Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 339017 times)

Litigious

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #5145 on: December 28, 2006, 10:47:29 AM »

I realized there is barely a limit to the amount of stretching the female is capable of tolerating, but what the hell do they do with all those extra arms and legs, in the way?

That's pretty problematic. All guys in such a quadruple penetration have to stretch out their arms and legs in a pretty funny way.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5146 on: December 28, 2006, 10:47:47 AM »
To clarify, by octuple penetration, I mean having something in each orifice; vagina, anus, mouth, urethra, both nostrils and both ears, rather than having eight cocks in her vagina and nowhere else.

Please, enlighten us. What kind of specialized, forked penetration accoutrement is capable of attending, both, vagina and urethra? Do you have a link for those, too?

Don't think they sell single units capable of that, but you could use a fairly common double penetration dildo and accompany it with a urethral vibrator, assuming you want to go all-dildonics.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5147 on: December 28, 2006, 10:50:04 AM »
* Crazy Bitch pictures some poor woman having sex while so sick with a cold she has tissue in her nose, q-tips in her ears, an enema going and a confused tampon in her urethra because she's been pissing blood
* Crazy Bitch begins to pity the guy who's fucking this woman, too
* Crazy Bitch wonders if nontuple penetration would occur if this woman had lint in her belly button

:LMAO:

I think that would certainly qualify if the lint was intentional and a little wet.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5148 on: December 28, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »

DD, you DA MAN! :headbang: :thumbup:

Thanks, Ozy!

We got started talking about Odeon at that point and I did not even notice the high five. Sorry!

That picture represents an example of the kind of disorder I find distressing, at times. I was about one lassoed nerve away from a hand flap or two when I saw that and I just had to comment and laugh.

I+You
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 11:07:29 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5149 on: December 28, 2006, 10:59:54 AM »
To clarify, by octuple penetration, I mean having something in each orifice; vagina, anus, mouth, urethra, both nostrils and both ears, rather than having eight cocks in her vagina and nowhere else.

Please, enlighten us. What kind of specialized, forked penetration accoutrement is capable of attending, both, vagina and urethra? Do you have a link for those, too?

Don't think they sell single units capable of that, but you could use a fairly common double penetration dildo and accompany it with a urethral vibrator, assuming you want to go all-dildonics.

EEWWWWW!

Why are we thinking about this, again?

Litigious

« Reply #5150 on: December 28, 2006, 11:01:21 AM »
Because we are pervs?  :eyebrows:

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #5151 on: December 28, 2006, 11:13:08 AM »
I need a fuckn workout. 
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5152 on: December 28, 2006, 11:15:26 AM »
Because we are pervs?  :eyebrows:

I was hoping it wasn't some complicated reason.

'Because we are pervs?'
anagrams to
'Suave creeps beware.'

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5153 on: December 28, 2006, 11:18:28 AM »
God damn, I need more minutes to call for a new job.  I wonder how my grandmother is doing?  They had to strap her down so she would not get up, apparently, a blood clot in the brain is not enough to stop her.  She has maintained alot of her fuctions except speech, holy shit.  Must be all the god damn supplements she takes.  How the fuck does a mri say she should not have those fuctions left and she does?  I don't fuckn know, but jesse I survived  6 hours of appendix posioning.  We are quite fuckn reslient.

Jeese I feel so lucky.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #5154 on: December 28, 2006, 11:46:28 AM »
Last.fm is down for maintenance.   :mad:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5155 on: December 28, 2006, 11:50:02 AM »
My daughter just found an original use for a "Barbie doll", which she begged Santa for (all her "friends" have them). Her brother teases her by taking the shoes off the doll and hiding them. She caught him and grabbed the doll by the hair, swung it around in the air and hit him with it as if it was a medieval mace of some sort.  WHAP!  That's more like my little tomboy!

:laugh:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 11:52:41 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5156 on: December 29, 2006, 07:29:32 AM »
To Ozymandias:

I don't know where you got the idea I made fun of you two times when I didnot even one time.  If you are talking about general comments about aspies, I was very careful to use tact.  On top of that, its just to easy to poke fun at disablities.  Mc Jagger himself totally missed the tact.  Why the fuck would I make fun of aspies when QuirkyCarla is one of them and is my friend?  I already talk to her on the phone and shared my web cam.

Btw, drop dead dead is a lie, like everything else I say on here.  I don't even mean any of it. You rememeber what I said about respecting you because you have been around longer than me,  with lifes troubles.

Are we cool?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5157 on: December 29, 2006, 11:04:48 AM »
So tired... Need... Caffeine... Mustn't sleep yet... Ugh...
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

duncvis

« Reply #5158 on: December 29, 2006, 11:44:26 AM »
This year I really am going to stop smoking.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5159 on: December 29, 2006, 11:47:10 AM »
How do you plan to do that? 

Spread your legs woman!