Author Topic: Lisa Nowak, the diaper-driving astronaut... in the news again  (Read 1345 times)

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
Lisa Nowak, the diaper-driving astronaut... in the news again
« on: November 08, 2007, 06:19:24 PM »
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/specials/orl-nowak2907aug29,0,4718661.story

The bitch is using Asperger's in her insanity defense.  How do y'all feel about this?

BTW, there's a comments section after the article on the Orlando Sentinel site.

My opinion on this...

Since by its very definition, you have to have either "average" or "above average" intelligence as opposed to "below average" to be an Aspie, then she should have known better than to do something so stupid for any reason.  Also, the biggest favor she can do us now is to demonstrate that she can take her punishment with as much courage as an NT would, if not more, as opposed to using her "insanity" to soften her punishment.  (She did have the courage to fly in a dangerous piece of shit like the Space Shuttle, so life in prison should be no sweat for her.)  The quicker she gets tossed into prison (that's prison, not a mental hospital) and the world forgets about her, the quicker she'll stop being an embarrassment to us.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Lisa Nowak, the diaper-driving astronaut... in the news again
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 06:24:07 PM »
That's an interesting article.  I wonder if Lisa Nowak really has AS, or if it is just a ploy?

ozymandias

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 06:34:22 PM »
Probably just a ploy!  I mean she was bored with her marriage, had an affair with a man who she could idolize and then went alpha female when he cheated on her with another alpha female.  Psycho, NOT, she's so desperate to regain her astronaut career, she'll sacrifice anybody including her two kids to acheive her "ambitions".    Just part of the "mind games" of being the "best of the best".  YEAH RIGHT! ::)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 06:41:11 PM »
she probably is insane. but AS is not a mental illness. no matter what that assmunch dr phil says!
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

ozymandias

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 06:54:36 PM »
she probably is insane. but AS is not a mental illness. no matter what that assmunch dr phil says!

She's just using AS as part of the ploy!!  To succeed in that hyper testosterone world of astronaut training, you have to be the ultimate NT! ::)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 08:07:14 PM »
I think you could succeed if you were determined and an aspie, as well. But I highly doubt she's autistic.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 08:45:29 PM »
I think you could succeed if you were determined and an aspie, as well. But I highly doubt she's autistic.

Most aspie's would see the illogic in such wasted energy.  She's just a fucked up mental case, Type AAA.  Even NASA has noticed that returning astronauts exhibit signs of mental/emotional problems after a mission.  Sooner or later that much ambition, competetivness, has got to take it's toll.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 02:03:42 AM »
A psychiatrist diagnosed her with it. What did she do? Pay him lot of money to give her a label.

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 04:58:58 PM »
 :deadhorse:

Oops.  I went back to the article and noticed it is dated August 29, something I had failed to notice before.  (I had found it by following a link from AFF, where digging up old articles seems to be a favorite pastime.)

I still think Nowak's a bitch, though.   :cuckoo:

ozymandias

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 05:34:03 PM »
:deadhorse:

Oops.  I went back to the article and noticed it is dated August 29, something I had failed to notice before.  (I had found it by following a link from AFF, where digging up old articles seems to be a favorite pastime.)

I still think Nowak's a bitch, though.   :cuckoo:

AFF likes to get it's news late and a dollar short! ::)  Thats why I gave up on them and haven't gone back in months.  Nor does it look like I ever will! :-*

As for Nowak, if I was her husband, I'd walk out on her too!         ::)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 05:35:37 PM by ozymandias »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 11:38:39 AM »
Someone need's a good spanking. I can't believe someone would cheat on their own spouse. If she had a crush on that guy, she should have restrained herself.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 11:42:46 AM »
psychiatrists shouldn't diagnose neurophychological conditions. neuropsychologists should.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 12:55:26 PM »
Someone need's a good spanking. I can't believe someone would cheat on their own spouse. If she had a crush on that guy, she should have restrained herself.

People make mistakes. Big fucking deal.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 03:46:43 PM »
I feel kind of sorry for her.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2007, 03:57:25 PM »
it's not easy being crazy.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar