Author Topic: Teasing  (Read 705 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Teasing
« on: November 03, 2007, 12:29:58 PM »
     I admit it, fair and square,  I teased Carla numerous times by PM.  Maybe if I was not with Jessica, I would stop teasing and get serious.  You say I am annoying, but I don't do that much to Jessica.  I did something to her last night because she is not giving me any attention, or phone sex speifically.  After all the teasing, its hard to admit, but I will anyway.  I agree with what Scrapheap said before, I think I am the key and she is the lock.  It sorta fits. You want to take care of someone?, I need my love needs taken care of.  I have to deal with bipolar bitch, and a bunch of other rude people that are not even in my family.  They try and take advantage of me because they think I am disabled.  They learn the hard way, not to mess with me. Mom keeps saying what if I die, who is going to take care of you?  I don't need to be taken care of in the way she thinks, infact, I think she don't want to think about how her behavior affected me.  She is using me as a crutch again, and all I can do its ignore her.  Perhaps offer some advice, but maybe she is not ready to listen.  I got to say this, she has been real nice these past few days, but I am still on guard.  She was being caring, more than usual.  It was strange to me.  I am used to getting made fun of being what she called a hypchondriac, when I had undiagnoised cancer.  She made fun of me some more even when my grandmother suggested I go see my doctor.  I have alot to offer someone myself.  If you want a god damn spanken, I would give it to, but I am kind of attached to someone.  I would be midly turned on myself if you did it back.  I am going to help Jessica loose weight, and I could help you to.   You want children?  Who better, I mean christ who is more heathier?  My brother has got did anything yet, and he fucked his girlfriend a bunch of times I bet.  He bragged to me to, probably so I won't make fun of him.  He drove up on day talking about sex.  He is not gay, infact, he probably got that from mom.  I do it to, without caring.  My grandmother herself told me the last time my grandfather had sex with her.  My mom tells me about her sex life.  My grandmother appeared quite normal.
     I don't know though, I kind of like Jessica, under all that BS she gives me there is somethings I like about her.  She got me to do sexual things that I would not do before, but there are still things she wants which I won't do.  Her mom likes me.  She has a gay uncle and I have a lesbian aunt.  I like animals to, but not as much as her.  I like to draw and read like her to.  She was rude in a sexual way, asking me to give nuditity first encounter, and I loved it.  I don't know however if I can motivate her to reach something better.  She had a nice prom pic :wanker:  Its on her myspace, and I am glad she took my suggestion seriously. 
     I also find if I relax my mind, pushing all the trauma shit out of the way, I could attempt to date someone in real life.  I find its rather easy to do so in the calmn state, with the drunkness, and the horniness.  Things don't bother me as much.  The thing that gets me the most is how hard it is to find someone so similar. I don't think either one of you can adequatly supply my sexual needs, I don't need ginseng to keep it so sky high, just my imagination.

You should see what I said to my brother's girlfriend, who I saw at walmart.   I saw Gianna, and so I thought the person sitting next to the copier with her was Kristen with her head turned.  So I snuck up to her, and went RAH! I was so fairy funny, she screamed, and then stigmatized me, with a what if it was some other woman?  I replied, your always up Gianna's Ass.  It was kind of a sexual joke, because Kristen hangs out alot more with Gianna than my brother, who is supposed to be his girlfriend.  If you really intrested, you be nice, I will tell you what kind ot teasing I did with Jessica last night.  I amaze myself. :laugh:
* Boss of the Ass Fairies took 100mg of reservatrol today, that is alot, considering 4 servings of wine has 10mg if the grapes are grown without pesiticides.  Reservatrol extended yeast's maxium lifespan by 70%, and is the only compound proven to do so to date.  It appears to have favorable affect on gene expression pathways envoled in aging, in addition to its great antioxidant affects.
* Boss of the Ass Fairies will take 113.5 pills today, to fortify his body.  Going above and beyond to make myself the best!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 01:08:13 PM by Boss of the Ass Fairies »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

The_P

Re: Teasing
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 02:56:52 PM »
I'd love it if you tried to publish a novel of yours.

The Sad Life Of The Dime Bar -- by Ass Fairy Boss

richard

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 04:56:44 PM »
be careful dude. teasing can push people over the edge

duncvis

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 07:41:55 PM »
wibble.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 06:16:29 AM »
113 pills? Where do you get the money for that?
That can't be good for you. Should start eating food.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 12:51:35 PM »
pills?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 12:54:31 PM »
113 pills? Where do you get the money for that?
That can't be good for you. Should start eating food.
He means he is eating a packet of Skittles...

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 12:55:58 PM »
Skittles and M&M's in the same bowl,
make S&M's. Try it, and you'll see why.  >:D

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 01:01:06 PM »
you are evil. >:D
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 01:09:21 PM »
I prefer cruel.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 01:10:56 PM »
i prefer cute.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 01:15:06 PM »
Pity. I can't manage that.
Devastatingly beautiful yes,
but cute just ain't in my repertoire.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 01:21:28 PM »
you are cute.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 01:24:44 PM »
     I admit it, fair and square,  I teased Carla numerous times by PM.  Maybe if I was not with Jessica, I would stop teasing and get serious.  You say I am annoying, but I don't do that much to Jessica.  I did something to her last night because she is not giving me any attention, or phone sex speifically.  After all the teasing, its hard to admit, but I will anyway.  I agree with what Scrapheap said before, I think I am the key and she is the lock.  It sorta fits. You want to take care of someone?, I need my love needs taken care of.  I have to deal with bipolar bitch, and a bunch of other rude people that are not even in my family.  They try and take advantage of me because they think I am disabled.  They learn the hard way, not to mess with me. Mom keeps saying what if I die, who is going to take care of you?  I don't need to be taken care of in the way she thinks, infact, I think she don't want to think about how her behavior affected me.  She is using me as a crutch again, and all I can do its ignore her.  Perhaps offer some advice, but maybe she is not ready to listen.  I got to say this, she has been real nice these past few days, but I am still on guard.  She was being caring, more than usual.  It was strange to me.  I am used to getting made fun of being what she called a hypchondriac, when I had undiagnoised cancer.  She made fun of me some more even when my grandmother suggested I go see my doctor.  I have alot to offer someone myself.  If you want a god damn spanken, I would give it to, but I am kind of attached to someone.  I would be midly turned on myself if you did it back.  I am going to help Jessica loose weight, and I could help you to.   You want children?  Who better, I mean christ who is more heathier?  My brother has got did anything yet, and he fucked his girlfriend a bunch of times I bet.  He bragged to me to, probably so I won't make fun of him.  He drove up on day talking about sex.  He is not gay, infact, he probably got that from mom.  I do it to, without caring.  My grandmother herself told me the last time my grandfather had sex with her.  My mom tells me about her sex life.  My grandmother appeared quite normal.
     I don't know though, I kind of like Jessica, under all that BS she gives me there is somethings I like about her.  She got me to do sexual things that I would not do before, but there are still things she wants which I won't do.  Her mom likes me.  She has a gay uncle and I have a lesbian aunt.  I like animals to, but not as much as her.  I like to draw and read like her to.  She was rude in a sexual way, asking me to give nuditity first encounter, and I loved it.  I don't know however if I can motivate her to reach something better.  She had a nice prom pic :wanker:  Its on her myspace, and I am glad she took my suggestion seriously. 
     I also find if I relax my mind, pushing all the trauma shit out of the way, I could attempt to date someone in real life.  I find its rather easy to do so in the calmn state, with the drunkness, and the horniness.  Things don't bother me as much.  The thing that gets me the most is how hard it is to find someone so similar. I don't think either one of you can adequatly supply my sexual needs, I don't need ginseng to keep it so sky high, just my imagination.

You should see what I said to my brother's girlfriend, who I saw at walmart.   I saw Gianna, and so I thought the person sitting next to the copier with her was Kristen with her head turned.  So I snuck up to her, and went RAH! I was so fairy funny, she screamed, and then stigmatized me, with a what if it was some other woman?  I replied, your always up Gianna's Ass.  It was kind of a sexual joke, because Kristen hangs out alot more with Gianna than my brother, who is supposed to be his girlfriend.  If you really intrested, you be nice, I will tell you what kind ot teasing I did with Jessica last night.  I amaze myself. :laugh:
* Boss of the Ass Fairies took 100mg of reservatrol today, that is alot, considering 4 servings of wine has 10mg if the grapes are grown without pesiticides.  Reservatrol extended yeast's maxium lifespan by 70%, and is the only compound proven to do so to date.  It appears to have favorable affect on gene expression pathways envoled in aging, in addition to its great antioxidant affects.
* Boss of the Ass Fairies will take 113.5 pills today, to fortify his body.  Going above and beyond to make myself the best!

Can someone translate this for me? My attention span is too short to read through a wall of text that looks a bunch of rambling.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2007, 01:27:02 PM »
dribble dribble something about Carla dribble briddle... Jessica... teasing... annoying... bipolar doctor... grandmother... grandfather sex... gay uncle and lesbian aunt... imagination trauma shit...
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar