Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: yuck!
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2007, 02:46:25 PM »
Mom tells me details about her sex life also, including how many times her x and her had sex.

It's good to know whom your partner is with.

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2007, 10:16:00 PM »
OCD? My rat has OCD.
Park.

Soph

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2007, 10:17:36 PM »
my cat has agoraphobia

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2007, 11:39:43 AM »
I don't fuck my mother, she is god damn discrace!  Bipolar patrons make good drill instructers I bet :laugh:
You can adapt when they are calmn, so fuck wits of intensitysquared.com can't bother you.  What I know about my family makes me wonder if what I herd was true about my sister.  I won't ask, and I didnot want to know.  I also herd she stored all that milk at my grandmothers.  The only reason I knew, is because my discraceful mom told me.  I think I do remember it being true.  I am not going into the specifics on my family.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2007, 11:45:34 AM »
I can't say I'm too fussed what I touch, but I do wash my hands a hell of a lot. If I thought too much about the beasties which live on everything I'd go fucking nuts, so I just don't. Hell thats what your immune system is for.  :laugh:

I think I've got a shit passive immune system and a good active one, so I catch loads of things, get hit hard by them and then throw them off after a few days.  Your body uses up a lot of resources in fighting infections, and suffers damage each time, so if you get too many, you're liable to end up with something serious and long-term like CFS (which I had, and it took me 3 years to get over it).  It's emerging too that viruses are very powerful carcinogenic agents, so the less you catch, the better.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2007, 12:14:48 PM »
You get sick because your unhealthy, likely.  I never get sick, almost literally.  Skin Cancer don't stop me, and I ate tons of junk to >:D
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2007, 02:23:41 PM »
No, I doubt it.  Breast feeding was stopped also.  I herd she made many bags full to be stored in the refrigerator.  I don't know why they would want to tease me over something that was not my concern.  When I was younger, I was alot more reserved, and less sensitive.  I was into myself more than anything.  I herd that though.  Mom tells me details about her sex life also, including how many times her x and her had sex. That bit of info about my sister strikes me as too much information.

Did she have breast implants or something?

I thought that implants did not interfere with breast feeding or milk pumping, but I don't know very much about them.

I had quite a surplus of milk as well, because I was always afraid that my daughter would need more milk than I was able to pump.  We had to buy a freezer to hold the surplus and it took up two whole shelves of that freezer at one time.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2007, 02:35:57 PM »
I don't fuck my mother, she is god damn discrace!

You stopped, because she's not good enough?
That's kinda sad, I think.

The_P

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2007, 02:38:25 PM »
I don't fuck my mother, she is god damn discrace!

You stopped, because she's not good enough?
That's kinda sad, I think.

He fucks his mother? Eeewww...

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2007, 10:07:23 PM »
So in public toilets, I washed my hands thoroughly, then I used a paper towel to turn off the water and open the door.
I do that too.

I have seen a lot of women leave the toilets without washing their hands, I wonder how they can do it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2007, 07:24:03 AM »
I don't worry about the germs,
'cause I lick everything clean before
I use it.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2007, 10:43:22 AM »
Thats funny I do the same thing as Callaway.  People look at me funny opening bathroom doors with paper towels, or when I kick open doors that are PUSH instead of using my hands.  I never go to the bathroom without washing my hands thoroughly afterwards, even when I don't use my hands lol.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2007, 10:47:13 AM »
Thats funny I do the same thing as Callaway.  People look at me funny opening bathroom doors with paper towels, or when I kick open doors that are PUSH instead of using my hands.  I never go to the bathroom without washing my hands thoroughly afterwards, even when I don't use my hands lol.

I kick doors too and if I don't have a paper towel I'll use my sleeve my wife thinks I am nuts and will ussally get the door before I get a chance
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2007, 10:48:28 AM »
Sometimes I wait for someone else to open the door, so that I don't have to touch it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2007, 12:05:52 PM »
Where I live, bathrooms usually have trash cans near the bathroom doors so I think they must expect people to use paper towels to open the doors.

It actually makes sense to use a paper towel to open the bathroom door, especially if you consider the number of people who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.