Educational

Author Topic: Hadron stop  (Read 1528 times)

richard

Re: callaway stop
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 05:30:33 PM »
Election
« Sent to: richardworld on: October 23, 2007, 06:08:34 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there,

Thanks for voting for me and cal.   As the running is a bit close, if you changed you vote for Renaeden to someone else (perhaps yourself), then you would increase my chances of being an admin (obviously dont mention that I sent this PM). Its obviously up to you, but if I were admin I could keep P in check a little, and doing that thing would help a lot.

Thanks in advance

R

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 05:34:43 PM »
Election

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there,

Thanks for voting for me and cal.   As the running is a bit close, if you changed you vote for Renaeden to someone else (perhaps yourself), then you would increase my chances of being an admin (obviously dont mention that I sent this PM). Its obviously up to you, but if I were admin I could keep P in check a little, and doing that thing would help a lot.

Thanks in advance

R
Lol, you are going to have to do a lot better than that, I wonder who told you to fake that PM. Whoever is using Richard as a go between, grow up.

richard

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 05:35:41 PM »
nobody uses my account you cunt. but me

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 05:43:17 PM »
nobody uses my account you cunt. but me
Oh, I am talking on the manipulation level here. I am disappointed that you have allowed yourself to be used in such games. Asides, do you not think if I was up to no good I would have simply deleted your post. The fact is I have nothing to hide, now get over yourself or you will be pranked :P

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 05:45:16 PM »
threatening the membership, now? ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 05:46:08 PM »
threatening the membership, now? ::)
Not really, just advising members if they piss me off I am more likely to prank them.

richard

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 05:46:54 PM »
Oh, I am talking on the manipulation level here. I am disappointed that you have allowed yourself to be used in such games
are you not playing games with callways screename?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2007, 05:50:50 PM »
Oh, I am talking on the manipulation level here. I am disappointed that you have allowed yourself to be used in such games
are you not playing games with callways screename?
Am I not fulfilling my manifesto.You knew what you were voting for, dont kid yourself...

richard

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2007, 05:52:56 PM »
im dissapointed. while your probably a good guy, dont act like it. give me my vote back please.

faggot
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 05:55:20 PM by richardworld »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2007, 05:54:24 PM »
richard +
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2007, 06:37:32 PM »
im dissapointed. while your probably a good guy, dont act like it. give me my vote back please.

faggot
*yawns* If you have a problem, call me out on it. Otherwise, i need a night cap...

richard

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2007, 06:45:11 PM »
Lol, you are going to have to do a lot better than that, I wonder who told you to fake that PM. Whoever is using Richard as a go between, grow up.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2007, 07:00:55 PM »
Election

Hey there,

Thanks in advance

R

Are you saying that you didn't send the PM and Richard is faking it, Hadron?  That's a pretty serious accusation.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2007, 07:02:21 PM »
Election

Hey there,

Thanks in advance

R

Are you saying that you didn't send the PM and Richard is faking it, Hadron?  That's a pretty serious accusation.
I am saying I have no recollection of sending such a PM. Unless I was totally pissed, I didnt send that PM, and I doubt in that form even if I did send something similar.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2007, 07:10:31 PM »
Election

Hey there,

Thanks in advance

R

I am saying I have no recollection of sending such a PM. Unless I was totally pissed, I didnt send that PM, and I doubt in that form even if I did send something similar.

You save the Personal Messages that you send, Hadron, since the box that says you save them by default is checked in your profile.  Why don't you check your outbox and see if you sent that PM or not?

Did Hadron PM anyone else asking for their support in the recent election?  If so, were the PMs similar to Richard's?

Hadron PMed me, asking me to move Willow's post from the election spam thread to the election thread.