Author Topic: yuck!  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: yuck!
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2007, 12:21:02 PM »
I don't!, although with the improvements in my mood I do.  I put the body wash with beneficial chamomile extract, b vitamins, sea algae extract, etc near the end of the tub to keep doing it.  Chamomile is good for the skin, I know how much I like my body :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

It was at my grandmother's house where the breast pump was used, if I remember correctly.  Our family has issues with their breasts, how do I know?  My mom told me :laugh:  Why doesn't she just pull a ruler in her pussy, and  tell me how far it goes down for god sakes :laugh:  Lets just say, at a certain age, some people in my family's breast actually do the opposite of what my sister's do.  Its to the extreme.  Someone from my dad's side has big breasts, not my mom's side.  My mom told me that :laugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2007, 12:25:25 PM »
Since I knew that your mom had breast implants, I wondered if that was why she might have thought that they could explode if you pumped them.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2007, 12:28:31 PM »
Germs keep the immune system in shape, there is a such thing as too clean.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2007, 12:47:52 PM »
STOP TALKING ABOUT MY BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!  That is creepy at least, for you and Brenda to be talking about my boobs, go back to talking about what you love best...  :wanker:  YOU are yuck!   :slap:
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2007, 12:51:49 PM »
It was for them, not me.  It was because of what you tried to do to me, you neive yuts :laugh:

Aspie behavior number 2

Looks can be decieving can't they? :laugh:

It appears to me you are a yuts :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2007, 12:55:25 PM »
Here, Scott came down the drive way talking to me about his cum.
Granny told me the last time she had sex, I am just following the plan :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2007, 12:57:18 PM »
Please tell Brenda to stop talking about your boobs, that and all the other things I herd.  I won't name anymore.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2007, 01:01:03 PM »
You think I am getting off talking about you or something?

Bah, I already have Jessica :laugh:

Seriously that was joke.

Her mom likes me to :laugh:

Joke

Seriously, you wondering how I do it without throwing up?  Lets see, I can go to a funeral, say one grandmother, and hide all my feelings.  What makes you think anything can bother me.  I find ways of coping.  I think I had Jessica's prom pic infront of me to. :laugh:

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2007, 01:04:54 PM »
I don't mind lending a helping hand to others in need, never mind what I am thinking about.  Its not about you,  I know your crying :laugh:  Its not about mom :laugh:

Let me spit it off, and fart.

If I can help mom, I don't mind her tellling me obnoxious things like that, its not that I like it, but the greater good is at stake.  Her not pestering everyone :laugh:

Seriously I love her, and that is no joke.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2007, 01:27:22 PM »
Ok, you are nuts... like always... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? You, Brenda, and your delusions, yaddah, yaddah, yaddah, are you cold or not? I don't need a helping hand! Do you need one about the heat situation or not? Otherwise I'm gonna go straight back to my warm home and have dinner with Jayden after karate.
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Offline Coral

• Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2007, 01:33:21 PM »
HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!  Can anyone tell me what he is talking about? He is more confusing in real life if you can even believe it's possible!

The_P

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2007, 01:42:43 PM »
HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!  Can anyone tell me what he is talking about? He is more confusing in real life if you can even believe it's possible!

Not to sound condescending, but I think your brother needs to be put in a psychiatric ward. If your mother is a bad influence on him, he shouldn't be around her. He is clearly a vulnerable person trapped within a box created by his innermost insecurities and past abuse as a child -- be it from school and whatnot.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2007, 02:16:32 PM »
STOP TALKING ABOUT MY BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!  That is creepy at least, for you and Brenda to be talking about my boobs, go back to talking about what you love best...  :wanker:  YOU are yuck!   :slap:

:-[

Sorry.  I did not mean to make you feel uncomfortable.

I was just curious about how anyone could possibly think breasts could explode if they were pumped, since I pumped milk for a year with no problems and I have never heard of it happening before.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2007, 03:14:27 PM »
... or when I kick open doors that are PUSH instead of using my hands.

I do this too. And yeah, I can see why people look at it as odd.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2007, 03:15:27 PM »
Where I live, bathrooms usually have trash cans near the bathroom doors so I think they must expect people to use paper towels to open the doors.

I always presumed it was so you could dry your hands,
on the way out. Saving time.