Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 367717 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #4935 on: December 15, 2006, 02:58:47 PM »
Why am I getting horny so much this week?

It's a sign that Santa is going to leave something extra special in your stocking! :angel:

Maybe it's a sign of someone leaving her stocking in your stocking? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4936 on: December 15, 2006, 03:03:31 PM »
Oh yeah! Hit it!
Breakin’ out, I’m on a mission,
Been caught between heaven and hell.
My guitar is my ammunition,
Raise the flag, sound the mission bell.

Everybody always wants control of me,

The only way to get it’s over my dead body.

Take no prisoners, open fire,
Battle stations!
Someone’s trying to brainwash me,
Battle stations!

And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4937 on: December 15, 2006, 03:29:45 PM »
If I sang the I'm too sexy song in this thread, would people "get" that I don't think I am, but the song gets stuck in my head at frequent odd moments nonetheless?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #4938 on: December 15, 2006, 04:19:27 PM »
If I sang the I'm too sexy song in this thread, would people "get" that I don't think I am, but the song gets stuck in my head at frequent odd moments nonetheless?

It is catchy little song with a vicious mind hook that is hard to get out of your head.  But then again there are worst songs one could have a brain worm with!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #4939 on: December 15, 2006, 04:32:01 PM »
those turkey burgers smell good with garlic an parsley.  Garlic is an aphrodisac, and it goes so good with zinc filled meat.   :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

I miss Carla.  I need a nap anyways.  I wonder if Jessica is coming online at alll today?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4940 on: December 15, 2006, 06:49:27 PM »

I doubt it. I also doubt, that my singing "I'm so hot for her ...  she's so cold"  would be allowed with out someone wanting to know who, either.

The one who would guess "herself" is disqualified.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #4941 on: December 15, 2006, 07:06:49 PM »
It's pretty damn true, what that weird little webcomic site said; point is lifeless. Not the way it was meant, ie. reversed, but literally. After a fair bit of searching, I eventually did find a point, sometime during the summer. A rather weak one; that's all there is, though many delude themselves into thinking there is more. A weak one indeed. A... lifeless one.

But still, it could be worse. I have reason to live through my life, and that I'll do. I doubt there is much to find within it, though. Hmm... Now, where did I put that maniacalness of mine? I'll have to search around for a bit, inside... whatever my mind is best described as; it makes it all much more interesting. It's a bit rough and unrefined, though. Like a large chunk of ore. I need to work on it, and make something beautiful out of it. Mwahahahahaaa!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 07:08:52 PM by Fluffalizer »

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4942 on: December 15, 2006, 07:54:48 PM »
Why am I getting horny so much this week?

It's a sign that Santa is going to leave something extra special in your stocking! :angel:

:laugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #4943 on: December 16, 2006, 12:43:29 AM »
I just noticed something..........

Hypnotica Gaze ended up with 1320 posts. There's 1320 feet in a quarter mile.

Coincidence?? or a secret messege??

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4944 on: December 16, 2006, 02:26:35 AM »

Yep, but it doesn't go away easily, for me. I still have a few gifts to work out. We had a kindergarten sing along on Tuesday night, Wife's birthday on Thursday, on Sunday, big family day. Tuesday, next, second grade sing along play (they get to move around). Then the following Friday, Daughter's birthday ... so we're booked solid. You know when you stress out and chew through your inner cheek, I'm there already and when I relax and forget about it, I make it bleed again. FUCK!

I finally got the dead skin chewed off of it though.

I've already had all the school xmas crap to deal with- the xmas coffee morning was last friday and the xmas play was this thursday.  I still have birthday anxiety though- have got some things to get today still and will have family coming tomorrow.  Perhaps birthday anxiety is trumping xmas anxiety right now and I'll be stressing about xmas again on monday  :laugh:

I think I need some way of dealing with the stress, last night I was so stressed it felt like my skin was crawling, I couldn't bear to be touched and every little thing was making me want to scream.  I even had to put a smoother sheet on the bed because the other one was hurting me.

duncvis

« Reply #4945 on: December 16, 2006, 03:57:01 AM »
I think I need some way of dealing with the stress

I suggest plenty of Jim Beam. And a good seeing to if you're up to it...  :eyebrows:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4946 on: December 16, 2006, 05:36:47 AM »

I've already had all the school xmas crap to deal with- the xmas coffee morning was last friday and the xmas play was this thursday.  I still have birthday anxiety though- have got some things to get today still and will have family coming tomorrow.  Perhaps birthday anxiety is trumping xmas anxiety right now and I'll be stressing about xmas again on monday  :laugh:

I think I need some way of dealing with the stress, last night I was so stressed it felt like my skin was crawling, I couldn't bear to be touched and every little thing was making me want to scream.  I even had to put a smoother sheet on the bed because the other one was hurting me.

After the sing along play, on Tuesday, I'll be fine. All the outer family stuff will be done, after Sunday, and we can stay home and prepare for our daughters birthday on the twenty second and our small Christmas routine, at home.
I get a little annoyed at the rest of the family for practically ignoring my daughter's birthday. It's not her fault she's a Christmas baby and she deserves to have her own day, too. I try not to go overboard with that feeling, but it's hard to see the line.

You should listen to Dr. Duncvis. Maybe inquire about some experimental treatments, not fully tested, yet.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4947 on: December 16, 2006, 07:59:39 AM »
Its hard having a child with a birthday near christmas,people always seem too busy to make the effort- I hope she has a lovely day.

I think Dr Duncvis might be onto something, I've been working on xmas presents that I need to get finished in the evenings and I think having busy hands has slowed down my drinking consumption. I'll try having a night off tonight and hope that stressing about not getting them finished doesn't ruin things.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4948 on: December 16, 2006, 08:00:59 AM »
Its hard having a child with a birthday near christmas,people always seem too busy to make the effort- I hope she has a lovely day.

I think Dr Duncvis might be onto something, I've been working on xmas presents that I need to get finished in the evenings and I think having busy hands has slowed down my drinking consumption. I'll try having a night off tonight and hope that stressing about not getting them finished doesn't ruin things.

and the 'seeing to'?

that seemed like the beswt bit of advice.
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4949 on: December 16, 2006, 08:02:59 AM »

and the 'seeing to'?

that seemed like the beswt bit of advice.

Defintely but in order to have that I need to stop myself getting so stressed that every touch makes my head scream first.  I couldn't even use my usual technique to get to sleep last night  :'(