Author Topic: People may not take me seriosly here cause of my obsession  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
People may not take me seriosly here cause of my obsession
« on: November 07, 2007, 11:50:42 PM »
ok. It pisses the fuck out of me that everyone has to love the same band as me. It's all little preppy wanna-be retro cunts that destroy my reputation. The Beatles now-a-days is the equivalent of Betty Boop and Pop-eye I mean these little preppy teene bopper cunts think of The Beatles as a cute thing to have on a t-shirt.

It's the whole vintage thing. Everyone dwells on the Beatles and tries to be like them and copies them. Do what The Beatles did you fuckers! Come up with your own tunes and your own styles! and stop dwelling on The fucking past. You will never be like The Beatles so all you retro-wanna be "musicians" create something new to create a retro for the future.

I mean having an obsession that is popular and over-rated might make people think i'm not an aspie and a teene bopper emo poser.

I loved The Beatles a year and a half before they were trendy and "in" I had to order Beatles stuff from England. Now you can buy Beatles stuff anywhere. it's more about The Beatles stuff than actually being a fan. My reputation is destroyed.

By the way...... FUCK across the universe...lets actually make a revolution! not make movies about revolutions. What a fucked up society we live in.
I'm angry can't I be a beatles fan with JUST real Beatles fans? not little trendy cunts destroying the image of beatles fans?

fuckity fuck fuck fuck and to make things worse they are invading the online autism community. It's not bands, or fashion thats cool. it's having a developmental disability. Sure I think having Aspergers makes me unique and shit but if I was like everyone else I would be a lot more content and life would be easy and I wouldn't be ranting about shit like this.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 11:54:42 PM by Beatle Head »
Park.

Soph

Re: People may not take me seriosly here cause of my obsession
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 12:00:32 AM »
Why do you care about your reputation?

I don't know many people who like Rammstein. I thought it was cool that Sophie did, other than that I don't care though.
And I take history at uni, so a lot of people there like history too.
I don't care if other people like maps and postcards.
And I think everyone should like cats.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 12:04:12 AM »
Next time you meet a fake Beatles fan, tell them about your Ringo fantasies and ask them what fantasies they have. 
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 12:09:16 AM »
i like it that other people like Stargate. it means it will stay on TV for a long time. it meant that Danny got saved when Danny fans made the producers get Michael Shanks back when he left. it means i can talk about it with people. it means we have Stargate smilies. it means i can call someone a Shol'va and not get weird looks. :P

try being happy that people like the Beatles, wouldn't you want that people appreciate them? it's not just posers that like Beatles. it's people who like music. they made great music. just like Mozart, they will be remembered.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 12:23:04 AM »
try being happy that people like the Beatles, wouldn't you want that people appreciate them? it's not just posers that like Beatles. it's people who like music. they made great music. just like Mozart, they will be remembered.
:indeed:

There are a lot of retro shirts out there now. I bought a Voltron one. That is because I was absolutely obsessed with it when I was younger.  :green:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 12:25:11 AM »
i love that smilie. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 01:02:58 AM »
Next time you meet a fake Beatles fan, tell them about your Ringo fantasies and ask them what fantasies they have. 

Mabey i'll just do that.
Park.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 06:01:53 AM »

I love the YouTube mod....  hehe :)
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 06:51:46 AM »

Good point.

Anyway, why does it matter to you?

If you really want to find other Beatles fans, but want to take their contribution seriously, go to some of the music industry sites. I know a site where almost a third of the topics are Beatles oriented. It is about the music and collecting their music releases, though. It is NOT a fan site!!!

Thaey are dead serious about how the Beatles have shaped modern pop music. There are people from all age groups who are part of the Craze, still going after fifty plus years.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 06:53:22 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 06:54:40 AM »

Oh, BTW, I am one of them. I consider them the music of my childhood, but they were truly FAB!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 07:21:34 AM »
If it makes you feel any better, the beetles suck.

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2007, 11:58:42 PM »

Maybe your mother beat you with a coat hanger when you were little.
Park.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2007, 12:00:30 AM »
I like the Monkees better.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Soph

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2007, 12:01:16 AM »
I like Rammstein

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2007, 12:04:16 AM »

Maybe your mother beat you with a coat hanger when you were little.

That wouldn't do much.

Anyway, you could be like me and find the most obscure, weirdy-beardy-est musics to obsess over and then whinge and bitch when no one knows who the fuck you're talking about. That worked real well.
!!Super atomic enema!!