Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 358674 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #27540 on: March 06, 2011, 05:28:25 AM »
I think that PPK is leaving for France today. Not 100% sure though.
I think WA is 14 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time. 3:35 pm PST is the scheduled takeoff time from SFO to Charles DeGaulle.  :woohoo: I am a bit antsy and lazy because this is the first non English speaking country for me to go to since leaving Spain in 1981 (I don't count Mexico it is a shitstain country) but I am wondering if I will be able to navigate competently with my paltry French skills.  :autism:

Maybe some nice bilingual French maidens will take you under their wings!   :eiffel:

they all speak english anyway ppk,  if you get stuck 'holler'  im only across the channel :zoinks: :zoinks:

and if the madamoiselles hare hanging around dont forget that phrase  'Voulez-vous coucher avec moi'  oh no fookit you are on holiday so make it 'vous coucher avec moi' :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Listen to the British wench! It's good advice!   :2thumbsup:

And this was post 20000.

CBC est une femme magnifique.

Merci beaucoup, chere petite vache!  :hug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #27541 on: March 06, 2011, 06:35:12 AM »
some people just absolutely FASCINATE me.

for the record, this is just a random person blog entry but they are a real person. I actually know men exactly like this, it isn't unique. Slavery is wrong, though, right ;) ?

I am looking for a woman who can teach me about chastity. Even if you do not wish for me to serve you I would be greatly interested in speaking with anyone who has experience keeping a male in chastity. I feel like chastity would be a good way of life for me because I want to know that I am owned in every way imaginable.  I feel that my only satisfaction in life will come when I am able to serve the right woman. Although I don't have a key holder I have been wearing a chastity device for about a month now.Tonight I am laying here contemplating why I was subject to having this tiny member. I know there is nothing I can do about it other than keeping it locked up so I don't disappoint any more women.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #27542 on: March 06, 2011, 06:37:36 AM »

for the record, this is just a random person blog entry but they are a real person. I actually know men exactly like this, it isn't unique. Slavery is wrong, though, right ;) ?

I am looking for a woman who can teach me about chastity. Even if you do not wish for me to serve you I would be greatly interested in speaking with anyone who has experience keeping a male in chastity. I feel like chastity would be a good way of life for me because I want to know that I am owned in every way imaginable.  I feel that my only satisfaction in life will come when I am able to serve the right woman. Although I don't have a key holder I have been wearing a chastity device for about a month now.Tonight I am laying here contemplating why I was subject to having this tiny member. I know there is nothing I can do about it other than keeping it locked up so I don't disappoint any more women.

How does he pee?!  :zombiefuck:

People forget.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27543 on: March 06, 2011, 06:42:00 AM »

How does he pee?!  :zombiefuck:

There are all different types cbc.

http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=en&q=male%20chastity%20device&rlz=1R2SKPT_enAU409&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

I knew a guy who had a custom body cage made also. And was only allowed out to work / eat etc or for the pleasure of his wife and Mistress. I got offered the second key, but it felt too wrong.

eris

« Reply #27544 on: March 06, 2011, 06:43:38 AM »
that was one of the first questions I asked too :D They can pee though it. I have an IRL  "friend" that wears a chastity device, and they are meant to be peed though. He told me that before he met me he wore it "by himself" too, for weeks at a time. Now I'm basically in control of it. I'm not strict enough for him though.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #27545 on: March 06, 2011, 06:44:50 AM »
that was one of the first questions I asked too :D They can pee though it. I have an IRL  "friend" that wears a chastity device, and they are meant to be peed though. He told me that before he met me he wore it "by himself" too, for weeks at a time. Now I'm basically in control of it. I'm not strict enough for him though.

Ah well, as long as they can pee through it, carry on!  :laugh:

People forget.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27546 on: March 06, 2011, 06:46:57 AM »

Make him buy a butt plug and insert it as well, that will really make things interesting. >:D

eris

« Reply #27547 on: March 06, 2011, 06:50:35 AM »
Not to be gross, but Im into pegging, and Ive been Cuck'ing him for months, basically. So he gets a lot of things in his ass :D

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27548 on: March 06, 2011, 06:55:42 AM »
I think WA is 14 hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time. 3:35 pm PST is the scheduled takeoff time from SFO to Charles DeGaulle.  :woohoo: I am a bit antsy and lazy because this is the first non English speaking country for me to go to since leaving Spain in 1981 (I don't count Mexico it is a shitstain country) but I am wondering if I will be able to navigate competently with my paltry French skills.  :autism:

Good luck. :viking:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27549 on: March 06, 2011, 06:57:13 AM »

A friend's daughter went to France after she graduated from high school.  She intended to speak her high school French, but the French people she met insisted on speaking to her in English and refused to speak to her in French.  I think that you will encounter enough people who speak fluent English that you won't have any problems, even if they can't understand your French.

I hope you have a fabulous time, PPK.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #27550 on: March 06, 2011, 07:01:39 AM »
Not to be gross, but Im into pegging, and Ive been Cuck'ing him for months, basically. So he gets a lot of things in his ass :D

Yeah...this conversation could go down a bad and evil road. I was going to say some terrible things that you could do to him...but I am evil...

eris

« Reply #27551 on: March 06, 2011, 07:10:14 AM »
Lately, Ive been getting to know evil ;) He got a 4ft by 3 ft cage off craigslist pretty cheap. He sleeps in there on the nights we play, and I tie his balls to the side with rubber bands. And you know those water bottles ? It is filled with pee. hehehehehe.  And he is a brat, too :) I love brats. A good SNAP of a rubber band to the balls sure helps clear that up.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27552 on: March 06, 2011, 07:49:28 AM »
Been to dunham park and took some photos.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #27553 on: March 06, 2011, 05:30:03 PM »
Bedtime for the Hyke, alarm will wake me in six hours.

* sigh *  :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #27554 on: March 06, 2011, 06:20:33 PM »
Bedtime for the Hyke, alarm will wake me in six hours.

* sigh *  :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

goodnight  :yawn: 
blah blah blah