Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 358913 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #25710 on: October 23, 2010, 02:13:52 AM »
How the hell am I supposed to keep doing this? I bet he'll still be here when 2011 rings in.   :headexplode:

Call your lawyer?

Yes, I'm surprised he is still around. Is it possible for you to be the one to move out CG? All this money on lawyers, maybe you should just funnel it into getting your own place and get a restraining order put on him.

I know it sounds simpler to write than it really is.

Hyke - I got a response back from his lawyer which is why I'm upset. My dad is helping me draft back a response to my lawyer to figure out how to proceed. He won't move out by November 30th, he won't provide an interim financial agreement, his lawyers response was speaking on behalf of BOTH of us which infuriated me. Sorry, but you do not speak for me. You do not tell MY lawyer that November 30th is too soon for either party to find appropriate living conditions. There was a paragraph that insinuated that the house will not go to me like it's supposed to. All a huge headache.

Eclair - I can't move out. He makes all the money, I'm a stay at home mum, and I have no access to the account. So he holds all the cards. We can't even get an interim financial agreement out of him right now. I get just under $10k a year from him. That's it.

And a restraining order is impossible. Emotional abusers leave no proof of their abuse. He's very well known in our community and in the business he works in and everyone loves him. The burden would be on me to prove the abuse and I can't.

Too soon?  :zombiefuck:
This has been going on for years. And his lawyer knows that just as well as yours. Maybe your ex can fool people around him, but, you do have proof in contacts with mediation and your own lawyer that your ex has had plenty of time already.

30 november 2010 is at least a year too late.

CG, you may classify yourself as a stay at home Mum, but things have changed. Get out there, take control, clean a toilet if you have to. What you are doing is concentrating too much on his 'failures' instead of taking control of the situation and recognising that you have the power to do that. Which you do, absolutely.

And no whining about it. You do. Unless you want to sit there and moan about how bad and controlling he is for a few more years??

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25711 on: October 23, 2010, 05:31:39 AM »
How the hell am I supposed to keep doing this? I bet he'll still be here when 2011 rings in.   :headexplode:

Call your lawyer?

Yes, I'm surprised he is still around. Is it possible for you to be the one to move out CG? All this money on lawyers, maybe you should just funnel it into getting your own place and get a restraining order put on him.

I know it sounds simpler to write than it really is.

Hyke - I got a response back from his lawyer which is why I'm upset. My dad is helping me draft back a response to my lawyer to figure out how to proceed. He won't move out by November 30th, he won't provide an interim financial agreement, his lawyers response was speaking on behalf of BOTH of us which infuriated me. Sorry, but you do not speak for me. You do not tell MY lawyer that November 30th is too soon for either party to find appropriate living conditions. There was a paragraph that insinuated that the house will not go to me like it's supposed to. All a huge headache.

Eclair - I can't move out. He makes all the money, I'm a stay at home mum, and I have no access to the account. So he holds all the cards. We can't even get an interim financial agreement out of him right now. I get just under $10k a year from him. That's it.

And a restraining order is impossible. Emotional abusers leave no proof of their abuse. He's very well known in our community and in the business he works in and everyone loves him. The burden would be on me to prove the abuse and I can't.

Too soon?  :zombiefuck:
This has been going on for years. And his lawyer knows that just as well as yours. Maybe your ex can fool people around him, but, you do have proof in contacts with mediation and your own lawyer that your ex has had plenty of time already.

30 november 2010 is at least a year too late.

CG, you may classify yourself as a stay at home Mum, but things have changed. Get out there, take control, clean a toilet if you have to. What you are doing is concentrating too much on his 'failures' instead of taking control of the situation and recognising that you have the power to do that. Which you do, absolutely.

And no whining about it. You do. Unless you want to sit there and moan about how bad and controlling he is for a few more years??

You may take a tough love approach, but you don't have all the facts. So that's cool. I will get him out, I will do it legally, and I won't jeapordize my son's stability (he is homeschooled and that will not change) in the process. Homeschooling is the only option for him right now and I take that very very seriously.

In the end, I'll rise above. I always do. The ex is slowly running out of options. Once financials are exchanged, he will leave. Do I bitch and moan about him? Yup. This is the place where I let it out because I know it's not healthy to keep it in. But IRL but I'm tougher than you know. ;)

richard

« Reply #25712 on: October 23, 2010, 09:36:17 AM »
have i worn out my welcome here? :LMAO:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25713 on: October 23, 2010, 11:32:54 AM »
I really want some chinese

as usual

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25714 on: October 23, 2010, 11:34:25 AM »
I really want some chinese

as usual

Shocker. :laugh:

i was going to have chinese for lunch but they didn't have what I wanted.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25715 on: October 23, 2010, 11:36:58 AM »
what did u want?

you should come here and try our chinese - all I get tho is fried rice and chips, apparently not really chinese but it's from the chinese so fuck it  :laugh:

richard

« Reply #25716 on: October 23, 2010, 11:37:14 AM »
kvrrkvm. that norsk, for im fucking cold.  :green:

if somebody comes here and tells me otherwise, your gonna get called a name. dont even try it

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25717 on: October 23, 2010, 11:42:41 AM »
what did u want?

you should come here and try our chinese - all I get tho is fried rice and chips, apparently not really chinese but it's from the chinese so fuck it  :laugh:

They have this combo of lemon chicken, a noodle dish with veggies and sweet and sour pork. But they didn't have that today. Bah.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25718 on: October 23, 2010, 11:52:00 AM »
I think I'll play the synth for a while.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25719 on: October 23, 2010, 11:53:21 AM »
what did u want?

They have this combo of lemon chicken, a noodle dish with veggies and sweet and sour pork. But they didn't have that today. Bah.

I persuaded my mum to let me get chinese  :green:

she said last time till xmas tho :(

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #25720 on: October 23, 2010, 12:09:13 PM »
This amazing girl and our music we both composed. :thumbup:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25721 on: October 23, 2010, 12:10:37 PM »
what did u want?

I persuaded my mum to let me get chinese  :green:

she said last time till xmas tho :(

'til XMAS??? That's too long! I think one night a week should be Chinese night. Like every Saturday night or something.  :thumbup: Let me know if you want me to talk to her on FB and convince her. :laugh:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25722 on: October 23, 2010, 12:11:59 PM »
 :laugh:

I'm sure she will change her mind and get chinese again soon - she always says none more for ages and then gives in  :P

Offline SBI_Patience

• It all happens in the Aspies Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Patience² = Banter&¾
    • Midnight's Instagram
« Reply #25723 on: October 23, 2010, 12:16:18 PM »
:laugh:

I'm sure she will change her mind and get chinese again soon - she always says none more for ages and then gives in  :P

I haven't had Chinese for about 2 weeks and now craving for one. :zoinks:
Formerly known as superboyian.
i2 is well better than watching daytime TV. :zoinks:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #25724 on: October 23, 2010, 12:17:53 PM »
148 sleeps until I see the boy. Not that I'm counting or anything.  ;)