Educational

Author Topic: Who would you shag here?  (Read 4566 times)

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
Re: Who would you shag here?
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2008, 05:28:07 AM »
I'd fuck everyone except that pea guy.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2008, 05:52:05 AM »
weeell, beggars can't be choosers.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2008, 07:38:36 AM »
Bullshit  :elvis:
I'd shag you if you were a girl and you promised to shut the fuck up for a while :P

Whadya think a cunt's for?
Dunno, but it's the wrong part to be putting your cock in if you don't want to talk.

To be honest, in my younger days, I could have had sex more often than I did.  But, I was so fucking clueless, that I missed signals and opportunities that most people would have jumped on right away.  Plus, I never had the "RAGING" sex drive that I read about from other men with AS.    As for fantasies, I have them, I just don't choose to broadcast them around as much.

Thats just me! :P
Aspie men, and NT women, eh?

On a more serious note:  A recurring theme in terms of the "raging sex drive" that I've noticed in a lot of the posts about it (especially on wrongplanket) is that sex is made into somehting more than it is- something vital,  but unattainable.  Often it seems integrally tied to self-worth.  I have to wonder if it has something to do with the fact that sex is a way of connecting to another human being that most people are guaranteed to be capable of (if the other person is willing) regardless of the presence of other emotional/psychological aspects of connection, but that's just speculation.  At any rate, add that emotional/self-worth aspect to even just a healthy, normal sex drive, and you might end up with a sort of perfect storm of horniness.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2008, 07:51:12 AM »
Bullshit  :elvis:
I'd shag you if you were a girl and you promised to shut the fuck up for a while :P

Whadya think a cunt's for?
Dunno, but it's the wrong part to be putting your cock in if you don't want to talk.

To be honest, in my younger days, I could have had sex more often than I did.  But, I was so fucking clueless, that I missed signals and opportunities that most people would have jumped on right away.  Plus, I never had the "RAGING" sex drive that I read about from other men with AS.    As for fantasies, I have them, I just don't choose to broadcast them around as much.

Thats just me! :P
Aspie men, and NT women, eh?

On a more serious note:  A recurring theme in terms of the "raging sex drive" that I've noticed in a lot of the posts about it (especially on wrongplanket) is that sex is made into somehting more than it is- something vital,  but unattainable.  Often it seems integrally tied to self-worth.  I have to wonder if it has something to do with the fact that sex is a way of connecting to another human being that most people are guaranteed to be capable of (if the other person is willing) regardless of the presence of other emotional/psychological aspects of connection, but that's just speculation.  At any rate, add that emotional/self-worth aspect to even just a healthy, normal sex drive, and you might end up with a sort of perfect storm of horniness.

Possibly, good question to think about!   :plus:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Who would you shag here IF....?
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2008, 08:39:43 AM »
Yeah, but I prolly killed the thread.  :(

Maybe some ways to make it more interesting (new derivatives of same question:

Who would you (anyone reading) MOST like to shag here, of all the people here?

or

If you were suddenly allowed to not have sex wuth anyone but current I2 members, who would you (anyone reading) be going after?  (I'll admit if it was a choice between only shagging intensitians or total abstinence, I'd prolly choose... well, not abstinence.)

Sophgay

« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2008, 08:49:35 AM »
I'd shag people here over abstinence

ozymandias

« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2008, 08:58:42 AM »
I'd shag people here over abstinence

Ditto

thepeaguy

« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2008, 08:58:50 AM »
I'd fuck everyone except that pea guy.

:yawn:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2008, 09:01:36 AM »
She is asking for specific names haha.  Probably thinks that most of us are wussing out and avoiding the question.  Screw abstinence, it isn't like there aren't attractive enough people here.

I would shag PMSElle, Pyraxis, and probably Milla if I could.   I don't know which I would want the most as I haven't seen that much of them in pictures to really compare.   Just going on what I know by reading their posts to a degree (I actually talk to Milla on MSN though).    Gus is a lesbian, so I can't count her lol.   Hale_Bopp would definitely be someone I would want to shag, even though I really don't know her well and she seems to not like me.   I will have to make some kind of metric or chart to see if I can measure which of the females here I want to shag the most.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Sophgay

« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2008, 09:05:10 AM »
I am wussing out :zoinks:

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2008, 09:13:00 AM »
Screw abstinence
Is that even possible?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2008, 09:14:34 AM »
Screw abstinence, it isn't like there aren't attractive enough people here.

There is however a dire lack of eligible females for the males.  Most already have partners, are gay or are unable/unwilling to have sex.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2008, 09:16:46 AM »
Screw abstinence
Is that even possible?
Probably not, but it would be fun to try.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2008, 09:21:59 AM »
Screw abstinence, it isn't like there aren't attractive enough people here.

There is however a dire lack of eligible females for the males.  Most already have partners, are gay or are unable/unwilling to have sex.
Very true, unfortunately that is the reality of the situation.  This isn't the place to go to get laid lol.

ozymandias

« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2008, 09:24:52 AM »
She is asking for specific names haha.  Probably thinks that most of us are wussing out and avoiding the question.  Screw abstinence, it isn't like there aren't attractive enough people here.

I would shag PMSElle, Pyraxis, and probably Milla if I could.   I don't know which I would want the most as I haven't seen that much of them in pictures to really compare.   Just going on what I know by reading their posts to a degree (I actually talk to Milla on MSN though).    Gus is a lesbian, so I can't count her lol.   Hale_Bopp would definitely be someone I would want to shag, even though I really don't know her well and she seems to not like me.   I will have to make some kind of metric or chart to see if I can measure which of the females here I want to shag the most.

I'm wussing out as well.  Though I would say PI is top of the list!   ;)  I'm just not into "Wham BAM, THANK YOU M'AM!"  Roll outta bed take a shower and go home or kick the woman I was shagging out the door.  I like the friendship connection, like the one I have with my wife, sex is fun, no pressure, the connection of friend and lover makes things better for me.

Friends with benefits would be ok, as long as the "rules" and expectations were clear.