Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 363197 times)

Litigious

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5505 on: January 10, 2007, 06:30:15 AM »
Bit of hash. I don't toke very often these days, chance would be a fine thing, but after monday night being a total write-off I thought a medicinal bowlful might help me sleep a bit better. It didn't unfortunately, I still didn't get any proper sodding sleep. :tantrum:

How is it, is hash legal for medical puropses in the UK? In Sweden it's not, of course. In the Netherlands it's perfectly free in any form and strength... :(

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5506 on: January 10, 2007, 07:19:55 AM »
I hate frozen snot stuck to my nose. It's cold outside, this morning.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #5507 on: January 10, 2007, 07:20:50 AM »
I hate the rain (yes it's raining again).

duncvis

« Reply #5508 on: January 10, 2007, 07:49:35 AM »
Bit of hash. I don't toke very often these days, chance would be a fine thing, but after monday night being a total write-off I thought a medicinal bowlful might help me sleep a bit better. It didn't unfortunately, I still didn't get any proper sodding sleep. :tantrum:

How is it, is hash legal for medical puropses in the UK? In Sweden it's not, of course. In the Netherlands it's perfectly free in any form and strength... :(

No, it still isn't legal/decriminalised here, I meant I was using it to help me sleep rather than for recreation. Its a class C drug in the UK, i.e. nobody gives much of a fuck. Possession of cannabis is no longer an arrestable offence, and if you do get caught in possession the likely outcome is having it confiscated/slap on the wrist if they have nowt better to do.

As for the Netherlands, I have hazy happy memories of a very stoned weekend in Amsterdam sampling the delights of the local weed cafes.  8) :stoned:

Graelwyn

« Reply #5509 on: January 10, 2007, 08:26:52 AM »
Thinking about how the hell I will manage the patience to read through a camera manuel and learn endless shit before I can even pick it up and go shoot something with it.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5510 on: January 10, 2007, 08:32:32 AM »
I wish I didn't have to feel anything.

And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5511 on: January 10, 2007, 08:41:24 AM »
Thinking about how the hell I will manage the patience to read through a camera manuel and learn endless shit before I can even pick it up and go shoot something with it.

The manual is a work of reference for specific questions, or to help you out of problems. Screw it. Find an on-line quick start guide and print it out or at least sit in front of your screen when you unpack it for the first time.

Keep the manual in the shitter.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 08:44:09 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #5512 on: January 10, 2007, 08:48:35 AM »
That it's time to haul the recyclables to the dump and their appropriate bin, go shopping and then practice my guitar!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5513 on: January 10, 2007, 08:49:14 AM »
One of the most tempting things i've managed to not do as an admin is fix other peoples obvious glaring mistakes and typos.

Graelwyn

« Reply #5514 on: January 10, 2007, 09:06:11 AM »

The manual is a work of reference for specific questions, or to help you out of problems. Screw it. Find an on-line quick start guide and print it out or at least sit in front of your screen when you unpack it for the first time.

Keep the manual in the shitter.

:laugh: I was so not comforted by my exs' email, in which he told me when he first took the D200 out, he ended up putting it back in the bag and using his film cameras instead. And he is quite a technically advanced person, being into amateur radio, electronics and computers. What hope for me when I didn't have the patience to even attempt to learn anything on paintshoppro 8 lol

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5515 on: January 10, 2007, 09:21:02 AM »
I want a salami and mayonaise sandwhich.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5516 on: January 10, 2007, 09:27:08 AM »
"That's odd, usually the blood gets off on the second floor." - Mr. Burns.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5517 on: January 10, 2007, 09:31:23 AM »
When you guys have eaten a lot of vegetables, have you gotten extreme hunger for high fat foods?  I've eaten a bunch of vegetables and pasta the last couple of days and I am starving for foods with saturated fat like mayonaise.

Litigious

« Reply #5518 on: January 10, 2007, 09:34:55 AM »
It happens, yes.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5519 on: January 10, 2007, 09:56:22 AM »
*Bzzzzzzzzzer*
"Hey, Found a shortcut through your hedge maze." -Bart.
"Gahhh Why you little-" (No, go easy on the wee one, his father is gonna go crazy and chop 'em all into hagis.) -Willey.
"What's hagis?" - Bart.
"Boy, you read mah thoughts, you got the shinnin'." -Willey.
"You mean Shining." - Bart.
"Shhh-You wanna get sued? Now look boy, if your dad goes gaga just use that ..shinn of yours, and i'll come a runnin'.  But don't be readin' mah mind between *I cant remember numbers* and *I cant remember numbers*, that's willies time!" -Willey.