Educational

Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 359834 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #25320 on: October 04, 2010, 03:46:34 PM »
Two pages? You got to be kidding me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #25321 on: October 04, 2010, 04:36:23 PM »
Can't remember what thread this is... ???
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25322 on: October 04, 2010, 04:49:50 PM »
I must protect myself, I don't think It's safe for me to go out anymore, he's impossible to avoid, I'll never forget it when he kept playing with my head on the bridge, I kept refusing getting into his car, but as I walked further across the bridge (It's over 50 metres long), he came out form nowhere behind me, with his slippery facial expression and bizarre attitude, asking if I was gonna kill myself by jumping off the bridge, I walked over to the local store and bought some candy, and when I walked back again, he parked, stepped out of the car etc., wanted me to give him him phone number and vice versa, said that he wanted to take me to a trip to the local park in the forest...

It lasted over 2 hours altogether, I was just scared out of my FUCKING MIND!!!

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK?!?!

The only places safe for me now are in my parents basement, asylums, mental institutions, under mountains etc.

I don't want to be connected with the anti-christ, I don't want him to exist, and if it was possible, I would kill him without a second.

How do you know this guy was the devil?  What was it about him that made you think this?

Could he have been some child molester wanting you to get into his car and take a trip to the local forest park with him or exchange phone numbers with you?

richard

« Reply #25323 on: October 04, 2010, 06:05:00 PM »
how much i was made for this cold fucking weather

P7PSP

« Reply #25324 on: October 04, 2010, 07:39:32 PM »
I must protect myself, I don't think It's safe for me to go out anymore, he's impossible to avoid, I'll never forget it when he kept playing with my head on the bridge, I kept refusing getting into his car, but as I walked further across the bridge (It's over 50 metres long), he came out form nowhere behind me, with his slippery facial expression and bizarre attitude, asking if I was gonna kill myself by jumping off the bridge, I walked over to the local store and bought some candy, and when I walked back again, he parked, stepped out of the car etc., wanted me to give him him phone number and vice versa, said that he wanted to take me to a trip to the local park in the forest...

The only places safe for me now are in my parents basement, asylums, mental institutions, under mountains etc.

I don't want to be connected with the anti-christ, I don't want him to exist, and if it was possible, I would kill him without a second.
Why didn't you just fuck him up?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #25325 on: October 04, 2010, 07:46:59 PM »
Sounds more like you've met the local perv. That, and you need meds.

Or maybe you've met someone who needs to be on meds himself. He may just have been out of his mind.
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

richard

« Reply #25326 on: October 04, 2010, 07:59:57 PM »
how much i love the helping hand from arizona :laugh:

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #25327 on: October 05, 2010, 12:59:10 AM »

How do you know this guy was the devil?  What was it about him that made you think this?

Could he have been some child molester wanting you to get into his car and take a trip to the local forest park with him or exchange phone numbers with you?

I can't really put the correct words on it, maybe it was a hallucination, but I think the guy just drove forward over the bridge, then appeared behind me again.

I can settle it if I meet him again, but I don't have the guts, because there's no way in the darkest depths of hell that I want to experience that again.

I don't believe I'm the only one who has experienced this, they say the bible and all that is nothing but a fairytale, but when something like THIS happens, I'm starting to believe that evil really does exist.

I may not be special, but I have one hell of a special backstory, I’ve experienced very crazy and fucked up things during the last 1-2 years.

(PS, the only way I'm gonna cross that bridge now is by a car or bus, no foot or bike, period, and I will tell this to my doctor, she will realize how insane I am and let me have the drugs who are fit for me, I will test out several of them, and use the one who works for me in the end, It's a good reason enough, isn't it? I'm tired of the bullshit that "people with AS doesn't need anything else than Risperdal", to tell the truth, Risperdal is for very psychotic and schizophrenic people, what I need is probably something like Propranolol (blocks bad memories), Prosac (puts you in an excellent good mood and possibly makes you forget bad memories) and Zoloft (much like Risperdal, but makes you anti-depressed), what do you think?)

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #25328 on: October 05, 2010, 01:10:54 AM »
Mairjuana?

Anyway, about the guy, he said that I was "a beautiful boy and I would like to do something for you to make you happy".

He looked like he was 20-23, and he wore a cap.

Would the anti-christ really appear among many other cars until other drivers shout at him?

And while I do grocery shopping with my dad, just shouting randomly; "God is good"?

I think he has followed me to Youtube too, I'm too scared for the consequences if I report him, I swear that It's him in the picture I saw there, unfortunately I accepted him as a friend before really looking on his picture to see who it was.

I first saw him on the way home from school, then when I went to the faraway store for some rare candy which I only could afford with the current money, and I had to take out some money too, then at the grocery store with my dad, although he has appeared something around 3 times at the way home from school, until I used different routes home.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 01:23:33 AM by General Razorbeard »

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25329 on: October 05, 2010, 02:23:30 AM »
If he gets that much on your nerves, and follows you around the town, and possibly on the internet, contacting local authorities to at least mention this person behaving like that seems a good thing to do. Looks like a true creep.

Don't make it more scary than it is though. A perv on the prowl is scary enough, no need to make him the devil.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #25330 on: October 05, 2010, 02:46:11 AM »
I think he has followed me to Youtube too, I'm too scared for the consequences if I report him, I swear that It's him in the picture I saw there, unfortunately I accepted him as a friend before really looking on his picture to see who it was.

He probably reads this forum too. Well, why not? If he knows your youtube, he'll eventually find you here... One way or another.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 02:48:01 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #25331 on: October 05, 2010, 03:18:18 AM »
He'll be here soon...

W̡͈̗̙͓̝̮͍͐̐̑̌aͣͤͧ̂ͦ̽̏ͅi̹̞̟͇̣̼̊̏̒̀t̥̗̖͚͕̿̑͛̀͒̎ͩ̕,͓͖͚͍͓̻̭ͮ͊ͧ̌ͫ ̖̞̺̣͔͆ẃ͚̘̦̠̓̽͠h̢̗̤̤͋̑ͯͬa̭̺͒̀̅ͨͧt̙͖̝͉̂ͬͥ͠'͕͌̈́͋͘ș̨̜̉̊ͧͬͣ̆ ͈̣͔͇̲ͩͦh̖̝̞͕ͮͫ̑͐a̚͟ͅp̻̰̦̳ͫ̉p͎ͭ̊ͯ͗͟e͐ͩ̌ͯ̆̆̕n͍̳̙ͪ̒̃ͭ͆̓̽ͅị͉̤̯͎͎͖͐͒̌͒̚ň̼̘̺̰̣̮̮͂̅gͪ̀̉̾̔ͅ ̺͚͇̞͎̖͎ṯ͎͔̠͖̽̐̀̂̚ͅö͇́ͤ͌̇ͮ̓ͭ ̦͚̬̓̽̀͊̅ͮm̞̙̱͍̤̭͚ͧ͑̇̇ͬ͟y̥̩̳̩̰̺ͮ̂͋̍̚ ̴̘̥͖̣̣͇ͮ͋̄̾͗͗̅ͅċ͌̇̉͑ͧ͒͏̯o̴̮͔̺ͬ̆ͩm̗̆ͮ͌ͦ͂̏̕p̈ͨ͌u͔͔͕̪̩͊͒ͣ̏̌̅͟t̓͑̌͒e̡̳͓͖̦̞r͈͔̞͓̯̜͗̾̌͂͞?͕͑ͯ̿
Ṑ̵̮͓̱͈͎̰̣͙̉͝ȟ̨̩͕͍͓̩͙̩͈ͧͦͤͨ͆̿̎ ̝̪̲̗̣͙ͧ̉̍ͫͣ͒͠n̴͖͕̘̳̆̾o̹̲͚͓̎ͨͬ̑̉͠͝.͕̯̟͆͐ͥͧ̅ͯͪ͗ͮ.̫͚̱͖͔̍ͫ͋͂̊̀.̴̗̯̓̈́͐ͪ̎ͨ͝
̝̆̎́ͥ̌̄̏̊̍͝O͖̻̱̝͂ͩͣ̿̇ͅh͇̯̭̀ͪ̋̕͡ ̟̣̭̞ͬ̋̈̈̽ͨg̪̳̞͔͈͔͖ͧ̊̓͢͡ó̼͍̽̽̑̓͗̏ͩ͞d̷̟͚̾͊͘ ̘̼̗̪̺̝̘ͣ̌͜ṅ̵̡̳̳̍̈͌̀̄o̠̟̟͕̖͂͆̏ͥ̄͢,͖̼͙̜͍̭̙͇ͪ̋̓̒͢͡ ̖͇͕̰̬ͦ͗̅͆ͫ͛͟ḭ̸̽͑̾t̡̙̤̼͉͙̟̉̉̊̀̒̊͗̄͠ͅ ̴͓̙̗͛̇̔͒͌̄̓́c̢̢̹͈̳̣̞͔͗̈̌̃̋̌̏̇ȁ̛̼̩̞̻̒̀͝n̴̝̘͔̭̙̦̦̙̉̿̎͛̀̆'̡̠̱̜̮̫̯ͥ̄̇ͅt͚̱̗̥̫̗̔͊̐ͤ̃ͨ̎̀̕ ̗̩͙͖̺̜̐͑̊b̶̢̻̜̺̝̗̘̜̹ͧͤͨ͞e̵̗͔̗̟̮̯̣̭̻͂̅̍̋ͭͨ̎ͤ͋.̜͔͆͠.̴̹͖͐.̛̜̗̬̹̗͕͗͌͆́ͬ͐͘͠

.̷̞͇̙͓̙̣̗͙͍̲̘̫̹̳͛͐͗̿̅ͫ̐̉ͧ̊͡ͅ.̬̟͕̻̠͙͈͕͈͉̙͍̱͓͓ͫ͊͐̔̈́̾ͧ̊̃̿ͨͥ̈́͛̒͑ͮ͌͘̕̕͢͞.̸̵̧̢̠̼̺̜͎̖̳͕̱̺̗̞ͥ͐͐̔͋͂̋ͭ̾ͮ͆͂ͬ̚̕ ̷̶͙͓̻̲̭͚̻͇̩̱͍͈̍͒ͫ̓͗ͦͥ̈́̈̇͋̏ͩ̓͢͠͡ͅi̴̸͚͕̲͇̤̩̇͛̏͌̉͐ͣͫ̑ͭͣ̽̎̾ͣ͒͊̊n̵̡̈́̒̅ͨ̌͒̍̈́͗͝͏͖̥̣͕̰͖̝̺͇͕̭̤̟̳̰͍͚̦͠v̬̣̥̯̂ͣ͛̈̂͆ͧͨͫͬͦͯ̃ͪ̀͞o̴̮̣̠̻̬͎͇̜ͦ̀̑̊ͫ̅̓̆̎ͫ̀̕͞ͅk̶ͧ͂̓͛ͥ̃͗ͫ̎͒̎ͮ͒̐̓͑̔̅͛́҉͏̻̩͔̗̦͍͖̺̝̼̤͈̜ẽ̸̠̦͖̼͕̳̉ͮ͒͒͐͡ͅ ̵̡̛͎͙̜̖͖͓͓͙͉͕̤̘͙͖̗ͪ̑̓̃͐͂̈̈́̑͋ͥͤ̕͟ͅt̶̴̹͇̪̺͉̖͗̒ͬ̿̒͆͋̈́ͯ̑͘h̷̴͖̟̼̪̰̞͈͔̣̯͋͐͒̈͛̍͂̉ͭͮ̽ͥ̑ͥ̓̔̎̾̊͢͜͞ȩ̢̠̜͖̯̬̠̼͎̭͉̓̀ͯ̾̂̈́͛͆͒ͩ̊̎̌͟͝͠ ̸͓̠̖͎̗̹̝̺̭̅̋̾ͧ͘ḩ̴͙͕̞̗̤̗͈̽̒̍ͪ̽̒̅ͪͮͬͦͦ͡͞i̵̅ͪ̍̈́ͬ͛ͬͯ͗̅̊̾͑̈́̂̀͠͏͏͉̺͇̲̼̩̺͖͍̬̩̞̜̤̣̼̬v̵͙̠̖̼͈̭̟̞̙̫͖̫̲̜̫̯̒̄ͥ̀̓̑ͨͥ̈́͒̚̚̕͟͠ȅ̷̘̳̰̮͓̝͇͚̥͈͇̤͋̎ͣ͊̔́͛͐̑͑̒͑ͧ͌͘͜͠-̴̶̪͕̳̤̼̤͚͖̖̣̦̫̺̹͍͈̊ͫ̓ͭ̔ͩͥ͊͒́̿͒ͦͭ̓͘mͥ̃ͫ͋̓̂́̚͏̸̛̼̤͔̼͈̝͙̥̠i̭̙̮͖̠̳͉̖̘͍̤̥̖̻̣ͮ͒̔ͪ̅̊̏̒͋̔͛ͨ̆͛͐̚͘͟͜͞n̩̩̯̦̐̏ͦ̃̋ͣ̓͆͆̂̂̏͒̾͆̀͜͞d̡̺̮̩͎ͩ͋̇̓̔ͧ͊͜ ̡̨̞̗̰̣̥̜̒͒ͤ͐̄̀ͧ̉͛̐ͨ̑̿͗̐̔̃̈͘͡͡r͌̌ͫ͋̋́͌ͧ͒ͭ͑ͣ̒҉̗̩͍͕͍̜͇͍͞ḙ̸̗̞̲̦̣͓͎ͭͮͨͩ̓̉̾̈́͒ͬ͡͝͝p̵̹̮̙͚͎͉͓̦͈͔̦̜̄̒̿̽ͤ͊̅ͧ̀͘͢ŕ̋̔ͣͬ͛̒̋̆̄͜҉̩̘̻̠͕͕́͡ͅe̵̡̧̺͓̳͕̹͙̼̬͚̬̞̬̤̞͗ͩ̐s̃ͧ̒ͥ͆ͧ͊̍̎̀́̚͏̰̱̜̩͢͞͝ę̸̰͉̹͎̻͖̱͔̠͔̼̥̆ͦͦͬ̏̃ͯ͛̾͌̾ͮ͆͂̓͊̚͜͟ͅͅn̵̵̝̳̜̬̖̪̱̰͍̥̗̙͇̗͋̉̎̓̅ͦͫ́͋ͦt͆̈́͆̂̊̐͐̃̓͞҉̢̩̺̮͈̝͈͉̺͓̳̩̮̰̘̗͚̺͟i͉̦͎̤ͤ͂̑̿̈͊̂̔̋ͨ͋ͯ́́̓͆́̕n̪̤̺̥͕̳̖̭͎̞̹̘͎̪̖̿̊ͧͩ̾̽̒ͫͮͥͭ̂ͪ̽̉̿͋̕̕͞ͅg̨̱̱̪̮͉̱̜͚̜̺͌͐ͮ̓͗̽͂̑̅͘͞ ̢̡͔̜̤̭̪̼͓̘̳̮͉̭̄̀̓̈́ͪ͒̑̌ͫ͐̈̆ͩ͒͋̀́c̨̝̟̬̫͈̣̅ͨͧͮ̈͆̄́̿ͥ̿͂̉ͯ̃̉͋́h̢͖͚̳̲̯͖̰͙̺̼̯̼̦͔̖̝̞͐ͮ̓͐̇̍͋̏̽ͣͣ̋̕ả̡̤̩̺̙̣̜̞̣̬͕͉ͥ̄̅̀͋̎̎͒̊͝ȍ̢̡̟̙̼̪̲̘͇̙̞͍̯̲͙̦̰̪̬̘̮͂̃̿̃̈͐̈͐̈́ͤͩ̄̓͡s̷̢̲̯͔̦̪̫̘͛̑ͭ͆ͥ͗̋͆̆͢.̶̡̨͖̻͖̬̖̫̮̱ͤ̃ͥͥ̈͢͡
̴̨̛̹̘̗̰̭̲̜̬̮̪̫͎̖̘̭̞́ͣ͗͊͂̽͛͐ͥ͌͒ͮ͊͗́ͅI̶̬̖̪̥͈̲̊͋̅̉ͥ̈̑͟ͅn̡̧̢̪̖̥̗͓͎̣̝͖̼̭̖̪͊̿̄̔͐ͯ̒͌̀͜vͤ̈̆̀̄ͦͬ͗҉͈̫̬͇̙͚̬̰̗̝̱͔̻̟̭̫͚̳͜͠ȏ͔̩̙̮̞͉͈̜̽̒̄͋̏̊͆̅́ͦ̀̍ͯ̍ͬ̀̕͠ķ̡̛͖͎̻̠̩̘̭̗̘̱̥̺̗̩̙͈̭̭̜̀̋̒̈́ͤ̐͛̓̔ͬ̏̚͝͠iͦ͊͂̒̐̐͋ͯ̋̉̿̾ͮ҉͇̫͔͓̺̣̭͔͚̀͡n̄ͯ̓̎ͨͩͣ͘͡͏͈̫̪͎̦̳̟̩̝̪͉̯̘ͅg̷̳͍̥͉͔̬̰̱̦̍̇ͬ̇̇̀ͨ͑́ͣ̈̈͠ ̵̡̠̩̺͇̪̩͙̟͓̟͇̪͙̻̺̔̒͆͑ͬ͞͡ţ̶̧̳͓̞͕̦̻̺͖͍̟̻̮̘̰̇̄̋͑̏ͭͅͅȟ̷̡̢̖̜̭͙̝̼̈ͬ̾̄ͅẽ̈̊̄͐͌ͨ͒͊ͪ͋ͨͤ͆̔̒̈͆͏͏̙͈̳̣̖̦̕ ̡̛͇͈̣̲̲̪̖̟̭͈̜̰̫̫̰̬̏̏͂̅ͬ̑́̀̓̈́̇ͦͨ̂̄̚͘͝͠ͅf̷̪̪̗̙̳͇̦̹̟̰̼̹͙̩ͮ̈́̍̋̍͢͡ĕ͎̩̥̙̗͕͕̹̭̩͈̩̣̟̞̼̘͓̜̽̾̈͗̎̓͛͘͠ȩ̶̛̥̙͕̳̟͚̖̓ͧͪ̊́̃ͧͦͧ̅̽ͫ̑͋̍ͭ̿͋͝ͅl̊͑̂͑ͯͯ́̚̕҉͚͕̪ì̴̴̷̙̫͙̺̗̙̉ͬ̅̒̃̽̒̅̉̋̔͜n̢̥̟̖̣̬̘̪̱̟̹̯̬̬̪̞͉͊͊͒͛̅̓͜͝g̸̨̛͖̝̳̬͎̬̩̠̭̳̮̟ͨͯ̓̽̎͗͗̔ͦ̑̈ͣ̈́̎͊̒ͣ́̚͘ ͖͙̝̘̖͙͙̣̺͇͉̹̞͕̲̳̰ͥ̊̊̃ͧ̊̄ͭͪͧ̀ͣͪ̇ͮ͛̂̈͢͞oͦ̔̾̀̚͏̨͡҉̪̗͉̰̹͉̲̗̱̥̰͇̩f͙̹̝̝̘̠̼̰͚̰̻̳̣̭̤̩̭̺͒͒͋͒ͥ͌͗ͪ̽ͮ̾̂̐̏̒̇ͭ͛̚͢͟͡͠ ͊ͯ͐̇͒̏́͆͊̏͛͝͠҉̤̭̹̺͜͠ç͙̖̠̭̙͔̟͙͙̗̯̻̫̥͇̞̄̔̈̽̀h̵̼̖̘̙̱͎͖̣͉̲͉̯̞̄̈́ͯͫ͌̍ͩ͑ͫ̈́̃͆̍̓́ḁ̛̮͉ͤ̓͑̓̅̔̊̓͒ͥͨͨͧ̎͆͐́o̢ͤͭͥ̉͒ͫ͂̈́̒͆̈̊̓̏̊̽͘͞͏̢̠̙̥͈̪͖̪̹̠̰̝̯͈͚̣͍s̡̽̓͂͑̓̑̃̓ͤ̍̑̾̃̇͏̶͏̬̮̥̪̱̘̰̻.̛̤͙̟͖͕̙̌͊͗ͦ̅̄͂̀̆̽͑̽ͯ͒͌̀̚͘͟
̴̢̫̩̻̰͕͔̲̙͔̬̥̮͔̦̮͓̠̜ͬ̉ͪͥ̌̌̓ͭ̔̈W̸̡̪̼͎̻͇̠̩̖̘̲ͧ̐̋̑̃͋̕͢͡ͅi̋͂̓̌͏̸̡̜͕̮̲͙͕̝̮͙̺́͡t̻̦̥̳̺͖̩͚͇̍̃̔̾͛̅ͨ͛̄̑̄ͨ̐̿ͭ̅̚̕͜h̵̼̟̮̲̯̜͈̩̜̭ͣ̊͂͑̐ͣ͆̑̓̓̇͞ ̂̂͊̒̉ͩ̈́ͮ̈̏̓ͤͪͯͭ͆̑ͫ̀҉̛̪̹͎̙̹̪̟͓͇̕ǫ̷͓̲̣͗̓͊̽͟͝ͅu̵͈̘̲̝̞̝̞͔͎̻̘̖ͩͧ̔͑͑̐̓͆ͤͨ̆̽̈̒͢t̸̯͇̦̗̲̹͕͚̠͇̣͈̦͚͍̣̱̠̭̒ͭ̅͌̄̏̅ͬ̿̈ͩ̀ ̷̧͍̗̲̺͓̼̳̥̼̹̲͔͍̮̙̠̙͕̟̆ͤ͐̈ͨ̑ͧ̈́ͮ̓̔ͮ̅̃͌ͩǫ̶̛̫̱̰̮͍͓̱̜̻̭̙̫̭̰̦̪̯͖͚ͪ̿ͧ͛ͬ̒̎̎̋̋̐ŗ̶͉̠͚̗̯͕̘̘̹̗̟̺̅̂͗̍͘̕͜d̆͑͂̓̏҉̧̢͈͚̘̥̰͍̘̬̣ě̴̶̥͕̩͙̿ͧ͒̂̇ͤͮ̓ͣ͘͝ͅr̷̛̩̦̜̫̫̣̮̫̼̬̮̍̓́̎̒ͯ̇́̅̔̂ͤ̒̈́̽̂̓̿ͧ́.̶̣̝͈͍̻͎͕̪̻̠̘͚̠͎̀̐ͪ̂͆̕
̴̛̰͓̫̹̜̰̲̣͕̞̫̜͓͗ͩ͊ͣ̿͗́͗̓ͩ͗̈̋̉̚T͌ͥ̃̃̍̋͒̄̌̒̎̊̈ͨ̌̈́ͧ͏̶̠̗̩̹͖̯̀͢h̉ͫ̈́̊ͭ͂҉̡̢̗̼̗̪̻̞̤̬̙̬̲̹̼̖e̸͂ͦͭ͂͛͆͋ͪ̀͗̐ͣ̈́̚͞҉͉̠̙̭̠͇̰͕͍̱̼̪̭͡ ̛̅̇̓ͬ҉̙̫̣̟͈̖͘͢Ṇ̷̯̖̯̯͓̠̗̩̭̥̥̭̬̌̾͑ͨ̎͋̽̓̇͡͝ͅê̷̖̝̠̗̬̭̦͇̜̥͙̲̼̪̱͎͎ͥͩ́̀̈́͛ͫͬ̇̐͐̑͆̐̕͢͟ͅzͩ̑̓̉͒͝͏̣͚͍̼̻̲̞̪̳̯͙̼pͣ͋̆͐ͥ̈́͗̓͑ͯ̊̂͐͆ͭͩ͏͈̻̪̹̫͙͍͜ȩ̸̫̦̮̻͇̳̼̙͎̙̩̹͓̰̙̰͙̀ͤͬͭͭ͆̽̋̋ͪ͊ͅr̩͇̞̙̝̋̈́̽̕͝d̶̵̝͍͕̟͚̗͖͔̥̮ͪ̽͛́ͨͮ͌͗̓͌ͦ͜i̷̛̘̯͓͔͎̙̺̱̫̳̳̘ͯ͛̅̈̅̽͛̄ͭ̓̓̓̈́̽ͣ͡a̵͖̹̹͙̜̙̫̩̭̫͎̞͎̮̮͍̖̫͑͆ͤͭͣͩ̾͌̽̔̂̉̾ͥ͌̃̀ͭͅn̏ͤ̓̄̾͋ͪͣ́͐͑̔̓̀͏̵̥̻̥͕͈̺̰̙̠̥̤̩͟ ̧̡̳̦̣̩̃̄̆̆͒͂̏̈́̆̈̂ͬ̈h̵̷̛͙̻̖̼̹̳̗̘̝͚̟̦̺̰̥̞̠̼͑̂̉̈́̓ͨ́ͬ̍ͨͅï̵̭̼͕̟̄ͥ̑̌͒͐͋͌ͩ̆̍͢͡v̡͙̖͉̺̮̬̥͎͔̞̞͚̱̖͙ͨ͆̈́̐ͣ͆̓͑͢͟͞͞ͅȩ̷̶͓͎̪̥͇ͯͮ̓͊ͣ́̄ͮ̅͛ͤ̈́̇̾̐-̡̺̘̙̠̤̰͖͖̯̥̺̼ͯ̂ͤͬͬ͌ͨ̽͌͛͋̎̓́̀̚m̀̄ͧͤ́̄ͮ̑ͭ͒͏̷͝҉̜̟͓̺ĭ̏͑̒̿ͥͮ̈́͑ͣ͌̽̓̔ͨ̓̍͗̚͞҉҉̱͍̬͍̬̰͎n̷̨̘̙̖̠̠̞̫̔̾͛̾̇ͫ͆̀ͯ́͐̍ͥ͂̕͞d̒̐̐̓̄̐̿̆̅ͤ͑̂͋ͦ̑́҉̶̴̛̮̱̜̺̹̦̪̥͉̰̜͚̦͙̘͖͉̭ ̗̤͚̭̜͎̰͔̘̺͖͚͓͉͗͐͂̂͐͒ͦ̈͗ͬ̀ͮ̊̀̀͠ọ̧̪͍̝͇̘̱̠̜̅̏ͫͦ̋ͪ̐͊͐̓͋ͫͪ̐ͧ̃͋̿̀́f̷̞̪̯̤͎͎͉̦̟ͯ̽̏ͥ̓ ̢̛̗̠͎͇̠̬ͤ̓̐ͭ͟c̷̙͓̥̜͎͙͉̖̙͈̗͕ͣ͊ͫ̈́͊̋͠ḥ̛̳̩͎̼̥̰͑ͮ̂̍ͭ̇ͪ͛͛͊̈ͯ̈́ͧ̈́͌a̋ͧ͌ͩ̀̚̕҉͘҉̘̥̰̼ǫ̙̤̝̬̦̥̞͕͕̫͎͔̇͒̈̒̎̄̊͐̒́̕s̵͑͌̊ͥ͟͡͏̭͈͓̲͇̟̰̭̫.̷̶̨̛̜̬̼̪̞̤̞̘͎͖͓͍̙̜͓̭̜̎̄ͧ͗͝ ̂̃̏̋̑̍ͤ͒ͥͬ҉̧̙̩̠̰͘͡Z̷̨̲̘͎̻̻͙͉ͨ̈̈́̒̆̔ͅa̧̜̻̺̟̲ͨ͐̾̆̀̍̈͋ͬͣ̋̐̅̆͋̋͊͊͋͝͞l̢̧̛̔͋ͬ̀ͮ͑̈́̅ͩ̇ͫ͆͆́͑̄ͬ͟͏̝͇̠͔̳͎̩̭͕̹̤̬̬̫̯g̵̾̊ͯͩͤͩͫͬ̄̒͏͚̼͈̮̟̞̩̖̲ơ̡̐̿ͮ̔͏̸̵͈̱̲̦̼̮͇̣̤͖̮̞͖͎͔̱.̢̛̛̹͓̪͔͒ͨ̈͛̀ͬͨ͘ ̢̛͚͉̼͍̗̦͈̠̱̖̟͕̘͓̩̠́̓́̐͛̊̈́͐͌̀̀͂̊́̕͝
̷̴͇̻̖̥̘̮̘͕̰̀ͬ̑̍͆̉̍ͪͫ̊͐̆ͦ̃̑ͪ̀͢H͕͍̘̼̭̦̳̜ͧ̅ͬ́̚͟͟ë̶̡̹͉̼̗͙̠͕͍̦̗̒͐͛̐͑̽̔̔̀̅̈́̽͂͒̔̇̕̕͡ ̧̛̘̟̗̩̱̯͉̘̟̬̩̜ͬ̃͐̾ͬ́͛͑̾̈́̈́̑̉́̈́̀͢w̮̮̣̘̮̞̺̻̜̻̰͖̦̻͒̈́̽ͤͣͭ́̕͞͡h́ͣ̎ͮ́̚҉̡̢̘͇̫̫̦̰̝͕̳̤͎͜ŏ͇̪̦̞͛̉̌ͩ̈̿ͩ͜ ̧̧̈́̃͋͋ͨ́̇̌͌ͩ̃ͦͥ̑͏͇̮̯͕̠̣͙̭͈̝̱͈̗ͅW͛͐ͮͪ̅̈́̿̑̄̍ͫͣͬ̃͋̿̊̚͘͠͏̳̺͇̩̟̳̘̼̪a̴̶͎̻͈͓̞̪̱̲̙̩͕̽̈́͑͑̎ͫͤ͌̽͆̌͆͋ͤ̓̉͋͛̍̀́͘i̼̘͖̮̫̙͍͖͚̟͙̗̣̩̪̹̼͆ͣ͂̏̏̚͟t̢̝̺̪̜̻̤͙̦̪̺̭̖̤̔̾̅͂̐̊̉ͬ͑̒͆͋͘s̵̼̻͙̱̰̗͈̟̣̑̓̽̓͗̉ͫ̏̓̆ͩ̓̿̍͋̎̈̚͢͝ ̛̩̥̱̣ͣͧ́ͮ͒ͪ̑͆ͥ̈̀ͨͭ̔̄́B̵̧̓͊ͪ̑ͣ͐͟҉̪͇͖͈͔̩̜̪͇̫͓̖̲̘̭é̷̖̳̮̮͓̗͖ͦ͆ͩ́͐ͤͮ̎̑̒͊͢͜͠͠ḩ͎̠͍͙̱̾́́̈́͗̎͜i̵̡͓̜̳̫̇̓̈ͨ͂̓̓̓͠n̽ͬ̊̓ͯ̋̆ͨ̉̋̓͋͒̿̽͂̚͏̛̝̻̭̲̟̹̙̳͉̭͚̙̩͟d̶̛̳̯̦̣̱͇͔̣̫͕͈̬͂ͤ͛͊́̂̓̋͋͗̈̒͐̒̏̌ͦ̾͒͝͞ ͖̤͓̯̳̯̦͉̃͑ͯ̌͌̄ͤ̑ͯ̆̈̽̒͆ͤ̍͘͞Ţ̶̶͕̙͕̖̙̜̹̹̟̻̙̰̘̮̙ͭ͗͐ͣ̊͛͒̈͂̌̈̑͋̐̈́͜hͧ͒ͩ͑̎͗́́ͧ̄҉̵̥̟̺͉̠͕̻͕̯̦́eͭ̈̅̈́ͨ̑̚͝͏̥͓͈̥̥͍̪̺̤̱̱͖̰̳̗͇̭͘ͅ ̷̵̝͙̪̄̇ͬ̄ͤͤ̾W̴̢̢̙̺̘ͪ͂ͨͣ̈̂͐̃͛̿͂̃ͪ̚͡a͛̍̓ͨͫͪ̆̊ͬ̍̿̈́̍̎̅ͬ̅҉̧͈̩̜̥͕̘̼̜̟͔͖̖̖̹͍͚̠̦̝͝ĺ̑ͫ̉̂͊̀ͯ̄̐̇̓̉̎͂̓͋̾̄҉̡͉̳̫͈̮͎̥̰̺̰̤̠͟͞͠l̶̝͍̩̖̲̗̲̺̪̮̥̮̟̟͐̀̋̎͘͜͠.̮͇͉̩͖̯͚̲ͨ͒͐̽ͮ̉̿̿͑ͭ̂̈́ͪ̚͞͞͡ͅ
͕͕̦̤͚̪̤̪͕̻̱͙̻̲ͫ͆͆ͩ̌ͧ͆̑̍̃̋͋ͤ̇ͤͤ̓͗ͨ͢͠ͅZ̨̦̤̤̻̰̣̠̞̠̯̲̜͙͙̓̓͒ͯ̊̎ͯ̊̍́̃͂̆͠A͋ͦͦͬ́ͩͦͯͩͩ̓̄̏̔̂́͂̚͘҉̞̮̗̰̫̩̫͘L̷̴̇ͬ̾͊҉̰̜̞͇̩̱̼̭̬͍̞G̡͛̄͌ͤ͘҉͉̱͚̱̪̥̻̱̤͉̱̥̩̳̬͕̮͉̻O̹̩̝̲̝͉̱̠̤̹̜̺͎̬͖̙̪͖̱̐̉ͩ͑͂̍̆̕͢!̷̨ͯ͒ͤ̑̎ͤ̏̒ͨͣͣ̓̾͗̐͝͏̨̥͍̭̫̺̘̻̳͚̣̦̪͎͈̲ͅ
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #25332 on: October 05, 2010, 03:23:03 AM »
He'll be here soon...

W̡͈̗̙͓̝̮͍͐̐̑̌aͣͤͧ̂ͦ̽̏ͅi̹̞̟͇̣̼̊̏̒̀t̥̗̖͚͕̿̑͛̀͒̎ͩ̕,͓͖͚͍͓̻̭ͮ͊ͧ̌ͫ ̖̞̺̣͔͆ẃ͚̘̦̠̓̽͠h̢̗̤̤͋̑ͯͬa̭̺͒̀̅ͨͧt̙͖̝͉̂ͬͥ͠'͕͌̈́͋͘ș̨̜̉̊ͧͬͣ̆ ͈̣͔͇̲ͩͦh̖̝̞͕ͮͫ̑͐a̚͟ͅp̻̰̦̳ͫ̉p͎ͭ̊ͯ͗͟e͐ͩ̌ͯ̆̆̕n͍̳̙ͪ̒̃ͭ͆̓̽ͅị͉̤̯͎͎͖͐͒̌͒̚ň̼̘̺̰̣̮̮͂̅gͪ̀̉̾̔ͅ ̺͚͇̞͎̖͎ṯ͎͔̠͖̽̐̀̂̚ͅö͇́ͤ͌̇ͮ̓ͭ ̦͚̬̓̽̀͊̅ͮm̞̙̱͍̤̭͚ͧ͑̇̇ͬ͟y̥̩̳̩̰̺ͮ̂͋̍̚ ̴̘̥͖̣̣͇ͮ͋̄̾͗͗̅ͅċ͌̇̉͑ͧ͒͏̯o̴̮͔̺ͬ̆ͩm̗̆ͮ͌ͦ͂̏̕p̈ͨ͌u͔͔͕̪̩͊͒ͣ̏̌̅͟t̓͑̌͒e̡̳͓͖̦̞r͈͔̞͓̯̜͗̾̌͂͞?͕͑ͯ̿
Ṑ̵̮͓̱͈͎̰̣͙̉͝ȟ̨̩͕͍͓̩͙̩͈ͧͦͤͨ͆̿̎ ̝̪̲̗̣͙ͧ̉̍ͫͣ͒͠n̴͖͕̘̳̆̾o̹̲͚͓̎ͨͬ̑̉͠͝.͕̯̟͆͐ͥͧ̅ͯͪ͗ͮ.̫͚̱͖͔̍ͫ͋͂̊̀.̴̗̯̓̈́͐ͪ̎ͨ͝
̝̆̎́ͥ̌̄̏̊̍͝O͖̻̱̝͂ͩͣ̿̇ͅh͇̯̭̀ͪ̋̕͡ ̟̣̭̞ͬ̋̈̈̽ͨg̪̳̞͔͈͔͖ͧ̊̓͢͡ó̼͍̽̽̑̓͗̏ͩ͞d̷̟͚̾͊͘ ̘̼̗̪̺̝̘ͣ̌͜ṅ̵̡̳̳̍̈͌̀̄o̠̟̟͕̖͂͆̏ͥ̄͢,͖̼͙̜͍̭̙͇ͪ̋̓̒͢͡ ̖͇͕̰̬ͦ͗̅͆ͫ͛͟ḭ̸̽͑̾t̡̙̤̼͉͙̟̉̉̊̀̒̊͗̄͠ͅ ̴͓̙̗͛̇̔͒͌̄̓́c̢̢̹͈̳̣̞͔͗̈̌̃̋̌̏̇ȁ̛̼̩̞̻̒̀͝n̴̝̘͔̭̙̦̦̙̉̿̎͛̀̆'̡̠̱̜̮̫̯ͥ̄̇ͅt͚̱̗̥̫̗̔͊̐ͤ̃ͨ̎̀̕ ̗̩͙͖̺̜̐͑̊b̶̢̻̜̺̝̗̘̜̹ͧͤͨ͞e̵̗͔̗̟̮̯̣̭̻͂̅̍̋ͭͨ̎ͤ͋.̜͔͆͠.̴̹͖͐.̛̜̗̬̹̗͕͗͌͆́ͬ͐͘͠

.̷̞͇̙͓̙̣̗͙͍̲̘̫̹̳͛͐͗̿̅ͫ̐̉ͧ̊͡ͅ.̬̟͕̻̠͙͈͕͈͉̙͍̱͓͓ͫ͊͐̔̈́̾ͧ̊̃̿ͨͥ̈́͛̒͑ͮ͌͘̕̕͢͞.̸̵̧̢̠̼̺̜͎̖̳͕̱̺̗̞ͥ͐͐̔͋͂̋ͭ̾ͮ͆͂ͬ̚̕ ̷̶͙͓̻̲̭͚̻͇̩̱͍͈̍͒ͫ̓͗ͦͥ̈́̈̇͋̏ͩ̓͢͠͡ͅi̴̸͚͕̲͇̤̩̇͛̏͌̉͐ͣͫ̑ͭͣ̽̎̾ͣ͒͊̊n̵̡̈́̒̅ͨ̌͒̍̈́͗͝͏͖̥̣͕̰͖̝̺͇͕̭̤̟̳̰͍͚̦͠v̬̣̥̯̂ͣ͛̈̂͆ͧͨͫͬͦͯ̃ͪ̀͞o̴̮̣̠̻̬͎͇̜ͦ̀̑̊ͫ̅̓̆̎ͫ̀̕͞ͅk̶ͧ͂̓͛ͥ̃͗ͫ̎͒̎ͮ͒̐̓͑̔̅͛́҉͏̻̩͔̗̦͍͖̺̝̼̤͈̜ẽ̸̠̦͖̼͕̳̉ͮ͒͒͐͡ͅ ̵̡̛͎͙̜̖͖͓͓͙͉͕̤̘͙͖̗ͪ̑̓̃͐͂̈̈́̑͋ͥͤ̕͟ͅt̶̴̹͇̪̺͉̖͗̒ͬ̿̒͆͋̈́ͯ̑͘h̷̴͖̟̼̪̰̞͈͔̣̯͋͐͒̈͛̍͂̉ͭͮ̽ͥ̑ͥ̓̔̎̾̊͢͜͞ȩ̢̠̜͖̯̬̠̼͎̭͉̓̀ͯ̾̂̈́͛͆͒ͩ̊̎̌͟͝͠ ̸͓̠̖͎̗̹̝̺̭̅̋̾ͧ͘ḩ̴͙͕̞̗̤̗͈̽̒̍ͪ̽̒̅ͪͮͬͦͦ͡͞i̵̅ͪ̍̈́ͬ͛ͬͯ͗̅̊̾͑̈́̂̀͠͏͏͉̺͇̲̼̩̺͖͍̬̩̞̜̤̣̼̬v̵͙̠̖̼͈̭̟̞̙̫͖̫̲̜̫̯̒̄ͥ̀̓̑ͨͥ̈́͒̚̚̕͟͠ȅ̷̘̳̰̮͓̝͇͚̥͈͇̤͋̎ͣ͊̔́͛͐̑͑̒͑ͧ͌͘͜͠-̴̶̪͕̳̤̼̤͚͖̖̣̦̫̺̹͍͈̊ͫ̓ͭ̔ͩͥ͊͒́̿͒ͦͭ̓͘mͥ̃ͫ͋̓̂́̚͏̸̛̼̤͔̼͈̝͙̥̠i̭̙̮͖̠̳͉̖̘͍̤̥̖̻̣ͮ͒̔ͪ̅̊̏̒͋̔͛ͨ̆͛͐̚͘͟͜͞n̩̩̯̦̐̏ͦ̃̋ͣ̓͆͆̂̂̏͒̾͆̀͜͞d̡̺̮̩͎ͩ͋̇̓̔ͧ͊͜ ̡̨̞̗̰̣̥̜̒͒ͤ͐̄̀ͧ̉͛̐ͨ̑̿͗̐̔̃̈͘͡͡r͌̌ͫ͋̋́͌ͧ͒ͭ͑ͣ̒҉̗̩͍͕͍̜͇͍͞ḙ̸̗̞̲̦̣͓͎ͭͮͨͩ̓̉̾̈́͒ͬ͡͝͝p̵̹̮̙͚͎͉͓̦͈͔̦̜̄̒̿̽ͤ͊̅ͧ̀͘͢ŕ̋̔ͣͬ͛̒̋̆̄͜҉̩̘̻̠͕͕́͡ͅe̵̡̧̺͓̳͕̹͙̼̬͚̬̞̬̤̞͗ͩ̐s̃ͧ̒ͥ͆ͧ͊̍̎̀́̚͏̰̱̜̩͢͞͝ę̸̰͉̹͎̻͖̱͔̠͔̼̥̆ͦͦͬ̏̃ͯ͛̾͌̾ͮ͆͂̓͊̚͜͟ͅͅn̵̵̝̳̜̬̖̪̱̰͍̥̗̙͇̗͋̉̎̓̅ͦͫ́͋ͦt͆̈́͆̂̊̐͐̃̓͞҉̢̩̺̮͈̝͈͉̺͓̳̩̮̰̘̗͚̺͟i͉̦͎̤ͤ͂̑̿̈͊̂̔̋ͨ͋ͯ́́̓͆́̕n̪̤̺̥͕̳̖̭͎̞̹̘͎̪̖̿̊ͧͩ̾̽̒ͫͮͥͭ̂ͪ̽̉̿͋̕̕͞ͅg̨̱̱̪̮͉̱̜͚̜̺͌͐ͮ̓͗̽͂̑̅͘͞ ̢̡͔̜̤̭̪̼͓̘̳̮͉̭̄̀̓̈́ͪ͒̑̌ͫ͐̈̆ͩ͒͋̀́c̨̝̟̬̫͈̣̅ͨͧͮ̈͆̄́̿ͥ̿͂̉ͯ̃̉͋́h̢͖͚̳̲̯͖̰͙̺̼̯̼̦͔̖̝̞͐ͮ̓͐̇̍͋̏̽ͣͣ̋̕ả̡̤̩̺̙̣̜̞̣̬͕͉ͥ̄̅̀͋̎̎͒̊͝ȍ̢̡̟̙̼̪̲̘͇̙̞͍̯̲͙̦̰̪̬̘̮͂̃̿̃̈͐̈͐̈́ͤͩ̄̓͡s̷̢̲̯͔̦̪̫̘͛̑ͭ͆ͥ͗̋͆̆͢.̶̡̨͖̻͖̬̖̫̮̱ͤ̃ͥͥ̈͢͡
̴̨̛̹̘̗̰̭̲̜̬̮̪̫͎̖̘̭̞́ͣ͗͊͂̽͛͐ͥ͌͒ͮ͊͗́ͅI̶̬̖̪̥͈̲̊͋̅̉ͥ̈̑͟ͅn̡̧̢̪̖̥̗͓͎̣̝͖̼̭̖̪͊̿̄̔͐ͯ̒͌̀͜vͤ̈̆̀̄ͦͬ͗҉͈̫̬͇̙͚̬̰̗̝̱͔̻̟̭̫͚̳͜͠ȏ͔̩̙̮̞͉͈̜̽̒̄͋̏̊͆̅́ͦ̀̍ͯ̍ͬ̀̕͠ķ̡̛͖͎̻̠̩̘̭̗̘̱̥̺̗̩̙͈̭̭̜̀̋̒̈́ͤ̐͛̓̔ͬ̏̚͝͠iͦ͊͂̒̐̐͋ͯ̋̉̿̾ͮ҉͇̫͔͓̺̣̭͔͚̀͡n̄ͯ̓̎ͨͩͣ͘͡͏͈̫̪͎̦̳̟̩̝̪͉̯̘ͅg̷̳͍̥͉͔̬̰̱̦̍̇ͬ̇̇̀ͨ͑́ͣ̈̈͠ ̵̡̠̩̺͇̪̩͙̟͓̟͇̪͙̻̺̔̒͆͑ͬ͞͡ţ̶̧̳͓̞͕̦̻̺͖͍̟̻̮̘̰̇̄̋͑̏ͭͅͅȟ̷̡̢̖̜̭͙̝̼̈ͬ̾̄ͅẽ̈̊̄͐͌ͨ͒͊ͪ͋ͨͤ͆̔̒̈͆͏͏̙͈̳̣̖̦̕ ̡̛͇͈̣̲̲̪̖̟̭͈̜̰̫̫̰̬̏̏͂̅ͬ̑́̀̓̈́̇ͦͨ̂̄̚͘͝͠ͅf̷̪̪̗̙̳͇̦̹̟̰̼̹͙̩ͮ̈́̍̋̍͢͡ĕ͎̩̥̙̗͕͕̹̭̩͈̩̣̟̞̼̘͓̜̽̾̈͗̎̓͛͘͠ȩ̶̛̥̙͕̳̟͚̖̓ͧͪ̊́̃ͧͦͧ̅̽ͫ̑͋̍ͭ̿͋͝ͅl̊͑̂͑ͯͯ́̚̕҉͚͕̪ì̴̴̷̙̫͙̺̗̙̉ͬ̅̒̃̽̒̅̉̋̔͜n̢̥̟̖̣̬̘̪̱̟̹̯̬̬̪̞͉͊͊͒͛̅̓͜͝g̸̨̛͖̝̳̬͎̬̩̠̭̳̮̟ͨͯ̓̽̎͗͗̔ͦ̑̈ͣ̈́̎͊̒ͣ́̚͘ ͖͙̝̘̖͙͙̣̺͇͉̹̞͕̲̳̰ͥ̊̊̃ͧ̊̄ͭͪͧ̀ͣͪ̇ͮ͛̂̈͢͞oͦ̔̾̀̚͏̨͡҉̪̗͉̰̹͉̲̗̱̥̰͇̩f͙̹̝̝̘̠̼̰͚̰̻̳̣̭̤̩̭̺͒͒͋͒ͥ͌͗ͪ̽ͮ̾̂̐̏̒̇ͭ͛̚͢͟͡͠ ͊ͯ͐̇͒̏́͆͊̏͛͝͠҉̤̭̹̺͜͠ç͙̖̠̭̙͔̟͙͙̗̯̻̫̥͇̞̄̔̈̽̀h̵̼̖̘̙̱͎͖̣͉̲͉̯̞̄̈́ͯͫ͌̍ͩ͑ͫ̈́̃͆̍̓́ḁ̛̮͉ͤ̓͑̓̅̔̊̓͒ͥͨͨͧ̎͆͐́o̢ͤͭͥ̉͒ͫ͂̈́̒͆̈̊̓̏̊̽͘͞͏̢̠̙̥͈̪͖̪̹̠̰̝̯͈͚̣͍s̡̽̓͂͑̓̑̃̓ͤ̍̑̾̃̇͏̶͏̬̮̥̪̱̘̰̻.̛̤͙̟͖͕̙̌͊͗ͦ̅̄͂̀̆̽͑̽ͯ͒͌̀̚͘͟
̴̢̫̩̻̰͕͔̲̙͔̬̥̮͔̦̮͓̠̜ͬ̉ͪͥ̌̌̓ͭ̔̈W̸̡̪̼͎̻͇̠̩̖̘̲ͧ̐̋̑̃͋̕͢͡ͅi̋͂̓̌͏̸̡̜͕̮̲͙͕̝̮͙̺́͡t̻̦̥̳̺͖̩͚͇̍̃̔̾͛̅ͨ͛̄̑̄ͨ̐̿ͭ̅̚̕͜h̵̼̟̮̲̯̜͈̩̜̭ͣ̊͂͑̐ͣ͆̑̓̓̇͞ ̂̂͊̒̉ͩ̈́ͮ̈̏̓ͤͪͯͭ͆̑ͫ̀҉̛̪̹͎̙̹̪̟͓͇̕ǫ̷͓̲̣͗̓͊̽͟͝ͅu̵͈̘̲̝̞̝̞͔͎̻̘̖ͩͧ̔͑͑̐̓͆ͤͨ̆̽̈̒͢t̸̯͇̦̗̲̹͕͚̠͇̣͈̦͚͍̣̱̠̭̒ͭ̅͌̄̏̅ͬ̿̈ͩ̀ ̷̧͍̗̲̺͓̼̳̥̼̹̲͔͍̮̙̠̙͕̟̆ͤ͐̈ͨ̑ͧ̈́ͮ̓̔ͮ̅̃͌ͩǫ̶̛̫̱̰̮͍͓̱̜̻̭̙̫̭̰̦̪̯͖͚ͪ̿ͧ͛ͬ̒̎̎̋̋̐ŗ̶͉̠͚̗̯͕̘̘̹̗̟̺̅̂͗̍͘̕͜d̆͑͂̓̏҉̧̢͈͚̘̥̰͍̘̬̣ě̴̶̥͕̩͙̿ͧ͒̂̇ͤͮ̓ͣ͘͝ͅr̷̛̩̦̜̫̫̣̮̫̼̬̮̍̓́̎̒ͯ̇́̅̔̂ͤ̒̈́̽̂̓̿ͧ́.̶̣̝͈͍̻͎͕̪̻̠̘͚̠͎̀̐ͪ̂͆̕
̴̛̰͓̫̹̜̰̲̣͕̞̫̜͓͗ͩ͊ͣ̿͗́͗̓ͩ͗̈̋̉̚T͌ͥ̃̃̍̋͒̄̌̒̎̊̈ͨ̌̈́ͧ͏̶̠̗̩̹͖̯̀͢h̉ͫ̈́̊ͭ͂҉̡̢̗̼̗̪̻̞̤̬̙̬̲̹̼̖e̸͂ͦͭ͂͛͆͋ͪ̀͗̐ͣ̈́̚͞҉͉̠̙̭̠͇̰͕͍̱̼̪̭͡ ̛̅̇̓ͬ҉̙̫̣̟͈̖͘͢Ṇ̷̯̖̯̯͓̠̗̩̭̥̥̭̬̌̾͑ͨ̎͋̽̓̇͡͝ͅê̷̖̝̠̗̬̭̦͇̜̥͙̲̼̪̱͎͎ͥͩ́̀̈́͛ͫͬ̇̐͐̑͆̐̕͢͟ͅzͩ̑̓̉͒͝͏̣͚͍̼̻̲̞̪̳̯͙̼pͣ͋̆͐ͥ̈́͗̓͑ͯ̊̂͐͆ͭͩ͏͈̻̪̹̫͙͍͜ȩ̸̫̦̮̻͇̳̼̙͎̙̩̹͓̰̙̰͙̀ͤͬͭͭ͆̽̋̋ͪ͊ͅr̩͇̞̙̝̋̈́̽̕͝d̶̵̝͍͕̟͚̗͖͔̥̮ͪ̽͛́ͨͮ͌͗̓͌ͦ͜i̷̛̘̯͓͔͎̙̺̱̫̳̳̘ͯ͛̅̈̅̽͛̄ͭ̓̓̓̈́̽ͣ͡a̵͖̹̹͙̜̙̫̩̭̫͎̞͎̮̮͍̖̫͑͆ͤͭͣͩ̾͌̽̔̂̉̾ͥ͌̃̀ͭͅn̏ͤ̓̄̾͋ͪͣ́͐͑̔̓̀͏̵̥̻̥͕͈̺̰̙̠̥̤̩͟ ̧̡̳̦̣̩̃̄̆̆͒͂̏̈́̆̈̂ͬ̈h̵̷̛͙̻̖̼̹̳̗̘̝͚̟̦̺̰̥̞̠̼͑̂̉̈́̓ͨ́ͬ̍ͨͅï̵̭̼͕̟̄ͥ̑̌͒͐͋͌ͩ̆̍͢͡v̡͙̖͉̺̮̬̥͎͔̞̞͚̱̖͙ͨ͆̈́̐ͣ͆̓͑͢͟͞͞ͅȩ̷̶͓͎̪̥͇ͯͮ̓͊ͣ́̄ͮ̅͛ͤ̈́̇̾̐-̡̺̘̙̠̤̰͖͖̯̥̺̼ͯ̂ͤͬͬ͌ͨ̽͌͛͋̎̓́̀̚m̀̄ͧͤ́̄ͮ̑ͭ͒͏̷͝҉̜̟͓̺ĭ̏͑̒̿ͥͮ̈́͑ͣ͌̽̓̔ͨ̓̍͗̚͞҉҉̱͍̬͍̬̰͎n̷̨̘̙̖̠̠̞̫̔̾͛̾̇ͫ͆̀ͯ́͐̍ͥ͂̕͞d̒̐̐̓̄̐̿̆̅ͤ͑̂͋ͦ̑́҉̶̴̛̮̱̜̺̹̦̪̥͉̰̜͚̦͙̘͖͉̭ ̗̤͚̭̜͎̰͔̘̺͖͚͓͉͗͐͂̂͐͒ͦ̈͗ͬ̀ͮ̊̀̀͠ọ̧̪͍̝͇̘̱̠̜̅̏ͫͦ̋ͪ̐͊͐̓͋ͫͪ̐ͧ̃͋̿̀́f̷̞̪̯̤͎͎͉̦̟ͯ̽̏ͥ̓ ̢̛̗̠͎͇̠̬ͤ̓̐ͭ͟c̷̙͓̥̜͎͙͉̖̙͈̗͕ͣ͊ͫ̈́͊̋͠ḥ̛̳̩͎̼̥̰͑ͮ̂̍ͭ̇ͪ͛͛͊̈ͯ̈́ͧ̈́͌a̋ͧ͌ͩ̀̚̕҉͘҉̘̥̰̼ǫ̙̤̝̬̦̥̞͕͕̫͎͔̇͒̈̒̎̄̊͐̒́̕s̵͑͌̊ͥ͟͡͏̭͈͓̲͇̟̰̭̫.̷̶̨̛̜̬̼̪̞̤̞̘͎͖͓͍̙̜͓̭̜̎̄ͧ͗͝ ̂̃̏̋̑̍ͤ͒ͥͬ҉̧̙̩̠̰͘͡Z̷̨̲̘͎̻̻͙͉ͨ̈̈́̒̆̔ͅa̧̜̻̺̟̲ͨ͐̾̆̀̍̈͋ͬͣ̋̐̅̆͋̋͊͊͋͝͞l̢̧̛̔͋ͬ̀ͮ͑̈́̅ͩ̇ͫ͆͆́͑̄ͬ͟͏̝͇̠͔̳͎̩̭͕̹̤̬̬̫̯g̵̾̊ͯͩͤͩͫͬ̄̒͏͚̼͈̮̟̞̩̖̲ơ̡̐̿ͮ̔͏̸̵͈̱̲̦̼̮͇̣̤͖̮̞͖͎͔̱.̢̛̛̹͓̪͔͒ͨ̈͛̀ͬͨ͘ ̢̛͚͉̼͍̗̦͈̠̱̖̟͕̘͓̩̠́̓́̐͛̊̈́͐͌̀̀͂̊́̕͝
̷̴͇̻̖̥̘̮̘͕̰̀ͬ̑̍͆̉̍ͪͫ̊͐̆ͦ̃̑ͪ̀͢H͕͍̘̼̭̦̳̜ͧ̅ͬ́̚͟͟ë̶̡̹͉̼̗͙̠͕͍̦̗̒͐͛̐͑̽̔̔̀̅̈́̽͂͒̔̇̕̕͡ ̧̛̘̟̗̩̱̯͉̘̟̬̩̜ͬ̃͐̾ͬ́͛͑̾̈́̈́̑̉́̈́̀͢w̮̮̣̘̮̞̺̻̜̻̰͖̦̻͒̈́̽ͤͣͭ́̕͞͡h́ͣ̎ͮ́̚҉̡̢̘͇̫̫̦̰̝͕̳̤͎͜ŏ͇̪̦̞͛̉̌ͩ̈̿ͩ͜ ̧̧̈́̃͋͋ͨ́̇̌͌ͩ̃ͦͥ̑͏͇̮̯͕̠̣͙̭͈̝̱͈̗ͅW͛͐ͮͪ̅̈́̿̑̄̍ͫͣͬ̃͋̿̊̚͘͠͏̳̺͇̩̟̳̘̼̪a̴̶͎̻͈͓̞̪̱̲̙̩͕̽̈́͑͑̎ͫͤ͌̽͆̌͆͋ͤ̓̉͋͛̍̀́͘i̼̘͖̮̫̙͍͖͚̟͙̗̣̩̪̹̼͆ͣ͂̏̏̚͟t̢̝̺̪̜̻̤͙̦̪̺̭̖̤̔̾̅͂̐̊̉ͬ͑̒͆͋͘s̵̼̻͙̱̰̗͈̟̣̑̓̽̓͗̉ͫ̏̓̆ͩ̓̿̍͋̎̈̚͢͝ ̛̩̥̱̣ͣͧ́ͮ͒ͪ̑͆ͥ̈̀ͨͭ̔̄́B̵̧̓͊ͪ̑ͣ͐͟҉̪͇͖͈͔̩̜̪͇̫͓̖̲̘̭é̷̖̳̮̮͓̗͖ͦ͆ͩ́͐ͤͮ̎̑̒͊͢͜͠͠ḩ͎̠͍͙̱̾́́̈́͗̎͜i̵̡͓̜̳̫̇̓̈ͨ͂̓̓̓͠n̽ͬ̊̓ͯ̋̆ͨ̉̋̓͋͒̿̽͂̚͏̛̝̻̭̲̟̹̙̳͉̭͚̙̩͟d̶̛̳̯̦̣̱͇͔̣̫͕͈̬͂ͤ͛͊́̂̓̋͋͗̈̒͐̒̏̌ͦ̾͒͝͞ ͖̤͓̯̳̯̦͉̃͑ͯ̌͌̄ͤ̑ͯ̆̈̽̒͆ͤ̍͘͞Ţ̶̶͕̙͕̖̙̜̹̹̟̻̙̰̘̮̙ͭ͗͐ͣ̊͛͒̈͂̌̈̑͋̐̈́͜hͧ͒ͩ͑̎͗́́ͧ̄҉̵̥̟̺͉̠͕̻͕̯̦́eͭ̈̅̈́ͨ̑̚͝͏̥͓͈̥̥͍̪̺̤̱̱͖̰̳̗͇̭͘ͅ ̷̵̝͙̪̄̇ͬ̄ͤͤ̾W̴̢̢̙̺̘ͪ͂ͨͣ̈̂͐̃͛̿͂̃ͪ̚͡a͛̍̓ͨͫͪ̆̊ͬ̍̿̈́̍̎̅ͬ̅҉̧͈̩̜̥͕̘̼̜̟͔͖̖̖̹͍͚̠̦̝͝ĺ̑ͫ̉̂͊̀ͯ̄̐̇̓̉̎͂̓͋̾̄҉̡͉̳̫͈̮͎̥̰̺̰̤̠͟͞͠l̶̝͍̩̖̲̗̲̺̪̮̥̮̟̟͐̀̋̎͘͜͠.̮͇͉̩͖̯͚̲ͨ͒͐̽ͮ̉̿̿͑ͭ̂̈́ͪ̚͞͞͡ͅ
͕͕̦̤͚̪̤̪͕̻̱͙̻̲ͫ͆͆ͩ̌ͧ͆̑̍̃̋͋ͤ̇ͤͤ̓͗ͨ͢͠ͅZ̨̦̤̤̻̰̣̠̞̠̯̲̜͙͙̓̓͒ͯ̊̎ͯ̊̍́̃͂̆͠A͋ͦͦͬ́ͩͦͯͩͩ̓̄̏̔̂́͂̚͘҉̞̮̗̰̫̩̫͘L̷̴̇ͬ̾͊҉̰̜̞͇̩̱̼̭̬͍̞G̡͛̄͌ͤ͘҉͉̱͚̱̪̥̻̱̤͉̱̥̩̳̬͕̮͉̻O̹̩̝̲̝͉̱̠̤̹̜̺͎̬͖̙̪͖̱̐̉ͩ͑͂̍̆̕͢!̷̨ͯ͒ͤ̑̎ͤ̏̒ͨͣͣ̓̾͗̐͝͏̨̥͍̭̫̺̘̻̳͚̣̦̪͎͈̲ͅ

WTF?!?

Shit, We're fucked. What have you done?! Y̵̡̡̛̯̘͍̝͙̰̤̲̮̺̹̦̫̍̒̿͛͋͒̾̑͗̔ͦ͑̄̌̇͊̎ǫ̻͉͕̠̤̻͉̰̲͖̤̱̞́͑ͦ̏͌ͨ́̍̌̾͂̓̔́̀́u̩̯̩͚̫̳̞͑͆̾̌ͤ͂̀ͩͬ͛͊̈́ͬ̓ͣ̉̍̓͟͡ͅ ̀̔̈ͯ͛͏̱͔̖͍̞p̶̩̘͔̞̹̼͇͛̃̇ͪ͒͊̏ͥ̊ͤͣ͑̍̋ͩ̇͒ͩͯ̕͞ǐ̴͂͛͌̒̋̌̀̋̔ͫͩͮ͟҉̨̮̠̦̭͚̗̩̺̰̮̺̱̦̤̠̲͍̬̻̀sͥ͛̿ͬͯ͗̇̽̂̃ͯ҉̸̡̙̗̫̭̝̺͈̘̳̰̹͕͇̫͜s̛̛̺̼̮̼̭̻̗̠͙͙̘̼͙͖̫ͯ͊͋ͮͬ̽̃͑̈́́e̵̢͖̰̦̤ͪ̅̂̑̐ͩͬ̐͗̄̽̅ͣ͛ͬͦ́d͕̝̭̜̮̥̪̻̭̱͊̄̾ͧ̆͐̎ͯͪ̇ͥ̕͡ ̵̷̱̟̬̙̳̮̤̣̤͕̥̇ͭ̾͒̓̿̒̄͗h̸̜̙̹͍͎̘͈̳̰̥͉̖̮̋̎ͭͩ̓̐͑̎̏̽́͒͛̓̎ͭ̆̚͘͠ḭ̴̴̦͖̻͂ͧ̈́̈́ͯ̅ͭ̎̀̉͂͒ͥ́̚̚͠͡m̸͗͌ͩͮ̍͐̒ͦ̇͂̂̕͜҉̠̣̱̗͔͕̝̩̖̖ ̶̵̡̫̰̻͉̤̰̼̺͇̦̮͖͔͎̫͈͈ͤ̄̆̊́o̮͕͕͉̣̟̘̦͚̙ͭ̊̈̽ͯ̌͟͝͠fͣ̽ͥͤ͑ͨ͏̛̼̼͙͔̘̮͉̘̘͟f̷͕̹̲̱̂̓̔ͨ́ͧ̏͗̀ͣ̕͟͟.̶̡̞̫̯͔̬͔̥̖̮̫̩̱̼̪͈̖͍ͪ̎͐̀ͫ̾̓͊ͪ͛͗̽ͨ̈́̀ͬ̾̽ͨ͜

B̸̜̺̘͍̣̳̪̳̀̃͛ͭͫͨ̀ͥ̅́y̨ͯͮ͒͗ͦ̒͊ͬ̽̊ͮ͜҉̰̭͉̼͕̦̗̺̖͈͉̭̬͔͜ ̷̸̸̡͎̲̞̈́̎ͫ̈͋̓ͨ͑̂̾͞ţͪͫ͐̏͊́͘҉̧̙͕͍͉͈͓̳̬̹̳ͅh̸̯̹̮͇͔̻̜͈͙̳͖̜̭̞̞̝͎̑͒͌̔͐́͐ͯ̊̌̆̅̔̕͘͝ȩ̧̋̆̈̈́̆̌͆͛̾̈͗̂̓͒ͪ҉͎̼̳̲̹͖̹̹͔̖̮̹̕ ̵͇̼̹͕͙͖͇̥͎̯͇͖̠̮̳͉̠̫̋͐̀ͭ̎̑̐̓̔ͣ̅́̑̄̄ͦͣ̕w̡̿͗́̽͛̃ͬ͌̓̿̚͏͘͏̥͓͍͟ͅa̐ͩͯͤ̇͑̒̍͒ͯ̓ͤ̽̓̚҉̶̷͔͓͙͔̙̭͇̪̮͍̺̹̼̤̳͎̱͞͡y̢͛ͨͬ͗ͮ̓͛ͩ́̔͂̌͌͛҉̶̨̻̭̫͓͍̜̻̦͕͎͇̗̥̠̞̹ͅͅ ̷̗̱̠̣ͦ̃̆̓ͣ͊͆̀͟͡
̀̓͑ͧͮͤ̃͏̧͉̟̦̹̥̠̭̦̙ỉ̶̫͔̬͙̭̫̹̙̗̗͖̣̩̔ͫ̃̌ͮ̎f̴̧̨͉̜̩̠ͩͧ͑̑̾ͩ̚͡ ̠̹̘̮̲̱͋̄̈̒̿͊̇̍̀̌͜͠y̸͋͐̃͑̆ͦ̊ͨ̌͗ͬ͂̂͏̛͔̫̳͎̘̤͎̹̱͎̹͜ǫ̷̢͎̗̥̘̘͈̤͎͍̇ͤ́ͩ͑͒́̕u̴̴̙̺̹̣̩͎̙͊ͨ̑̌̎́̆̓̀̀ͣ̅̄͛̆ͭ̏̈̀ͅ ̡̛͚̲̜̦̙͓͚͚͖͙̫̩̔̔̾̀̋̅̒̋̓r͛̓̑̂ͮ̉̚͢͏̫͉̞̰͚̲̺̲̺͈̹͔̹̖͍̬̫̻̕e̷͕̤̩̫̼̯͖̻͔̼̥̹͙̱̭̗̩ͧ̂͛ͩ̔ͣ̈́ͩ̋ͫ̾ͦͤͪ́̃͑́͘͟ͅa̡͈͖̹̫̼͈͖͚͖̱̩̭͙ͣ̀̉̈́dͮ̑͛ͣͤ҉̭̙̹̱̝̱̳͈̬̫͘͞ͅ ̧̞̺̣̩̟̥̮̼̙̣ͮ́͊̊̋ͮ̆̑͌̄͘͟
̴̞̜̲̱̺̙̤̖̩̝̰̦̼̩ͦͮͣ̐̄ͩ̄͂ͪ͊̈̈̽̈́̚͝ͅẗ̖͖̩̞̘̬̝̙̖̍ͩ̉͌ͥ̈́ͬͫ͐̃ͦ͠ͅhͨ͑ͥ̄ͩͮ͗ͬ͏͡͏̘̫̭͕̠̭͎̮̞̭̭̮̹͍̬̞̗̪̹į̪̫̯̰̜̪̘̫͚̯͈̥̥̳͋ͯ͊ͤͧ̈́͒̃̂̃̃͂́͝s̷̶̢͔̰̗̠̫̭̠̩̖̹̱̹̜̳̞͙͈̳̈̾͊ͫ͑͂̀ͬ̓̾́̚͘ͅ ̶̴̸͇̳̹͕͔ͩ̈ͨ̃ͭ̌̆͢c̶̨̬͚̠͙͇̩̰̉̋̇͐̐̔̐ͮ̂̉̔ͬ͛̔͌͛̈̅͟o̷̘̘̘ͨ̑̀̉ͤ͒̑̉̀̅ͥ͆ͨ͊͗̎ͥ̕͢͝ŗ̷̪̪̙͔͇̘̩̩̻͕̣̝̲͓̬̳̱̥̉̓̄ͤ͞͞͝ͅr̛ͦ̆̍ͣͪ́͑ͩ̅ͣͪ҉̵̻̘̗͖͓̞̠̝̜̲̞̦͘e̷̛̦̖̬̲̫̒ͥ͋ͧ͛̃̂ͨͨ̉ćͬ̀̑́ͩͮ̚͏̸̸̛͉̦̻͓̞̰̤̳̘̫̬͎̰͈̬̗̮͉͠tͥ̓͊ͤ̾̊̽̾̏͏̛̼̱̩̝͇̀̕͢ĺ̵̜̦̰̗͔ͬͣͤ̇̓͑ͩͭͣͮ̇ͩyͫ͐ͧͫͮ̅̒̐͛ͥ̾͊̓̌̓͑̔ͤ͡҉̞͚̥̫̦̗͈̣̭̙̼͇̗̠
̛̈́̇̀̍̔ͬ҉̰͕̰̪̕t̴̢͕͓̝̪̘̫̙̤͚̟͈̩͓̟͒ͥ̉ͯ̋̍ͧ̐ͪ͂ͭ͌ͫ̋̕̕͘h̻̠̼̥̺̟͎̱̮̫̱͉͖̲ͣ̋̊͛͋̋́̾̄̒̌́ͯͦͣ̔̎̎́̚ͅͅe̞̬̗̻̰͎̠̒ͧ̏̓̏͋̃ͭ̽̓̒̒̓̿͌͆̀͘͟͜n̸̬̙̳͓̹͓͎̪̩̿̉ͧ̈̋̽ͦ̿̇̑ͥ̇ͪ́̚͡ ̝̤̺̯̺̖͈̝̍̄͒̉̀͊̿̍̀ͫͦ̐ͮ̓͛̓̚͟͟͢͝ͅt̸̢̝̮͓̜̰̻͖̰͎̲̳̲͚̝̜ͨ͊́ͯ̾ͦͬ̋ͮ̑͋ͬ̽̆̓͜͡hͬ̂̋͊͟͏̣̲̬̱͢͝͞e̍̋͒ͭͦͩ̐͑͊ͩ͏̵̡̞̳͖͓̻͓͖̤͈͙̭̘̥͓̦̱́̀ ̡̛̤̙̣̞͎̙͍̰̔͋͛ͮ͗ͬͤͨ̋̀͛̀̿͂͡ͅf̗̠̝̺̲̬̞͚̘̻̋̒̈́ͥ̓͐͛͟͞͞ͅǫ̺̙̳̹̟̟̞̖̦̅͑̋̎̊ͦ́ͮ̐̚̚͟ņ̷͈̦͈̠̺͍̻̙͖̜̗̳̩̱̙ͫ̈̆̓͂̒ͨ̏̃͗̈ͫ͑͆̿̇̃̚t̴̸̩̭̩̝̜̤̯͗ͭ̽͋̐͑͟ ̴̾̓̉͑ͫ̓̆ͪͮ̇ͦ͒̕͟͏̧̮̗̮̺̼͓̰̠̩̣
̨̭͉͚̣͈͓̪͖̜̭̖̮̘̣̺͇̲̣̔̃̽̄ͫ̒̋͑ͥ̏̾͆͊͠ͅë̶̸͉̩̥̭͇̥͕̻̻́ͮ̓̇͆ͨͩ͑̑ͬͦ͒ͨͭͬf̶͙͖̫͇̯̝̳̖͓̳̞̣̝̬ͯͩͣ̇ͬ͂ͧ̅̓͐ͬͧͦ̎ͩͭ͆ͫ͜f̶̫̣̪͕̲̿̓̎̅͟ͅé̷̷̺͎̜̱̜͓̥͔̞̞ͫ͒̉ͫ̐c̨͚̖͕̫̤̫͔̻̱͔͎ͪ̄ͣ̈̎ͪͤ̃̃͢t͉͚̖̺̻̪̬̭͉̹̥̠͊ͩ̽̎̓͞͝ ̘̙͓̰̥͍̼̖̗̟̱ͬ̃̈̑̃̾̆ͧ͒̔̋́͡f̴̴͎̬̰̯̰͖̦͕̻͍̱̳̠͍̒̓ͦ̇̀a̓ͥͮ̀̌̈́ͤͯͫ̀̿̚̕͠҉̦̖̹͈̙̖̱̲̯̯̝͖ͅį̵̡̬̟͖͇̗̙̳̬̟̠͉̯̗̮͓̊ͯͪ͛ͬ̓̽͌̐̒̂̋̓͊̎́̚͡͠ͅͅl̴̴̟̯̘͍͕̘̮͍͇̈́ͮͭ͒ͦ͆͐͂̔̒̈́͗ͭ́͜ę̳̰̮̰̞̯̤͖̜̃̎ͫͧ͝ḑ̫̠̗̳͕̱̯̠͎̫͕̥͖͇̩͐̊̆̈́ͤͤͩ̅̍ͥ͊̓̔͌͛.̵̢̮͓̘̖̓ͫͯ̈ͭ͆͗̍́͠
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 03:32:05 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #25333 on: October 05, 2010, 03:36:22 AM »
I'm not 100% sure if It's him, I just suggest it.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25334 on: October 05, 2010, 06:03:53 AM »
What happened to that accountant guy I wonder....He's stopped talking to me? :-\

Oh well, bridge burned :P