Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 356039 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #26460 on: December 04, 2010, 07:57:52 PM »
I need to stop acting like a grandmother with trite, magic advice.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #26461 on: December 04, 2010, 09:18:48 PM »

You can be my grandmother. I don't mind the advice, just make me some cookies!  :hug:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26462 on: December 04, 2010, 09:57:57 PM »

You can be my grandmother. I don't mind the advice, just make me some cookies!  :hug:

Fine.  Oatmeal or chocolate chip.  Grandma likes Joy perfume by Jean Patou.  No hankies. 

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #26463 on: December 04, 2010, 09:59:49 PM »

Fine.  Oatmeal or chocolate chip.  Grandma likes Joy perfume by Jean Patou.  No hankies. 

Chocolate chip, please!  :drool:

*scurries to the store for perfume*

People forget.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26464 on: December 04, 2010, 10:01:48 PM »

Wait until she finds out the cost of Joy.  Hehehehehehehe.  I win. :evillaugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26465 on: December 05, 2010, 03:53:06 AM »
Need to do something useful.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #26466 on: December 05, 2010, 04:42:38 AM »

Wait until she finds out the cost of Joy.  Hehehehehehehe.  I win. :evillaugh:

I'm getting real homemade cookies! Those take a lot of work! Hehehehehehe! I win!  :evillaugh:

People forget.

richard

« Reply #26467 on: December 05, 2010, 11:43:14 AM »
i need to brush my teeth,  :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #26468 on: December 06, 2010, 07:49:52 PM »
Thinking that I fucked up.

All of our promotional signage associated with the "Midnight Release of  the long awaited World Of Warcraft - Cataclysm" is designed to bring people people into the store to buy the new software bundles, promising that they can use a special code to find short term advantages, go home and play it at midnight.

I forgot to remind all the sales staff working this overnighter that the timetable advertised by the designers of the game actually refers to midnight in the Pacific Time Zone.  That is three hours past the time we are legally allowed to sell the expansion set.

These poor people, locally, are going to dash into our store, even wait in line in many cases, all boned up on NOS and Redbull, buy the latest shit for their cunty, online game and then race home with vigor, braced up with mega caffeine and probably tacos, only to discover that they have to WAIT for three hours before they can even log on to experience all the new shit.

Oooops!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 07:56:37 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #26469 on: December 06, 2010, 08:03:15 PM »

All of our promotional signage associated with the "Midnight Release of  the long awaited World Of Warcraft - Cataclysm" is designed to bring people people into the store to buy the new software bundles, promising that they can use a special code to find short term advantages, go home and play it at midnight.

I forgot to remind all the sales staff working this overnighter that the timetable advertised by the designers of the game actually refers to midnight in the Pacific Time Zone.  That is three hours past the time we are legally allowed to sell the expansion set.

These poor people, locally, are going to dash into our store, even wait in line in many cases, all boned up on NOS and Redbull, buy the latest shit for their cunty, online game and then race home with vigor, braced up with mega caffeine and probably tacos, only to discover that they have to WAIT for three hours before they can even log on to experience all the new shit.

Oooops!

Can you call the store and leave a message?   :orly:

People forget.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26470 on: December 06, 2010, 08:07:47 PM »

All of our promotional signage associated with the "Midnight Release of  the long awaited World Of Warcraft - Cataclysm" is designed to bring people people into the store to buy the new software bundles, promising that they can use a special code to find short term advantages, go home and play it at midnight.

I forgot to remind all the sales staff working this overnighter that the timetable advertised by the designers of the game actually refers to midnight in the Pacific Time Zone.  That is three hours past the time we are legally allowed to sell the expansion set.

Oooops!

Can you call the store and leave a message?   :orly:

Of course I could, if I  "needed to,"  but I am NOT a telephone person.

At this point,  I am decidedly secure in the notion that I should just sit back and enjoy the backwash.

:lol:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #26471 on: December 06, 2010, 08:11:22 PM »

All of our promotional signage associated with the "Midnight Release of  the long awaited World Of Warcraft - Cataclysm" is designed to bring people people into the store to buy the new software bundles, promising that they can use a special code to find short term advantages, go home and play it at midnight.

I forgot to remind all the sales staff working this overnighter that the timetable advertised by the designers of the game actually refers to midnight in the Pacific Time Zone.  That is three hours past the time we are legally allowed to sell the expansion set.

Oooops!

At this point,  I am decidedly secure in the notion that I should just sit back and enjoy the backwash.

Maybe you could text one of your staff!  :green:

People forget.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26472 on: December 06, 2010, 08:22:05 PM »

Oooops!

Maybe you could text one of your staff!  :green:

UhM, let me expound ... not being a 'phone person,  I certainly do not subscribe to annoying habit of "texting."

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26473 on: December 06, 2010, 08:23:29 PM »

Honestly, I can not understand why you do NOT grasp teh essence of the humorous event as I described it.

:asthing:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26474 on: December 06, 2010, 08:24:11 PM »

Enough of this is more than quite enough!