Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 370363 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #29460 on: June 09, 2011, 10:20:51 AM »
Finally, Duke Nukem Forever is coming out tomorrow!

15 long years waiting. The world is probably going to end soon because what I see is impossible to believe, it's actually done and ready to buy. :o

I take it this is a game rather than someone coming out of the closet.

Since when can you buy a gay man? Also, I'm not into male prostitutes thank you very much. :P

I thought you knew something about our dearly departed Feral Aspie. It confused fuck out of me on first reading. I thought you must have procured some incriminating video.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29461 on: June 09, 2011, 10:22:15 AM »
Hospital just rang and gave me a date to go in

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #29462 on: June 09, 2011, 10:22:48 AM »
:LMAO:

Oh yeah, I totally forget that Duke Nukem = Feral Aspie here for a minute there.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29463 on: June 09, 2011, 10:23:35 AM »
OK bed now dickhead. Present wrapped but now you have to get up in another few hours to vaccum and make the place nice for the new babysitter and then go to work and try to sell shit out of Google Nexus. What the fuck do you know about the nexus? Not a lot. Can you make people buy it? You better. 30 days to sell 7 and you get one yourself. Better start reading up.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29464 on: June 09, 2011, 10:30:37 AM »
I Love the Jesus Christ Superstar songs. When or if I ever get brave enough I would love to audition for the next time a theatre club puts it on. I find many of the songs a lot easier than the standard pop songs. I have a bass-baritone voice which does not lend itself to many of the contemporary songs. I have had friends comment that I have a good singing voice.
There is only one problem.
Tenors are far from a rare commodity with such places. As I sing in Bass-baritone, I think if I auditioned for say Pontius Pilate or Caiphias (sp?), I would likely have a good chance at getting it.
Then I would be fucked because then I would have to actually sing in front of a heap of strangers. :lol:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #29465 on: June 09, 2011, 10:51:06 AM »
I Love the Jesus Christ Superstar songs. When or if I ever get brave enough I would love to audition for the next time a theatre club puts it on. I find many of the songs a lot easier than the standard pop songs. I have a bass-baritone voice which does not lend itself to many of the contemporary songs. I have had friends comment that I have a good singing voice.
Tenors are far from a rare commodity with such places. As I sing in Bass-baritone, I think if I auditioned for say Pontius Pilate or Caiphias (sp?), I would likely have a good chance at getting it.
Then I would be fucked because then I would have to actually sing in front of a heap of strangers. :lol:

And we would ask for pictures. :laugh:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #29466 on: June 09, 2011, 10:52:25 AM »

And we would ask for pictures. :laugh:

And video!  You'd probably go viral!   :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29467 on: June 09, 2011, 10:57:35 AM »
Hospital just rang and gave me a date to go in

Just remember to call a day or so before and make sure it's still on their books.  Get the name of the person who confirmed the appt.  That may save a wasted trip or else put someone's butt on the line if it's screwed up.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #29468 on: June 09, 2011, 01:27:27 PM »
I should switch to my desktop.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #29469 on: June 09, 2011, 02:04:17 PM »
This orange tastes of strawberries and raspberries.  I want more oranges like this one.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #29470 on: June 09, 2011, 07:12:54 PM »
Finally got the game. Now downloading the updates and will be playing soon. :green:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #29471 on: June 09, 2011, 07:31:26 PM »
I should switch to my desktop.

Use both and post twice as fast! :snowman:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29472 on: June 10, 2011, 07:20:09 AM »
I hope Squidette finds a Shemalez to luv himz/herz because himz/herz is funny.

I'm thinking I'm wondering where YOURMUM is...just randomly.

And I want to post in the thread by eris about her dilemma's...but I can't.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #29473 on: June 10, 2011, 08:57:22 AM »
I hope Squidette finds a Shemalez to luv himz/herz because himz/herz is funny.

I'm thinking I'm wondering where YOURMUM is...just randomly.

And I want to post in the thread by eris about her dilemma's...but I can't.

Hi Eclair. :)

Yourmum changed her name into Sinnocent, after reaching a milestone in postcount. She's around. 
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #29474 on: June 10, 2011, 09:47:15 AM »
Are you "back" Eclair?  How are things?