Educational

Author Topic: My dog is a pussy  (Read 278 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
My dog is a pussy
« on: September 26, 2007, 04:38:43 PM »
So I am dog sitting for somebody that's in the hospital the dog, Mickey, was rather lonely today so I brought him to my house to cheer him up.  Mickey is over ten years old starting to gray maybe 40 lbs my dog Yoyo is five and over 130 lbs both male Mickeys fixed.  When the met Mickey took complete control bossing my dog around and began humping Yoyo who just stood there and took it :o  I didn't want them to fight but this is ridiculous I was only hoping they get along not that Yoyo would become Mickey's bitch.  Yoyo's at least 3 times his size and all he could pull off was let me have it :o :o  Dogs are wierd

Yoyo the pussy dog

Mickey his master
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: My dog is a pussy
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 05:57:40 PM »
It seems to be the way with big dogs.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 06:12:36 PM »
He puts on a good show with people though he'd never do anything.  Our cats beat on him also :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 06:17:51 PM »
Waggy's scared of cats.  She's also scared of little birds; she saw one in the garden a couple of days ago and stood in the kitchen barking and growling at it until it went away.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 10:35:54 PM »
My brother and his girlfreind have a chihuahua dachshund cross. My brother does not want to pay the neutering fee and wants to spen his money to feed his obsession with electronics and his little dog has big huge balls and he gets a huge boner when he gets exited and his penis shoots out and looks like a big lip stick. the dogs name is Dexter.  he humps and attepms to fuck Stella (My mom's dog) which is a Yorkshire terrier chihuahua used to hump dexter back and we had to stop them. Stella got spaid a while ago so thats good. but Dexter will want to fuck her in the ass on Thanksgiving this weekend when my brother and his gf come over.
Park.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 09:07:22 AM »
My brother and his girlfreind have a chihuahua dachshund cross. My brother does not want to pay the neutering fee and wants to spen his money to feed his obsession with electronics and his little dog has big huge balls and he gets a huge boner when he gets exited and his penis shoots out and looks like a big lip stick. the dogs name is Dexter.  he humps and attepms to fuck Stella (My mom's dog) which is a Yorkshire terrier chihuahua used to hump dexter back and we had to stop them. Stella got spaid a while ago so thats good. but Dexter will want to fuck her in the ass on Thanksgiving this weekend when my brother and his gf come over.

Does he get horny for you?