Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 370557 times)

thepeaguy

Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #4530 on: November 26, 2006, 09:59:46 AM »
:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

I was not referring to you, asshole. I was referring to my sister, who signed me up to ebay in the first place.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #4531 on: November 26, 2006, 10:02:30 AM »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #4532 on: November 26, 2006, 10:03:46 AM »

I was not referring to you, asshole. I was referring to my sister, who signed me up to ebay in the first place.

Damn right!.

Seriously I just wanted to start trouble.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4533 on: November 26, 2006, 11:16:23 AM »

:finger:² :finger:² :finger:² :finger:² :finger:² :finger:² :finger:² :finger:²
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4534 on: November 26, 2006, 11:46:50 AM »
Because I don't like watching my karma go up and down in relation to my behavior, i'd prefer to not be aware of how much people approve of what I do or don't, so I set it to a huge arbitrary number so it would be easier for me to ignore it.  I'd rather not have karma myself at all, but that option isn't available.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4535 on: November 26, 2006, 12:50:54 PM »
-1, Dickhead!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4536 on: November 26, 2006, 12:52:10 PM »

:finger:² :finger:² :finger:² :finger:² :finger:² :finger:² :finger:² :finger:²

*snickers* *manages to keep coffee from coming out his nose*
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4537 on: November 26, 2006, 01:13:42 PM »
Which is a good thing, i've snorted coffee before, you don't want that shit in your nose.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4538 on: November 26, 2006, 01:24:17 PM »
(Back to the reason I came to this thread) Thinking ... I wish I was Chuck Norris. :laugh:

I just had a guy get up in my face while I was walking with my kids. He acted like he wanted to fight! I think he thought something I said to my son was directed at him. I was a little nervous, especially having my kids right there and not wanting them to see me get my ass whupped. The asshole was bigger, younger and quite an agressive jerk (although I think I'm in better shape physically and he didn't know I had my hand a a large screwdriver in my pocket that I could have killed him with), but I didn't back down. He must have seen something that he respected in my eyes, because he backed down. I was looking at him with my best, "If you fuck with me, it will never end" look and he just said he must have been mistaken about something and left.

Chuck Norris  would have been able to stop him without hurting him, I would have gotten into major trouble if he had pushed me much more. Yes, I hate people!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4539 on: November 26, 2006, 01:31:18 PM »
It is also a good thing you didn't have to use the screw driver.  I'm no psychologist(yet) but I'd wager seeing a man with a screwdriver planted in the side of his head as a kid is not good for normal psychological development.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4540 on: November 26, 2006, 01:37:17 PM »
It would be most effective to go up under the jaw. Nothing hard or bony in that direction, except through the palate and that's extremely thin bone. There wouldn't be much blood that way, either, just a lot of kicking with no real purpose.

...but, your right! I'm glad, too.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 02:48:59 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4541 on: November 26, 2006, 01:47:13 PM »
It would be most effective to go up under the jaw. Nothing hard or bony in that direction, except through the pallet and that's extremely thin bone. There wouldn't be much blood that way, either, just a lot of kicking with no real purpose.

...but, your right! I'm glad, too.

Or, if you were behind him, you could put the screwdriver through the base of his skull in that little indentation just above his neck, at an angle. 

Even so, it would be a bad thing for little ones to see, therefore I am still glad that you didn't have to do it.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4542 on: November 26, 2006, 01:48:07 PM »
*looks at an image of a sagittal section of a skull in his head*

Hey, that's a really good idea!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4543 on: November 26, 2006, 02:42:42 PM »
Interesting topic. :o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #4544 on: November 26, 2006, 02:54:34 PM »
(Back to the reason I came to this thread) Thinking ... I wish I was Chuck Norris. :laugh:

I just had a guy get up in my face while I was walking with my kids. He acted like he wanted to fight! I think he thought something I said to my son was directed at him. I was a little nervous, especially having my kids right there and not wanting them to see me get my ass whupped. The asshole was bigger, younger and quite an agressive jerk (although I think I'm in better shape physically and he didn't know I had my hand a a large screwdriver in my pocket that I could have killed him with), but I didn't back down. He must have seen something that he respected in my eyes, because he backed down. I was looking at him with my best, "If you fuck with me, it will never end" look and he just said he must have been mistaken about something and left.

Chuck Norris  would have been able to stop him without hurting him, I would have gotten into major trouble if he had pushed me much more. Yes, I hate people!

I don't see the problem with hurting this douche personally,  but it's good that he backed down and respected you.