Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 364431 times)

Graelwyn

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5295 on: January 03, 2007, 09:40:04 AM »
Thinking I need more sleep and am an idiot for keeping on staying up til 5 or 6am. Thinking exercising is gonna be tough today due to said tiredness.Wondering what the hell caused me to wake up sharply at 13:33 for no reason.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5296 on: January 03, 2007, 10:06:42 AM »
Jumping back a bit:

*"Dawg is curious to know if you liked the soup he made for you*

Is vegetarianism due some credit for your becoming ex-fat, instead of not ex-fat.
I eat meat, but honestly, I can't eat nearly as much as I used to. I find it hard to digest if I eat more than about ten per cent meat in my diet. Plus, I'm losing weight and I don't want anything that is supposed to "stick to my ribs". I was kind of heavy last year, but better, now. I miss the salt in meat, but I just can't eat it as much, anymore.

I really don't want inner soul stuff. I'm mainly curious if it has been a long time or is it a newer arrangement, like, since you got out on your own and took charge or have you always been veggie at heart?

I've been a vegetairan for two or three years, I think.  I forget, exactly.  It's not the reason for my being ex-fat, Wieght Watchers is, but the veggie diet probably helps.

I might add that I am not and have no indention of being a vegan, so I do eat milk and egg products.  I don't really like vegetables.  In fact, I don't eat vegetables on a regular basis.  Currently I'm living very largely on weight watcher bagels (high protein, high fiber, as well as carbalicious) and apples.  When I go out to eat I have salad and put insane amounts of cheese on it.  Lettuce doesn't taste great in and of itself but if you dump enough parmesan on it it tastes like pasta (if you haven't had pasta in months).

Sorry, but you are not sounding very psychotic, right now ... rather well grounded and intelligent, actually.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5297 on: January 03, 2007, 11:04:25 AM »
Jumping back a bit:

Is vegetarianism due some credit for your becoming ex-fat, instead of not ex-fat.
I eat meat, but honestly, I can't eat nearly as much as I used to. I find it hard to digest if I eat more than about ten per cent meat in my diet. Plus, I'm losing weight and I don't want anything that is supposed to "stick to my ribs". I was kind of heavy last year, but better, now. I miss the salt in meat, but I just can't eat it as much, anymore.

I really don't want inner soul stuff. I'm mainly curious if it has been a long time or is it a newer arrangement, like, since you got out on your own and took charge or have you always been veggie at heart?

I've been a vegetairan for two or three years, I think.  I forget, exactly.  It's not the reason for my being ex-fat, Wieght Watchers is, but the veggie diet probably helps.

I might add that I am not and have no indention of being a vegan, so I do eat milk and egg products.  I don't really like vegetables.  In fact, I don't eat vegetables on a regular basis.  Currently I'm living very largely on weight watcher bagels (high protein, high fiber, as well as carbalicious) and apples.  When I go out to eat I have salad and put insane amounts of cheese on it.  Lettuce doesn't taste great in and of itself but if you dump enough parmesan on it it tastes like pasta (if you haven't had pasta in months).

Sorry, but you are not sounding very psychotic, right now ... rather well grounded and intelligent, actually.

psychotic?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5298 on: January 03, 2007, 11:36:08 AM »
Jumping back a bit:

psychotic?

Yes. In another thread you mentioned to Scr'eap that you were not going for cute, like he was, but psychotic with your new avatar. I remember many things that are not addressed to me. Sorry, I usually make people uncomfortable remembering insignificant things. My picture memory is not by any means photographic ... more like something done by a caffiened Van Gogh swinging by his foot with forced perspectives, contrasting colors partially mixed, missed interpretations, with a twist of Pollock in his wrist action and some inkblot analysis throw in at odd times, but some shit just sticks.

I did not mean that vegetarian thinking was psychotic. I have involuntarily moved in the veggie direction myself, although that does not support the defense against psychosis. I only wish they tasted as rich as they look, to me. Your approach seems very sane.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 11:44:25 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5299 on: January 03, 2007, 05:22:37 PM »
Ohhh.  No, I'm not psychotic about food, I'm obsessive about food.  Neurotic, maybe, but not psychotic.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5300 on: January 03, 2007, 05:27:16 PM »
* PeterMackenzie thinks that being psychotic about food would involve having a conversation with a can of baked beans and blowing up the supermarket because the turnips demanded that you liberate them.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #5301 on: January 03, 2007, 05:36:00 PM »
Either that, or being haunted by homicidal screaming carrots or radioactive cheese.

ozymandias

« Reply #5302 on: January 03, 2007, 06:37:38 PM »
* PeterMackenzie thinks that being psychotic about food would involve having a conversation with a can of baked beans and blowing up the supermarket because the turnips demanded that you liberate them.

:LMAO:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5303 on: January 03, 2007, 06:58:41 PM »
Jeese fuckn christ, Andrea, Cathy's friend is getting fuckn annoying.  I have little money to be texting back and forth when she is repeating the question over and over.  I feel bad for her at the same time though.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

ozymandias

« Reply #5304 on: January 03, 2007, 06:59:45 PM »
This is all a big fucking cosmic joke!

Scrapheap

« Reply #5305 on: January 03, 2007, 09:45:57 PM »
This is all a big fucking cosmic joke!

Yeah!! with NO PUNCHLINE!!!  :evillaugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #5306 on: January 04, 2007, 06:01:19 AM »

Graelwyn

« Reply #5307 on: January 04, 2007, 09:30:45 AM »
Fuck, I hate being a woman sometimes. All men have to do is shave and clean up their spunk. We bleed to death every bloody month, and lie in agony with stomach cramps if we are lucky enough, argh.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5308 on: January 04, 2007, 09:46:16 AM »

+

thepeaguy

« Reply #5309 on: January 04, 2007, 09:47:49 AM »

Peter Pan delivers yet another ace to Neverland.