Educational

Author Topic: Who would you shag here?  (Read 4574 times)

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Who would you shag here?
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2008, 09:53:19 AM »
Oh I don't mean look after physically, or like a carer would look after a mentally retarded person :orly:
I mean more in an affectionate way, like you would with your girlfriend (not yours obviously :laugh: )

That makes sense.  Hopefully the meds will help you get out more, so that you can meet someone.  I think you should look for a girl who shares your interests in history and nature.  I think you need that as a link in a relationship.  I'd hate for you to get into some kind of co-dependent relationship with someone with whom you have little in common.  It's nice to look after someone, but you don't want that to become a full-time thing, if you see my point.
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2008, 09:58:17 AM »
There is always room for growth, I suppose the longer the person I first fuck waits, the better it will be.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Sophgay

« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2008, 09:58:37 AM »
Yeah it can be hard all the time I guess, bt I don't think you realise it until afterwards
I wouldn't want some who was completely dependent on me or whatever, but I can see that happening. I can't see myself being in a healthy relationship tbh, the only things that have worked so far has been overly-dependent and very close. I don't mind, I like being with someone if I love them, but I don't think that's a healthy relationship. But then what do I know? :laugh:

I don't think I'll meet anyone though. There's nowhere to go around here. And I'm not gonna meet anyone at the library :P

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2008, 09:58:57 AM »
Growth just makes me more impatient :laugh: :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Sophgay

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2008, 09:59:23 AM »
There is always room for growth, I suppose the longer the person I first fuck waits, the better it will be.
the longer they wait to fuck you?

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2008, 10:00:47 AM »
I don't think I'll meet anyone though. There's nowhere to go around here. And I'm not gonna meet anyone at the library :P
You might.  Or a bookstore!!

Sophgay

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2008, 10:03:05 AM »
There's a bookstore right between Spar and the museum :laugh:
It's my next step in my "getting over the social anxiety" thing I've made up for myself lol
I doubt there are many girls in there who would want me though :P

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2008, 10:08:14 AM »
You do your best in life, then I find it fruitless to have social anxiety, therefore I have none.
I wish I discovered that sooner :laugh:  If people laugh at me, I still won't care.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2008, 10:09:09 AM »
In your stilettos?  :P
Ozy needs to change his avatar to show his feet in stilettos, hanging over that cliff.  :laugh:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................... ;)  I'm feeling like a walk on the wild side! :evillaugh:

Why don't you and Carla hold hands and jump off the cliff in the wild :laugh:

Sophgay

« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2008, 10:12:32 AM »
My social anxiety isn't as bad as it was 6 months ago. I lost most of it when I got really depressed in November (would have thought it'd have the opposite effect). It's not rational though, so it doesn't help just telling myself to snap out of it or anything. In my head, I don't care what everyone else thinks, but that's not enough to stop the heart palpitations and other physical symptoms.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2008, 10:21:19 AM »
Letting it take over you doesn't help.  Try to fight back, perhaps in social situations, you learn to relax.
I spent time wishing I had done alot of things, but because I felt a certain way, I would.  I pushed myself, and fought back, even if I failed, I tried.  I learned about visualization, then I started attacking my problems in a crazy, strongly motivated way.  That shit is like hypnosis, after its done, I feel I move with energy of no other, with the determination of a dranged lunatic :laugh:  That is the energy I like. :laugh:

Like my key chain says, a persuasive, and determined person.  On the cardboard outside, that the key chain layed upon, Posses the will and desire to succeed;  his happiness is always connected to others; he creates his own luck. Comes from old german RAND, rim of a shield.

I do create my own luck, I do good things and good things happen to me.  I cut down on the nuts and I found $20 on the ground, then it was a $1.00.   Some strangers helped me with my laundry, even payed for some of it.

Sophgay

« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2008, 10:28:57 AM »
I don't let it take over me
I used to be unable to do anything at all. I can go to some shops, go to the museum and walk around and walk up to the park on oxford rd now. I only got diagnosed with it a year ago. Counseling, support workers and drugs didn't help me, so considering I've been doing it on my own, my progress hasn't been that bad.

I'm not persuasive. I can be determined though. My name means Wisdom and Priest's House. My wisdom teeth are hurting lately, and I'm atheist.

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2008, 10:33:27 AM »
I think you could meet someone in the bookstore, Soph.  You should make that your new mission!  I think lots of girls would like someone like you.

Sophgay

« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2008, 10:36:03 AM »
I thought you said "boozestore" then :laugh:

I dunno what a boozestore is but it sounds good

I don't think many girls want someone like me

They don't seem to anyway

I don't think I am cool enough for them :laugh:

Offline Tristeza

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2008, 10:37:46 AM »
Well, most girls don't know what's good for them, anyway!!

Switch teams, and go for Sir Les!!   :zoinks: