Educational

Author Topic: Poke my brains a bit...  (Read 21573 times)

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
Re: Poke my brains a bit...
« Reply #315 on: September 11, 2006, 12:19:22 PM »
Yes, McJagger.

I'm a very weak male that has no mind of his own and is nothing more than a puppet on the end of one of HGs strings :P

i just wanted to clarify, because someone said that you weren't.

now where is that link?

No problems.
Created by humans...powered by METAL!!!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #316 on: September 11, 2006, 01:09:43 PM »
Dance Kenny dance!!
Do what the puppet master tells you to, or your in for another caning. ;D

Mcjagger, being a seemingly smart man you can probably use your initiative and tell for yourself that Kenny and I certainly are not clones of Omega and RobertN, for a start we are prettier ;) and BOTH individuals who have our own minds, and arent afraid to use them/speak them even if we sometimes do have opposing views and clash with each other, we also certainly dont go on crusades or bitch/backstab behind backs or result to trying to use underhand bullshit. Our very long close and open friendship also wasnt initiated or kept alive via manipulation, using one party or false pretense either. We are two open genuine individuals who have a genuine friendship, there are no secrets and there is certainly no cotton wool wrapped around anyones eyes in ours either. So you can put that in your pipe and smoke it before relaying it back to anyone you may choose to. :P ;)

However going back to the puppet master thing, my bedroom could resemble that theme, with all my 30odd gothic dolls especially when the lights in the room are dimmed, my bro shits his pants coming in as they stand and sit along my desk, he says it looks like a little evil army of satan worshipping dolls watching him waiting to pounce. I think hes just smoked way too much pot. ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #317 on: September 11, 2006, 01:12:32 PM »
so what are you trying to say? ;)
Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #318 on: September 11, 2006, 01:25:13 PM »
would you like it in capitals? ;)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #319 on: September 11, 2006, 01:32:40 PM »
Sorry for hijacking, dear kenny. ;)

Id still cripple you for stealing one of my ruffles though, even though you are a best friend, i mean my need for them is greater than yours at the moment. ;D

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #320 on: September 11, 2006, 01:48:15 PM »
No problems my sweet honey pie.

I love you too and don't wish to upset you by taking your ruffle bars.

I will bring you more tomorrow my queen.

;)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 01:51:58 PM by Jizz »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #321 on: September 11, 2006, 02:00:44 PM »
Yes, McJagger.

I'm a very weak male that has no mind of his own and is nothing more than a puppet on the end of one of HGs strings :P

which string?  G?  tampon?  violin?

i think The People Should Be Told.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #322 on: September 11, 2006, 05:58:37 PM »
 :laugh:

Offline Jizz

• Constant Poster
« Reply #323 on: September 11, 2006, 05:58:46 PM »
Nah, no strings :P

I was shown the comment about me being HGs slave. I just thought I'd say that I don't want my name dragged into any of the silly crap that's going on round here, but the statement was totally wrong and a classic example of people forming views based on little more than a few observations and being totally off the mark.

I seem to remember it was me telling HG not to get involved in any of the argumentative shite with that Robert guy, told her not to give it any of her time and that it's only the internet.....hardly the behaviour of a lapdog is it?

I have no interest in who said what about who and when or why and what happened afterwards. It's all playground stuff to me and I have better things to think about right now.

The sooner some people learn to grow up and chill out, the better.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 06:03:57 PM by Jizz »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #324 on: September 11, 2006, 06:03:03 PM »
Nah, no strings :P

I was shown the comment about me being HGs slave. I just thought I'd say that I don't want my name dragged into any of the silly crap that's going on round here, but the statement was totally wrong and a classic example of people forming views based on little more than a few observations and being totally off the mark.

I seem to remember it was me that telling HG not to get involved in any of the argumentative shite with that Robert guy, told her not to give it any of her time and that it's only the internet.....hardly the behaviour of a lapdog is it?

I have no interest in who said what about who and when or why and what happened afterwards. It's all playground stuff to me and I have better things to think about right now.

The sooner some people learn to grow up and chill out, the better.

Well fucking said have some karma.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #325 on: September 11, 2006, 06:10:13 PM »
Funnily enough looking back at the quote Robert used it was almost identical to one Omega used a while back, imagine that!!. So as i already said to you Kenny dont worry about it, its just petty bull and a defense mechanism. :laugh:

Indeed you did tell me to ignore the idiots Kenny, i think the words you used were something along the lines of "dont encourage the tits" but you knew i would still tell the truth and speak my mind openly regardless because well you know me too well, i certainly dont shy away when something has to be said. ;D

I was worrying for a moment, when the talk of strings came up i thought you were gonna mention the piano wire and raise suspicions.  ;)

Grow up and chill out indeed. 8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #326 on: September 11, 2006, 06:36:53 PM »
No problems my sweet honey pie.

I love you too and don't wish to upset you by taking your ruffle bars.

I will bring you more tomorrow my queen.

;)

good one.

nice impression.  it seems like you are more privvy to the deep dark secrets of the AS community than i thought.
carry on! ;)
Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #327 on: September 11, 2006, 06:45:13 PM »
Yes dont under-estimate Kennys sarcasm. ;D

Kenny did your cds arrive yet? and if not have you called Amazon yet to tell them their a bunch of inadequate, unprofessional cunts and your none too pleased?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #328 on: September 12, 2006, 04:41:24 AM »
have you ever tried one of those penis enlarger contraptions?
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #329 on: September 12, 2006, 04:43:15 AM »
I was worrying for a moment, when the talk of strings came up i thought you were gonna mention the piano wire and raise suspicions.  ;)

i was, but then thought it's called wire and not string, and i'm an aspie pedant, and so didn't.

and well said, jizz.