Author Topic: Teasing  (Read 706 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Teasing
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2007, 11:47:43 AM »
Psychogenic seizure, not real epilepsy.  I was tested for that, and it came back negative.  I felt these shocks in my head in highschool, and because the scan was so normal, I am guess it was extreme stress from trauma.

EMDR= Eye movement dessentization reprograming.  I used to have night terrors to, and bite my mouth at night.  I don't do those things anymore.  It seems the mouth biting stopped after wheat and dairy restriction.

Also got affective tollerance.

Imagining myself full of energy that makes me stronger, did me good.  I can pay attention now to what I am feeling, so I don't need meds.  I don't react impulsively no more.  This morning I was tried, I stopped and listened.  I herd, basically, torment the aspies.  I felt very hyper to and this always happens when I  get 6 or less hours of sleep.  Because I noticed that, I don't need abilify.  Good lifestyle habbits help controll the intensity of my symptoms to.  I relaxed, and my thoughts are changed.  I feel tired, and not hyped up, what I am supposed to feel.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2007, 12:29:56 PM »
Horny! :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2007, 03:21:17 AM »
you have the hundred orgasms disease that some women get?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: