Author Topic: Post what you're thinking right now.  (Read 359800 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Post what you're thinking right now.
« Reply #25140 on: September 28, 2010, 05:04:38 PM »
i know for a fact you can get sick from eating prepaired food! it just happend to me the other day

You can get food poisoning from eating food. I've had it a couple of times before. You can't get AIDS from eating food though.

You can get aids from injecting semen-contaminated McDonalds mayonnaise though, just to warn you in case you get the notion to shoot up with the stuff.  Snorting it off of a public toilet seat is probably a bad idea too.

Injecting mayonnaise? or snorting it?  :zombiefuck:

Are these Scottish habits you describe Peter?

:lol:

Not that I'm aware of, but we do stuff a sheep's internal organs into a pigs stomach and call it food, so it's possible that mayonnaise snorting and injecting is going on somewhere in this country.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Roselike

• Constant Poster
« Reply #25141 on: September 28, 2010, 05:07:36 PM »
i know for a fact you can get sick from eating prepaired food! it just happend to me the other day

You can get food poisoning from eating food. I've had it a couple of times before. You can't get AIDS from eating food though.

You can get aids from injecting semen-contaminated McDonalds mayonnaise though, just to warn you in case you get the notion to shoot up with the stuff.  Snorting it off of a public toilet seat is probably a bad idea too.

Not that I'm aware of, but we do stuff a sheep's internal organs into a pigs stomach and call it food, so it's possible that mayonnaise snorting and injecting is going on somewhere in this country.

the dirty bastards :sheep:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25142 on: September 28, 2010, 05:09:44 PM »

The famous Haggis?

I once had a vegetarian version of that. Long long time ago. With turnip stew, and mustard sauce.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Roselike

• Constant Poster
« Reply #25143 on: September 28, 2010, 05:11:30 PM »

The famous Haggis?

I once had a vegetarian version of that. Long long time ago. With turnip stew, and mustard sauce.

I've had both - both were edible :)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25144 on: September 28, 2010, 05:13:26 PM »
I don't know how anyone can eat haggis. I've lived most of my life in Scotland and I've never tried it. Just thinking about it is almost enough to make me puke. I am a fussy eater though.

Offline Roselike

• Constant Poster
« Reply #25145 on: September 28, 2010, 05:15:24 PM »
I don't know how anyone can eat haggis. I've lived most of my life in Scotland and I've never tried it. Just thinking about it is almost enough to make me puke. I am a fussy eater though.

so am i with meat normally  :eyelash:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #25146 on: September 28, 2010, 05:15:54 PM »

The famous Haggis?

I've had both - both were edible :)

It's difficult to find proper haggis these days; the stuff that comes in a real stomach instead of a plastic one and has that authentic butyric acid vomit flavour.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #25147 on: September 28, 2010, 05:19:20 PM »

I quite like haggis, especially the spicy vomit-flavoured stuff, but I rarely eat it these days since it's not particularly healthy.  I ate it more when I was a kid.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25148 on: September 28, 2010, 05:27:59 PM »

so am i with meat normally  :eyelash:

I'm really funny about meat too. I only eat good quality meat without fat or gristle. I won't touch any reformed meat at all, I don't even eat sausages because I know they put some crappy meat into them. I've got all sorts of other weird hang-ups about eating meat

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #25149 on: September 28, 2010, 05:38:55 PM »
I'm not too fussy about meat, unless they give me a steak that's still a bit bloody. I want it cooked, not half raw! >:(

Offline Roselike

• Constant Poster
« Reply #25150 on: September 28, 2010, 05:42:10 PM »
I'm not too fussy about meat, unless they give me a steak that's still a bit bloody. I want it cooked, not half raw! >:(

i loathe steak - two mouthfuls of steak and i feel sick :/ I was a veggie for 6 years also. I do like roast dinners though! ;D

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25151 on: September 28, 2010, 05:43:50 PM »
the only meat I eat is kfc :zombiefuck:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25152 on: September 28, 2010, 05:59:56 PM »
the only meat I eat is kfc :zombiefuck:

Those 6 weeks old watery things they call chicken?

And then dressed up as nuggets?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

richard

« Reply #25153 on: September 28, 2010, 08:15:21 PM »
how good my life is finally gonna be.  :)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25154 on: September 28, 2010, 08:32:03 PM »
how good my life is finally gonna be.  :)

What's happening?