Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 368361 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #4830 on: December 10, 2006, 09:01:47 PM »
Mcj- I did notice (and appreciate) the avatar change- I was trying to remember if I ever got round to posting that pic on the shag it/double bag it thread (I had it saved to my hard drive to do so but can't remember if I ever got round to posting it or not).

There's no need to be sorry though, its me that needs to make more of an effort, I'll slap myself round the face a few times and maybe I won't feel so fucking emo later.

i might have to bend you over my knee and spank the emo out of you.
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4831 on: December 10, 2006, 09:09:00 PM »
Mcjagger, what is up with that guy's cock?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4832 on: December 10, 2006, 09:09:46 PM »
dunno!
censorship?
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4833 on: December 11, 2006, 03:02:19 AM »

Maybe he was doin' laundry

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4834 on: December 11, 2006, 04:22:05 AM »
Recent posts on Intensity had led me to realise that there is some truth in the theory that women are attracted to gay guys.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4835 on: December 11, 2006, 06:04:00 AM »
Recent posts on Intensity had led me to realise that there is some truth in the theory that women are attracted to gay guys.

How about the possibility that many guys are intrigued by hardy, tough, strong girls the opposite of the stereotypes ... gay or not, some of us still want them!

I don't mean the thigh high, high heeled boots and whip scenario, but the average looking girl up to her elbows in grease from under the hood of her car or a horse trainer, who can who can rough handle a three quarter ton animal with just a rope, or hike all day with a huge back pack and then fuck your brains out after dark. It takes all kinds.  8)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 06:15:10 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4836 on: December 11, 2006, 06:11:59 AM »
Why is it that when someone says they like strong women people tend to automatically think of dominatrix type women?

duncvis

« Reply #4837 on: December 11, 2006, 06:19:02 AM »
Fuck me, I'm knackered. :zzz:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4838 on: December 11, 2006, 06:21:13 AM »
I think it's another meaningless stereotype that we, or at least some, have been conditioned to accept. Men are dominant, women are submissive. Putting the woman into a seemingly dysfunctional mode, by puritan standards, is to explain why she is dominant, instead of pliable and doughy. I mentioned it only to seperate the stereotype from reality in my comment.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

duncvis

« Reply #4839 on: December 11, 2006, 06:24:58 AM »
I have to say I'm not into princesses myself at all. Give me a feisty, strong lass who doesn't need you but wants you any day.  8)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4840 on: December 11, 2006, 06:29:55 AM »
I enjoy watching princesses, especially when they trip up, and seeing the expectant whore men scramble over each other, to her rescue.

:evillaugh:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4841 on: December 11, 2006, 06:30:15 AM »
I think it's another meaningless stereotype that we, or at least some, have been conditioned to accept. Men are dominant, women are submissive. Putting the woman into a seemingly dysfunctional mode, by puritan standards, is to explain why she is dominant, instead of pliable and doughy. I mentioned it only to seperate the stereotype from reality in my comment.

Yes I realised why you mentioned it and I wasn't suggesting that that's what you think.  It just seems that that's the image a lot of people get in their head when the phrase 'strong woman' is mentioned.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4842 on: December 11, 2006, 06:31:15 AM »
I'd like to meet a male dominatrix.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4843 on: December 11, 2006, 06:34:00 AM »
I'd like to meet a male dominatrix.

But a dominatrix is by definition female- the male equivalent would be a dominant or master.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4844 on: December 11, 2006, 06:34:22 AM »
I have to say I'm not into princesses myself at all. Give me a feisty, strong lass who doesn't need you but wants you any day.  8)

Agreed!

Give me a ... no ... make me earn a real woman's company and I'll do my best to keep up.

8)