Educational

Author Topic: Did you ever stick your finger up your ass..  (Read 1287 times)

ozymandias

Re: Did you ever stick your finger up your ass..
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2007, 06:36:09 PM »
 :brickwall: :bangbang:

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2007, 06:42:33 PM »
^are you ok there Ozy man?

ozymandias

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2007, 07:08:21 PM »
When I see this "shit" posted here by diaper girl or anybody else................all I can think of, being a registered nurse, is that I have seen more shit, stuck my fingers up more asses, put tubes up more asses, changed and wiped more adult asses, SEEN MORE NAKED ADULT ASSES IN ONE WEEK THAN ALL OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE SEEN IN YOUR FUCKING LIVES!

Sorry I'm just venting!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2007, 04:12:22 AM »
 :laugh:

Good chance that I've had more fingers
up my ass than any of you though.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2007, 05:07:57 AM »
When I see this "shit" posted here by diaper girl or anybody else................all I can think of, being a registered nurse, is that I have seen more shit, stuck my fingers up more asses, put tubes up more asses, changed and wiped more adult asses, SEEN MORE NAKED ADULT ASSES IN ONE WEEK THAN ALL OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE SEEN IN YOUR FUCKING LIVES!

Sorry I'm just venting!

i feel your pain.  having worked in close conjunction with a GUM clinic, i've seen enough diseased knobs to last me (and several other people) a lifetime.

ozymandias

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2007, 06:44:09 AM »

Sorry I'm just venting!

i feel your pain.  having worked in close conjunction with a GUM clinic, i've seen enough diseased knobs to last me (and several other people) a lifetime.

I hear you on that one!  I went thru a period where I felt if I had to put another foley catheter into a bladder..............I would have screamed!  And it seemed most of the patients were male!

Lurker

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2007, 11:23:13 AM »

Sorry I'm just venting!
I didn't know you were a nurse, dude! i guess i know someone whose job is worse than mine! :P

ozymandias

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2007, 11:45:17 AM »

Sorry I'm just venting!
I didn't know you were a nurse, dude! i guess i know someone whose job is worse than mine! :P

Believe it or not I actually love my job, when I can take care of my patients that is.  I'v met some awesome folks.  Unfortunately, there's endless paperwork, stroking of ego's (admin. and other staff members) aka workplace politics.  It may seem an odd choice of work for an aspie, there's a lot of sensory overload that comes with it.  But, I do have a knack for working with most patients, especially in my specialty of geriatrics and hospice.  I also have a pretty strong stomach when it comes to every conceivable body fluid getting spattered all over kingdom come.

When I can focus on patient care and not have to deal with superflous stuff, it's a very rewarding and satisfying job. 8)

Lurker

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2007, 12:16:13 PM »
cool. kthanx. More power to you.  8)  :thumbup:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2007, 12:51:10 PM »
Is there much need for visiting nurses where you are.  My mom was trying to become a nurse at one point but dropped out she said the male nurses got all the shit jobs and thought it unfair.   And trust me if I never see another foley catheter in my life I'd be a happy man too :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

ozymandias

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2007, 01:04:49 PM »
Is there much need for visiting nurses where you are.  My mom was trying to become a nurse at one point but dropped out she said the male nurses got all the shit jobs and thought it unfair.   And trust me if I never see another foley catheter in my life I'd be a happy man too :laugh:

Not sure, but there are several agencies within driving distance of me.  And that actually is the job I love, one on one, your there till your done, I have seen wonderful homes and met some really cool people.  My WWII vets were the best.  Since I have a fascination about WWII history, to meet the men who fought and made it was an honor and a privilege.  Plus I heard some stories you DON'T get in history books.

As for male nurses getting the shit jobs, yeah I had some of that, but, it was not really that bad.  I did run into some "Old Guard" nurses who thought men should NOT be nurses and acted accordingly.  But, they were few and far between and those are retiring, thankfully!

I do find there is a tendency, to give male nurses the heavier patients, that need the most lifting.  Of course I got that a lot as a male nurses aide.  Of course I never had to worry about Doctors putting the moves on me, like the women did at my first hospital job.  It was a teaching hospital and the Doctor Interns did a year of residency there.  And several were definitely, young, horny and looking for a cute nurse to score with! ::)  Of course there were the young female nurses looking to hook up with a Doctor in the marriage sense as well.  It was quite a little soap opera to work in. ::) :laugh:

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2007, 02:08:57 PM »

Sorry I'm just venting!

What job do you do Lurker?

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2007, 08:34:38 PM »
When I was little yeah. But every little brat sticks their chubby digits in the darkest corners of nature.
OH but it's ok if little kids do it! They are just "exploring there bodies"  ::)
Park.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2007, 08:53:28 PM »
I don't remember doing it as a toddler but I remember sticking my finger up my vagina when I was 10 because I discovered it. I dig it for mucus. I can remember trying to start a mucus collection but it turn color in the bagey and it stunk real bad so I stopped.

Offline rocketturtle

• mysterious mantra
  • Frequent Poster
  • displaced space
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2007, 10:49:56 PM »
go to bed with an itchy bum ...

... wake up with a smelly finger
i like stuff