Author Topic: Hadron stop  (Read 1515 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Hadron stop
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2007, 10:34:31 PM »
Buncha punks.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

richard

Re: callaway stop
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2007, 11:28:43 PM »
stop. one day in and your already abusing the power. callaway has never abused her fucking power, but apparently you have

Abuse is impossible now.
how so?

richard

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2007, 11:30:19 PM »
I was going to say, "Serves you all right, glad I didn't vote for him."  Then I looked and realized I did.  Oops.   :asthing:
:lol: :P

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2007, 12:33:23 AM »
threatening the membership, now? ::)

Speaking of MrMark....

he did threaten richard with more pranks. what's your point, bird?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2007, 12:34:42 AM »
someone needs to lose there admin powers.
I wonder who...
Richard, stop being a sore loser, just because you lost the election.

it's not about that, and you know it. you've been caught several times already, and things are getting embarrassing for you.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2007, 01:37:20 AM »
Election
« Sent to: richardworld on: October 23, 2007, 06:08:34 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there,

Thanks for voting for me and cal.   As the running is a bit close, if you changed you vote for Renaeden to someone else (perhaps yourself), then you would increase my chances of being an admin (obviously dont mention that I sent this PM). Its obviously up to you, but if I were admin I could keep P in check a little, and doing that thing would help a lot.

Thanks in advance

R
Lol, you are going to have to do a lot better than that, I wonder who told you to fake that PM. Whoever is using Richard as a go between, grow up.

Are you saying that you didn't send the PM and Richard is faking it, Hadron?  That's a pretty serious accusation.
I am saying I have no recollection of sending such a PM. Unless I was totally pissed, I didnt send that PM, and I doubt in that form even if I did send something similar.

You save the Personal Messages that you send, Hadron, since the box that says you save them by default is checked in your profile.  Why don't you check your outbox and see if you sent that PM or not?

Did Hadron PM anyone else asking for their support in the recent election?  If so, were the PMs similar to Richard's?

Hadron PMed me, asking me to move Willow's post from the election spam thread to the election thread.
Oh I did PM other members, but nothing close to like that. No less legitimate to Rocket Turtles votes, or certain other members dirty practises behind the scenes. Also, are you suggesting that the other members are so dim so that they cant think for themselves. As for sending dodgy PM's, you are guilty of that. This is what you sent Flo, very carefully crafted to avoid him joining the WC:
"I can add you to the World Council, but the nominations for administrator have already been closed, so you will need to wait for the next election if you want to run for administrator, Randy."
I am sure that has him nice and confuddled. Well done...

Did you check your PM outbox to see whether you sent Richard that PM or not, Hadron?

If you didn't, you could clear it up right now.

Otherwise, it looks to me like you sent it and then you falsely accused Richard of faking it.

Let's see what a PM looks like when it is copied by highlighting it and then using copy.  Here is the one you sent to me asking me to move Willow's post:

Election
« Sent to: Callaway on: October 23, 2007, 11:49:54 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there,

I have just noticed Willow has posted her amended vote in the election off topic thread, could you move it across so there is no last minute arguement over the election. http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=6192.msg278649#msg278649

Thanks in advance,

R

They look remarkably similar to me.

No, I pruned my messages, and it doesnt go back that far (I had no idea how large my inbox was, and the volume of PM's i was getting meant I didnt want any to get lost when I went out.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2007, 01:40:07 AM »
someone needs to lose there admin powers.
I wonder who...
Richard, stop being a sore loser, just because you lost the election.

it's not about that, and you know it. you've been caught several times already, and things are getting embarrassing for you.
*yawns* Lets assume, given I was wrecked at the time Richard says I sent the PM, and have no idea what happened that night. Its still no more dirty than anything else other candidates did, it was rather miraculous how Willows vote just randomly changed. Now get over yourselves...

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2007, 01:44:09 AM »
What's wrong with actively campaigning anyway? 

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2007, 01:45:17 AM »
What's wrong with actively campaigning anyway? 
No idea. The other candidates were actively campaigning in some shape or form, from what I understand, or having people do it on their behalf.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2007, 02:17:23 AM »
No, I pruned my messages, and it doesnt go back that far (I had no idea how large my inbox was, and the volume of PM's i was getting meant I didnt want any to get lost when I went out.

how convenient. ::)

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2007, 02:31:43 AM »
I don't understand why it matters if he did send a PM to Richard- there's nothing wrong with actively campaigning.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2007, 02:39:38 AM »
I don't understand why it matters if he did send a PM to Richard- there's nothing wrong with actively campaigning.

what matters is that he lied.

- Albert Einstein

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2007, 02:41:56 AM »
People assume he lied, like people assumed calandale lied when he was mistaken about the admins being able to see how people had voted on polls.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2007, 04:01:19 AM »

Prove it. Lying is an active process.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2007, 05:08:38 AM »

Prove it. Lying is an active process.

i don't have to. you know it and i know it.

- Albert Einstein