias

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2007, 09:50:15 PM »
Next time she has to do the perp walk, I can imagine a bunch of Aspies holding up a banner that says "Don't come crying to us."

As for that business of being in a confined space with the same people for several days, if you ever find yourself visiting KSC, be sure to check out the walk-through scale mock-up of the Shuttle.  It's smaller than you might imagine.  The main deck isn't much bigger than my kitchen, and the upper flight deck is even smaller.  The shitter is this thing on the main deck with a curtain that closes around it (secured on top and bottom because of zero-g, of course) and a lever with one position for shitting and another for pissing.  I imagine that if you're working on the main deck and someone floats in there to take a shit, you're gonna hear every fart.

As for fucking in space, there's a company that now offers zero-g parabolic flights to anyone with about $3600 to burn.  ( http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/product/sku__ZG001 )  Bet they'd make more money if they offered zero-g "mile high club" flights.

The thing is those zero g flights last all of 90 seconds or so.  If your the "Wham, Bam, Thank you Ma'm type" that may work. or the premature ejaculation type.  But, most of us need a little more time to work things up to a proper state of mind! :eyebrows: